Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

how to get someone to be ours!
Maya Posted: Sat Mar 6 18:06:40 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sometimes we portray ourselves in ways that only the other would appreciate. We allow our own personal desires to become clouded and be replaced with the feelings, fears and general identity of this other. Now, I donít mean the age old sociological discourse on sense of otherness, I mean that one person with whom our soul is so enamoured that you emulate them in the purest form possible. I use the word purest because we replicate the parts of that person that they can not identify as theirs, from speech patterns to the inherent bad traits such as a bad temper or radical views that if we admit to ourselves we do not understand but will take these views as our own. Part of emulating this paragon of perfection is the flawless skill that we attain in understanding them. Do we single-handedly break down their psyche in a way that would leave even Freud amazed? Of course we do! This leaves our prey confused and bewildered for as everyone knows to get to the heart we must enter through the mind. So how does this occur? A Trojan horse. Itís pretty clear that the Greeks had the right idea, distract your assailant with something so obvious that it could never possibly be considered a threat. What is this sneaky trick? Friendship. The only way into the mind that could lead you to the heart. But, you run the risk of maybe getting trapped in the chamber where love for friends and other such people are held. The door to passion is small and sometimes totally beyond your reach but life is short and passion such as these shorter so try, because even in failure we discover more of ourselves.

mat_j Posted: Sat Mar 6 20:09:33 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  So true, pure genius!

FN Posted: Sun Mar 7 06:27:19 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Nice.

marsteller Posted: Sun Mar 7 13:19:28 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  personally, i think i tend to be more straight-forward with this sort of thing. "hey, wanna bang?"

Maya Posted: Sun Mar 7 13:23:55 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  marsteller said:
>personally, i think i tend to be more straight-forward with this sort of thing. "hey, wanna bang?"

nearly wet myself!!!! this surely would take the romance out babe??

marsteller Posted: Sun Mar 7 13:45:28 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  when you're as slick as i am, there's no need for romance

misszero Posted: Sun Mar 7 18:36:50 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i think i prefer 'nice shoes, wanna fuck?'

marsteller Posted: Mon Mar 8 02:21:39 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  yeah, well, im a man of few words

Christian Posted: Mon Mar 8 10:17:01 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ' lie down? ' :-)

Iamjustdancing. Posted: Mon Mar 8 11:31:43 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  misszero said:
>i think i prefer 'nice shoes, wanna fuck?'

Yes, that was the biggest joke among my friends in highschool. ah the good ole days.

Iamjustdancing. Posted: Mon Mar 8 11:32:11 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  wait... i forgot.. i hated highschool.

heh.

Malik Posted: Mon Mar 8 13:54:52 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Yeah, that's one helluva package of truth.

ifihadahif Posted: Mon Mar 8 14:40:48 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I always started out with this one:

Eat your box ma'am ?

mat_j Posted: Mon Mar 8 15:22:37 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christian said:
>' lie down? ' :-)

Hey Christian, long time no see

Mesh Posted: Mon Mar 8 16:50:20 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christian said:
>' lie down? ' :-)

christian? Is that really you?

I was wondering where have you been a while back.

Good to see ya again :)

Christian Posted: Tue Mar 9 12:46:47 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hey all yeah I'm back...more or less once 'n a while...'nuff said here...thanks.

addi Posted: Thu Mar 11 12:44:49 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ya plonkers have got it all wrong on this pick up line stuff. you need to try some psychology, gents. Approach the desired plinker and repeat this:

"I'm sorry, but I'm not available. I'm not remotely interested. Don't even think about trying to leave with me tonight."

Then smile, turn around, and walk away.

*It drives Women crazy with lust!!!

*studies done by kingsford and willieham showed that 1 in every 10,000 women went crazy with lust when approached this way. your results may vary. some plonkers experienced mild side effects such as groin kicks, slaps to the face, and blue balls. Use only as directed. always ingest 2 litres of alcohol before trying.

libra Posted: Thu Mar 11 12:48:05 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  actually addi, there is truth to that...people tend to like things that are unavailable...

addi Posted: Thu Mar 11 12:51:12 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>actually addi, there is truth to that...people tend to like things that are unavailable...

I know. silly, isn't it!

BTW, Please stop hitting on me. I'm not available

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]