Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

update on the job thing
simonvii Posted: Fri Mar 5 19:51:46 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ok so this is an update on the post i wrote awhile ago on being sick of my stupid job and wanting to quit...first i want to thank everyone who left a concerned note or advice, and second i want to apologize for reading it and not letting everbody know how it went until now...anyway i did end up quitting, and got this new job putting cell phones together 3rd shift, which may sound kind of stupid but it pays way more and thats good cuz i need school money for this fall...and the 3 rd shift thing rocks because im better at night and, as we all saw from the "is sleeping a waste of time" poll, sleeping is a waste of time anyway...so anyway thanks for everything, im a bit happier now

Mesh Posted: Fri Mar 5 20:31:42 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  sounds like things did work out for ya. cool to you, and congratulations dude.

Mouse Posted: Fri Mar 5 23:16:39 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Congratulations, hope the job treats you well. And thank you for letting us know, I often wonder how everyone is doing, what they're up too.
Mouse

addi Posted: Sat Mar 6 12:17:25 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  If you're happy for the time being that's what's important. Way to go for it, simon.

*BTW you have that dazed look on your face that makes me think the shot was taken right after you saw hif in a thong

simonvii Posted: Sat Mar 6 15:29:06 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:

>
>*BTW you have that dazed look on your face that makes me think the shot was taken right after you saw hif in a thong

(it wasnt the thong so much as all the back hair)

antartica Posted: Sun Mar 7 03:56:51 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  simonvii said:
>(it wasnt the thong so much as all the back hair)

ok now... who's got the bushwhacher?

and good for ya S7

ifihadahif Posted: Mon Mar 8 12:06:03 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hey, can you pull that shirt up just a little farther ?

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]