Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Go me!
libra Posted: Tue Mar 2 15:14:25 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I voted! In the California Primaries.

It was fun. I'm excited that I get to vote. The people at the voting place were really nice cause I was a first time voter.

FN Posted: Tue Mar 2 15:40:59 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It's not like votes matter anyway ;o)

libra Posted: Tue Mar 2 15:49:55 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>It's not like votes matter anyway ;o)

hey, be quiet christophe...you're ruining my bubble!

If everyone was like me, they might count...

addi Posted: Tue Mar 2 15:57:56 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>I voted! In the California Primaries.
You go Girl! Good job : )

> The people at the voting place were really nice cause I was a first time voter.
They're always nice to voting virgins. Wait till your second time voting though. They get really nasty and pinch you when you aren't looking.

Mesh Posted: Tue Mar 2 16:38:49 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  yah good fookin job there libra.

And addi, where the fook is that picture from? Is that your fookin house man?!?!?!?!

webmaster Posted: Tue Mar 2 16:43:24 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>And addi, where the fook is that picture from? Is that your fookin house man?!?!?!?!

That's actually Bill Murray's hotel room in Japan.

dan632 Posted: Tue Mar 2 16:51:30 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  where ever that room is it is fucking sweet!!

sweet p Posted: Tue Mar 2 17:00:43 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>And addi, where the fook is that picture from? Is that your fookin house man?!?!?!?!

heheheh that's funny

addi Posted: Tue Mar 2 17:15:41 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It's a still shot from Lost in Translation. Just did a little creative work on Bill Murry's head is all. It's a long story, but it's where my heads at lately.

Mesh Posted: Tue Mar 2 17:19:27 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ahh well sonofafookinbitch man, if I would have just taken sweet_p's fookin advice a while back and seen lost in translation I woulda known that.

SntSaturn Posted: Tue Mar 2 17:59:16 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  you had me fooled to Addi. I thought you just took yourself on an expensive trip. But I was going to ask the question, who took the photograph? Now i know better.

addi Posted: Tue Mar 2 19:01:59 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  SntSaturn said:
>you had me fooled to Addi. I thought you just took yourself on an expensive trip.

HaHa!
I guess I'm getting better at my photo retouch work.
If you look closely though you can tell it's not my body. My legs are way sexier than Murry's.

mat_j Posted: Tue Mar 2 19:33:35 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Well done Libra, the tides are now turning. May the plan to oust Imperator Bvsh comence

iggy Posted: Tue Mar 2 19:35:45 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>Well done Libra, the tides are now turning. May the plan to oust Imperator Bvsh comence

*radios mat_j*
hif will be after ur ass after that comment. time to lock and load.

*drives up to mat_j in hummer*

now where is that fella?

ifihadahif Posted: Tue Mar 2 19:40:16 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  oh god libra, are those really your feet in that pic ?

marsteller Posted: Tue Mar 2 19:42:44 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  yeah libra, i can smell those from here

libra Posted: Tue Mar 2 20:10:05 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>oh god libra, are those really your feet in that pic ?
>

those are (were) my little feet! Actually, my feet arn't so little...for someone who is 5'4", my feet are rather large at a size 9...sucks for me.

Now i have a beautiful picture of the Dogwood tree in front of our house up...

i'm in a rather picture changing-y mood right now...if you haven't noticed...

ifihadahif Posted: Tue Mar 2 20:44:13 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>those are (were) my little feet! Actually, my feet arn't so little...for someone who is 5'4", my feet are rather large at a size 9...sucks for me.

oh baby !
put the feet back up !

Malik Posted: Tue Mar 2 21:54:19 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I liked the picture of the feet, kinda cool.

Not trying to burst your voting-high, but your vote really doesn't count. At least not now. Edwards has dropped out of the race, so if you voted for him, your vote didn't count. That leaves Kerry, Kusinich, and Al Sharpton. If you voted for one of the last two, well, your vote probably won't count, unless by some freak accident of politics one of them gets the nomination. And if you voted for Kerry, you're in the majority, so your vote probably didn't count.

And all of this is assuming you voted in the Democratic primaries (just a wild guess...), not the Republican ones, where your vote REALLY wouldn't count.

But be sure to vote in the big election, where it might actually count!

libra Posted: Wed Mar 3 00:52:57 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>libra said:
>>those are (were) my little feet! Actually, my feet arn't so little...for someone who is 5'4", my feet are rather large at a size 9...sucks for me.
>
>oh baby !
>put the feet back up !

now i just don't know what picture to use...feet, tree, hat, ?!

you guys tell me...

iggy Posted: Wed Mar 3 00:55:51 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i vote for

1) bikini
2) corset + garter belt + stockings combi
3) nurses uniform

antartica Posted: Wed Mar 3 02:55:02 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  GO CHAN!!!

addi Posted: Wed Mar 3 07:05:45 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chanz's number 3, definately, unless you have one of the shrubs in your front lawn. That would be just as nice.

iggy Posted: Wed Mar 3 07:49:25 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  u heard them, libra...

nurses outfit pic next

libra Posted: Wed Mar 3 10:02:14 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chanz said:
>u heard them, libra...
>
>nurses outfit pic next

that's not likely to happen.

mat_j Posted: Wed Mar 3 10:28:01 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Malik said:
>I liked the picture of the feet, kinda cool.
>
>Not trying to burst your voting-high, but your vote really doesn't count.
>
>But be sure to vote in the big election, where it might actually count!

