Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Heart goes out to Madrid
Maya Posted: Thu Mar 11 19:39:07 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Being of Spanish parentage I feel today’s atrocity very close to my heart. How can anyone feel that this sort of murder can be justified? If ETA is to blame, ETA the terrorist group not separatist as some are calling them, surely they are aware that by killing hundreds and injuring thousands of fellow Spaniards that their demands WILL NOT be listened to. Is it al Qaeda that set these bombs? If so, is Spain facing their September 11th as some papers are stating? Did you know that apparently Madrid faced this attack 911 days after New York’s attack? All I know is that thousands of families have lost loved ones and a whole nation is mourning its loss. Un abrazo a mis paisanos, espero que dios os cuide a vosotros y a los que hayas perdido.

addi Posted: Thu Mar 11 20:15:02 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  was on my way to work early this morning when i heard about it. Put a little black cloud over my head the entire day. kept getting updates and each time the death count rose.

novemberrain Posted: Thu Mar 11 21:13:39 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  it makes you never want to leave the house...

zander83 Posted: Thu Mar 11 22:47:04 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  the first question whenever I hear about this kind of stuff is simply: what next?

how much worse can it get before before we just all lose it?

true addison... black clouds... condolences to the families

Dancer Posted: Thu Mar 11 23:02:36 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  damn those terrorists..bloody idiots!

sweet p Posted: Fri Mar 12 02:33:35 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  : (

iggy Posted: Fri Mar 12 02:40:38 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  sick fucking bastards...

al qaeda again

Iamjustdancing. Posted: Fri Mar 12 09:05:23 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  as my favorite poly sci teacher (iraj paydar) once sayed about terrorists. Is that they are 'international hoodlums'

i think that sums it up in more ways than one.

DanSRose Posted: Fri Mar 12 09:42:07 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  The saddest thing is that terrorism has a 98% rate of failure. It leaves no legacy but blood.
It makes me furiously sad, stuck.

novrain said:
>it makes you never want to leave the house...

It makes me want to be anywhere but my room. It would be a shame if I end early without doing the important things. Living between NYC and DC I know the risks and that makes more important.

no apologies, no regrets

antartica Posted: Mon Mar 15 05:28:37 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  coincidence???

http://www.nypost.com/news/worldnews/20653.htm

ifihadahif Posted: Mon Mar 15 08:30:26 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I suppose it could be a clue, but in Europe don't they list it as 11/9 rather than 9/11 ?
But then again these al-qaeda pukes aren't exactly rocket scientists now are they ?

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]