Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Husbands for Sale!
lethal_poppy Posted: Wed Mar 17 09:28:39 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Husbands for Sale!

A store that sells husbands has just opened in downtown Chicago where a woman may go to choose a husband from among many men. The store is comprised of 6 floors, and the quality of the men increases in positive attributes as the shopper ascends the flights. There is, however, a catch. As you open the door to any floor you may
choose a man from that floor, but if you go up a floor, you cannot go back down except to exit the building.

So a woman goes to the shopping center to find a husband.

On the first floor the sign on the door reads:

Floor 1 - These men have jobs. The woman reads the sign and says to herself, "Well, that's better than my last boyfriend, but I wonder what's
further up?"

So up she goes. The second floor sign reads:
Floor 2 - These men havejobs and love kids. The woman remarks to herself, "That's great, but I wonder what's further up?"

And up she goes again. The third floor sign reads:
Floor 3 - These men have jobs, love kids and are extremely good looking. "Hmmm, better" she says "But I wonder what's upstairs?"

The fourth floor sign reads:
Floor 4 - These men have jobs, love kids, are extremely good looking
and help with the housework. "Wow!" exclaims the woman, "very tempting. BUT, there must be more further up!"

And again she heads up another flight. The fifth floor sign reads:
Floor 5 - These men have jobs,
love kids, are extremely good looking, help with the housework and have a strong romantic streak. "Oh, mercy me! But just think... what must be awaiting me further on?"

So up to the sixth floor she goes. The sixth floor sign reads:
Floor 6 - You are visitor
3,456,789,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please.

Thank you for shopping Husband Mart and have a nice day!

Maya Posted: Wed Mar 17 09:45:01 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  sad, but true!

lethal_poppy Posted: Wed Mar 17 10:01:32 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hehe! i tot so too, thats why i felt that i just have to put this up. *grinz! anyway, maya, how r ya feeling today? I haven been on GT for sometime already, hows things between you and ur belle?

addi Posted: Wed Mar 17 10:35:11 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  

Wives for Sale!

A store that sells wives has just opened in downtown Chicago where a man may go to choose a wife from among many women. The store is comprised of 6 floors, and the quality of the women increases in positive attributes as the shopper ascends the flights. There is, however, a catch. As you open the door to any floor you may
choose a woman from that floor, but if you go up a floor, you cannot go back down except to exit the building.

So a man goes to the shopping center to find a wife.

On the first floor the sign on the door reads:

Floor 1 - These women have large breasts. The man reads the sign and says to himself, "that's good enough for me!"

Floors 2-6 have never had a male visitor

FN Posted: Wed Mar 17 10:39:49 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I don't like large breast actually.

Everything has to be in proportion.

Iamjustdancing. Posted: Wed Mar 17 10:41:07 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i have to agree with Christophe on this one. The breasts have to fit the girl. period.

addi Posted: Wed Mar 17 10:52:08 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  then you guys definately need to visit this store and go the 4th floor: (woman who have breasts in perfect proportion to their body size and shape)

*Sheesh!

FN Posted: Wed Mar 17 11:38:16 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Lol.

I have very high standards.

You'll probably have to build some more floors

Maya Posted: Wed Mar 17 12:19:01 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  lethal_poppy said:
hows things between you and ur belle?

belle thinks i am a beast, she has been avoiding me ever since she found out!

FN Posted: Wed Mar 17 12:34:02 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  aaah lesbians, they can get any guy they want...

If they're hot that is.

Come to think about it every hot girl can get any guy she wants...

If they're not gay that is.

*looks around hoping nobody heard him and hopes he can pretend this never happened*

antartica Posted: Wed Mar 17 15:36:57 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  lethal_poppy said:
>Husbands for Sale!

soooooo... which floor did ya get up till Pop's... =P... hee hee

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]