Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

hey strangers...
sleepy Posted: Sat Mar 13 04:55:59 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Q: Why do girls wear make up and perfume?

A:...because they are ugly and they smell.

FN Posted: Sat Mar 13 05:19:37 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I don't like girls wearing too much make-up either.

Tend to go for a naturel look.

I like it when a girl smells nice though, some brands of shampoo and stuff are really good :o) makes playing with their hair even more fun :o)

mat_j Posted: Sat Mar 13 05:38:33 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Girls can't help it, they just don't appreciate a manly musk

FN Posted: Sat Mar 13 08:51:52 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Actually they do in a way

dan632 Posted: Sat Mar 13 10:45:24 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i kissed a girl at work on the neck tonite and she was wearing so much deoderant or perfume that i could smell the propane on her really strong. i reckon if i stuck her in a car i coulda drove home from the fumes coming off her

FN Posted: Sat Mar 13 11:23:23 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Don't know if you're aware of it but relationships are actually for a great deal based on the partner's smell.

I have told this before on here I think.

What it comes down to is that you can subconsiously analyse a person's immune system when you smell them (even though you might not be aware of the fact that you can smell them).

When you chose a partner the partner's immune system usually completes yours as much as possible, like partner A is resistant to disease X but not to disease Y but with partner B it's the other way around so they become attracted to eachother as they fill eachother's blanks.

Tests were done about this, both with males and females.

The tests consisted of a man or woman smelling the t-shirts which 10 members of the other gender had worn for 2 days.

When asked to rank the smells in order of which they liked most and which they liked least, in almost 100% of the cases people were able to exactly order them as they 'should' have, meaning they thought the best smell was the man or woman with a complementing immune system and the worst smell was that of a man or woman with an identical or less favorable immune system.

The smells which attracts the other gender are called feromones as I'm sure most of you know. They originate mostly on the top of the head (which is probably why guys like to smell their gf's hair) and in the armpits or around the sex organs.

Male sweat has also proven to be an afrodisiac for women, and tests have shown that women wearing clothes smelling like their partner were happier and more relaxed during their day.

All of this also explains why different people like different kinds of perfumes and why there will never be a 'perfect parfume' because different people simply look for different things.

Kind of makes you think twice about going overboard with deodorant huh.

misszero Posted: Sat Mar 13 12:06:34 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>Girls can't help it, they just don't appreciate a manly musk

i love the man-smell. men are awesome. boys, not so much.......

marsteller Posted: Sat Mar 13 16:32:20 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i've got some old sweats full of "manly musk" if you're interested, 0

Asswipe Posted: Sat Mar 13 20:09:27 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  haha.

chrisTOPHE:

anywhere i could read official documents on such tests? sounds like some interesting theories but doubtful at the same time.

simonvii Posted: Sat Mar 13 20:32:00 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Asswipe said:
>haha.
>
>chrisTOPHE:
>
>anywhere i could read official documents on such tests? sounds like some interesting theories but doubtful at the same time.

yeah i think its bullshit...theres tests that show a higher percentage of people crash when sober than when drunk...you can find all sorts of shit and sell it in pretty paper to people by saying its gourmet chocolate

FN Posted: Sun Mar 14 16:17:39 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It was a documentary by the BBC about human interaction.

I'm pretty sure you'll find something about it if you take some time to search for it

antartica Posted: Sun Mar 14 23:35:17 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hmm... didn't see this thread last nite

no make up's good... but gotta smell good...

Billy Pilgrim Posted: Tue Mar 16 20:14:42 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>It was a documentary by the BBC about human interaction.
>
>
>I'm pretty sure you'll find something about it if you take some time to search for it

it was probably by Eccentric scientist and life Peer Lord Robert Winston, he does loads of documentaries on human interaction and behaviour, If you can find any of his stuff it is worth checking out.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]