Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Sneaker Pimps
iggy Posted: Tue Mar 16 03:19:11 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Who's a sneaker pimp in here?

i am... yeah baby...

i have a shoe addiction worse than a woman

Billy Pilgrim Posted: Tue Mar 16 20:07:44 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I used to be, had about 5 pairs of trainers and daps, sandals, Pair of going out shoes and an assortment of slippers in the past but now i got a pair o trainers, a pair o daps, some scruffy ones, shoes and one pair of comfy slippers

iggy Posted: Tue Mar 16 20:20:50 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i love 'em kicks.

nike dunk pro los, air force ones, air trainer I, IIs
addidas. puma. converse.

i like the old skool types. they're more comfortable than the new designs.

libra Posted: Tue Mar 16 20:31:24 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i'm not shoe obsessed, strangely enough. I have some boots, some chucks, adidas sneakers, and then sandals in the summer. I'm going to try to find some pumas sometime soon though.

Mouse Posted: Tue Mar 16 21:01:56 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I have two pairs of shoes that I wear regularly, rubber boots and a pair of sneakers. I own quite a few more than that, I just don't wear them very often.
I have these black boots with four inch heels that make me six feet tall, my Boots of Doom, those are really fun to wear but they wreck my legs so they sit on the shoe rack most of the time.
Mouse

Billy Pilgrim Posted: Tue Mar 16 21:02:22 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  All my shoes are either Vans, Converse, DC or puma (though i haven't had a pair of Pumas in about 2 years). My shoes are just ordinary smart shoes nothing to flashy about them cause i only wear them once in a blue moon.

antartica Posted: Wed Mar 17 00:04:38 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  dunno much about sneakers... but i gotta pair of red wings hikers, teva walking shoes, teva sandals, red wing boots, adidas banshees, 1 pr leather flip flops, 1 pr dress shoes... still within reason i suppose

marsteller Posted: Wed Mar 17 01:24:11 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  coughfagscoughcough

DaveHill Posted: Wed Mar 17 03:04:38 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  No shoe fetish here

lethal_poppy Posted: Wed Mar 17 08:33:28 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ooooo! Golas! Nikes! adidas! converse, tevas::: colourful summer flip flops, plain and printed:::hehe! i lurrrrve my killer heels too!::: ;)

Mesh Posted: Wed Mar 17 16:32:58 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I have two pairs of tennis shoes, two of running shoes, two pairs of boots, two or three pairs of dress shoes, one pair of sandals and some Vans.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]