Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

the new look
dan632 Posted: Fri Mar 12 03:29:35 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  wow! new look, who likes it? i like it, i think it's easier to look at, in that the post count and last post time/date are both next to eachother right over to the side.
woohoo!!
just a reminder...I OWN YOU ALL!

iggy Posted: Fri Mar 12 03:49:01 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  interesting.

antartica Posted: Fri Mar 12 04:47:13 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i likkee very muchee!!!

mat_j Posted: Fri Mar 12 05:34:20 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It's cool except it reminds me of that time my parents redecorated my room when i started univesrity and i didn't find out about it until i came home

iggy Posted: Fri Mar 12 06:11:46 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>It's cool except it reminds me of that time my parents redecorated my room when i started univesrity and i didn't find out about it until i came home

when my family moved to my present place, i was away at some field training. nobody informed me cos my mobile phone was off then i went back to my previous place.

mat_j Posted: Fri Mar 12 06:13:59 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chanz said:
>mat_j said:
>>It's cool except it reminds me of that time my parents redecorated my room when i started univesrity and i didn't find out about it until i came home
>
>when my family moved to my present place, i was away at some field training. nobody informed me cos my mobile phone was off then i went back to my previous place.

hahaha, that's a classic, i love it

Sheoul Posted: Fri Mar 12 09:07:46 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>It's cool except it reminds me of that time my parents redecorated my room when i started univesrity and i didn't find out about it until i came home

Hehe... During my first year at varsity, my family moved to a new house. They just did'nt bother to allocate a room to me. I went home and found out I was homeless (technically not, but...). Now I always end up living out of a suitcase and sharing with someone when I'm home... The good ol' days... *sigh*

libra Posted: Fri Mar 12 10:19:35 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I like it, its just going to take some getting used to...

mat_j Posted: Fri Mar 12 10:38:28 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sheoul said:
>mat_j said:
>>It's cool except it reminds me of that time my parents redecorated my room when i started univesrity and i didn't find out about it until i came home
>
>Hehe... During my first year at varsity, my family moved to a new house. They just did'nt bother to allocate a room to me. I went home and found out I was homeless (technically not, but...). Now I always end up living out of a suitcase and sharing with someone when I'm home... The good ol' days... *sigh*

Yeah ,the next year they filled my room with stuff so i oculdn't get into it and ahd to sleep on the couch

libra Posted: Fri Mar 12 10:39:18 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:

>
>Yeah ,the next year they filled my room with stuff so i oculdn't get into it and ahd to sleep on the couch

that's so sad...i wonder what my parents will do when i move out...

casper Posted: Fri Mar 12 11:16:27 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>mat_j said:
>
>>
>>Yeah ,the next year they filled my room with stuff so i oculdn't get into it and ahd to sleep on the couch
>
>that's so sad...i wonder what my parents will do when i move out...

my parents bought a dog...I guess that's all it takes to replace me :)

addi Posted: Fri Mar 12 11:25:31 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  at least it wasn't a goldfish. : )

casper Posted: Fri Mar 12 17:24:15 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  no...they bought those when my sister moved out....but i guess it was cuz they were pretty sure she was coming back :) I had left for the army...they knew there was no returning for me

Puck Posted: Fri Mar 12 19:31:03 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  This is kind of thing always happens to me. I can only get on the net on fridays and whenever I do, something always changes like this.

Malik Posted: Sat Mar 13 00:31:12 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I don't like it, but that's just because it is new. If you wait two weeks, and switch back to the old style, I won't like that. :)

Asswipe Posted: Sat Mar 13 20:24:04 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i don't like it because it's really the same damn thing. the most recent posted on threads should get bumped to the top of the list

FN Posted: Sun Mar 14 03:49:03 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I liked it like it was before and I like it the wa it is right now.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]