Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

News of the World
iggy Posted: Sun Mar 14 23:15:33 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  This man deserves my upmost respect/

Millionaire winner 'invested prize money in cannabis farm'

A winner on the Austrian version of Who Wants to be a Millionaire? has been arrested after he allegedly invested his prize money in a cannabis farm.

The unemployed man from Lower Austria won more than 100,000 on the show last May.

But instead of going on a dream holiday or buying his own home, the 29-year-old allegedly decided to build on the small fortune by mass producing cannabis.

Together with his girlfriend the man, who has not been named for legal reasons, rented a property in the capital Vienna in which to grow the plants.

Police, who caught the Millionaire winner as he made a delivery to a customer, said he had managed to harvest at least ten batches worth around 68,000.

iggy Posted: Sun Mar 14 23:25:21 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  how not to be a drug dealer

Teen 'sold drugs to officers with 'police' on jackets'

A Connecticut teenager has been arrested while trying to sell drugs to police officers with the word 'Police' on their jackets.

A police spokesman said drugs officers were on a routine patrol in Stamford in an unmarked car when Davaugn Goethe, 17, waved them down.

He said Goethe opened the back door of the car, jumped in and asked the officers what they wanted and how much. The spokesman said Goethe even told the two occupants 'You guys look like cops'.

He said the officers were wearing raid jackets because they were looking for fugitives and didn't want to be mistaken for anything but police officers.

As officers grabbed Goethe in the back of their car, they say he appeared to swallow the drugs - which have not yet been recovered.

Goethe, who should have been in school at the time of the incident, is due to appear in court on March 23, says The Advocate.

iggy Posted: Sun Mar 14 23:36:31 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  next time the police stops ya, try this

Cold water thrown on sex dash
By Bob Watt and Lorelei Fong Lim
March 13, 2004

SHOP worker Lee Collinson has redefined the meaning of Aussie mateship - by risking arrest to ferry condoms to a friend in need.

Asked by police why he was driving unlicensed, he said: "My cousin was about to (have sex with) this girl and he needed his bum bag because it had his condoms in it."

Darwin magistrate David Loadman said: "Carrying condoms to a mate who is in desperate need must be something much better than the good Samaritan ever did."

He recalled comedian Spike Milligan, in the Goon Show, speaking of "a woman at boiling point".

"I cannot imagine the scene," Mr Loadman said.

"This woman, about to embrace passionately, is waiting for the condom arrival.

"Bizarre in the extreme."

He told Collinson: "When the Poms ask Australians to define mateship, your circumstances could serve as a very good example."

Mr Loadman convicted him for driving unlicensed in October and fined him $100.

Collinson, 24, of Millner, Darwin, said outside the court: "I don't regret my actions and I would do it again.

"My cousin - 'baby brother John' - is like a brother to me.

"And at least he was practising safe sex. He was being responsible.

"He got the condoms and I think he had a good night."

Collinson was rewarded for his act of mateship.

He met his girlfriend that night. She was among a group of friends sent by his cousin to pick him up from the police station after being booked.

"We've been together ever since," he said.

Northern Territory News

dan632 Posted: Mon Mar 15 00:26:30 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i like hotdogs, hmm we have some in the fridge, i'm gunna get me some.

i get mine from the fridge!

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]