Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

woo hoo pt. 2
simonvii Posted: Tue Mar 2 01:20:28 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  yeah so today i ordered a no. 11 supersized (no pickles/onions) with a coke and a 10 pc. nugget...however upon reaching the window to pay i found id left most of my money in my other pants or something so i had them (regretfully) take the nugget order off...so i get home 15 min.s later and, to my surprise, theres a hot, steamy 10 pc. nugget at the bottom of my bag!!!!
simon - 2
mcdonalds - 0

misszero Posted: Tue Mar 2 01:27:19 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hahaha. you're the king. you know that right?

marsteller Posted: Tue Mar 2 01:49:48 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i bet mcd is monitoring this kinda stuff, and within a week that store will be closed, burned and razed.

mat_j Posted: Tue Mar 2 04:34:15 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  marsteller said:
>i bet mcd is monitoring this kinda stuff, and within a week that store will be closed, burned and razed.

Then rebuilt on the same spot and repopulated with some McClones taken from the sacrficed originals.

dan632 Posted: Tue Mar 2 05:33:41 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  the store i work at is under legal review i found out, apparently the guy that runs it doesn't give employees the required 3 formal warnings before firing them and he doesn't follow his own health regulations and like 5 ex-employees complained to the health comission and they called in reinforcements, needless to say the employees never liked him

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]