Malik you shit beast! Everyones vote counts don't be such a naysayer, regardless to how the system works the physical act of voting is vitally important even if your candidate isn't chosen. Every ocean is made up of individual droplets of water an attitude like that could lead to you being to slave to fascist gov't.

Even Hif can't disagree with that, it's like what Churchill said (paraphrased by me)

Democracy isn't the best system of government but it's better than all the rest.

ifihadahif Posted: Wed Mar 3 11:00:18 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hif would never presume to disagree mat, anyone that thinks their vote doesn't really count is guilty of ignorance.

marsteller Posted: Wed Mar 3 11:00:46 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  voting's a waste of time....no matter who gets elected, none of the candidates are going to do anything too incredibly different from anyone else....shit will just continue going on pretty much the same as the past 4 years

FN Posted: Wed Mar 3 11:12:22 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>hif would never presume to disagree mat, anyone that thinks their vote doesn't really count is guilty of ignorance.

The same ignorance that says republicans aren't knights in shiny armors on steeds as white as snow.

They will pay dearly for their insults to the great republican party after we have found some proof in their tapped phoneconversations.

Or we'll just throw them onto the pile of Iraqi's and so on in guantanamo bay without giving any reasons.

libra Posted: Wed Mar 3 13:46:48 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  marsteller said:
>voting's a waste of time....no matter who gets elected, none of the candidates are going to do anything too incredibly different from anyone else....shit will just continue going on pretty much the same as the past 4 years

but you know what...if everyone had that attitude, then no one would vote, and instead of things staying the same or maybe getting a teensy bit better, they'd just get worse, because those in control would get to do whatever they wanted. So, maybe voting isn't going to change the world drastically for the better, but it might just keep the US from changing into some dictatorship...

FN Posted: Wed Mar 3 13:52:28 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  You think?

By the way, has anybody ever heard about the Skulls and Bones club?

addi Posted: Wed Mar 3 13:57:05 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Libra's right...
and yes I know all about that Yale club.

Malik Posted: Wed Mar 3 14:30:29 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I do not think that voting for the general election is a waste of time. I think that primaries are a waste of time. The entire scheme for picking a candidate is completely wrong. You've got 90% of the country voting after 10% hold their primaries, and so the person who wins New Hampshire, and the really small states who hold primaries first wins it all.

Take this primary: Dean was expected to win, and was ahead in the polls. Kerry wasn't supposed to win. But he won the small states, and the Democratic populus heard his name as the winner. (Can ya tell who I wanted to win? :P ) It's almost like what happened in Florida, when newscasters started reporting results when elections were still going on. Only 4% of the votes were in, but it made many people think the race was over with, and they didn't need to vote for their candidate.

Malik Posted: Wed Mar 3 14:34:16 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Yeah, and I've heard of that. But even though a large amount of the powerful people in America were in it, our mock trial coach was a member of that, and he just works in a public high school.

Did you know that the large majority of the founding fathers were freemasons, and the masonic symbol of the eye above the pyramid is on the back of our most avaliable currency (the 1$ bill)? Did you know that the phrase "new world order," used by old-bush to describe his new foreign agenda is a masonic phrase?

Yup.

marsteller Posted: Wed Mar 3 15:27:21 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  yeah man, masons run shit....even some of the cities here in good ole U.S. of A. were planned and built by masons....5 of the main roads in washington DC are in the form of a pentagram, one of the monuments is exactly 666 feet tall if you count the subterranean foundation, all kinds of shit like that

mat_j Posted: Wed Mar 3 18:01:26 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Malik said:
>I do not think that voting for the general election is a waste of time. I think that primaries are a waste of time. The entire scheme for picking a candidate is completely wrong. You've got 90% of the country voting after 10% hold their primaries, and so the person who wins New Hampshire, and the really small states who hold primaries first wins it all.
>
>Take this primary: Dean was expected to win, and was ahead in the polls. Kerry wasn't supposed to win. But he won the small states, and the Democratic populus heard his name as the winner. (Can ya tell who I wanted to win? :P ) It's almost like what happened in Florida, when newscasters started reporting results when elections were still going on. Only 4% of the votes were in, but it made many people think the race was over with, and they didn't need to vote for their candidate.

Oh i agree that whole system you've got and the elctoral college it's complete bullshit, almost as bad as the British system. What I'm on about figures directly into that part about the voters thinking the race was over with, apathy, people don't know wahts going on.

iggy Posted: Wed Mar 3 19:55:12 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>You think?
>
>
>
>By the way, has anybody ever heard about the Skulls and Bones club?

them? they belong to the illuminati.

they rule the world...

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]