Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To
 

Have any of you guys met?
Maya Posted: Wed Mar 17 18:30:24 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Random thought, you all chat, share intimate details, understand eachother quite well but have you ever met eachother.... would love to know!


 
simonvii Posted: Wed Mar 17 19:09:05 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  not met any in person, have talked to some on I.M. tho


 
sweet p Posted: Wed Mar 17 19:41:51 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Same here...haven't met anybody from GT.


 
libra Posted: Wed Mar 17 19:42:18 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  no one's met except for a few exceptions... Nothing on a grand scale though...we live so far away from eachother!



 
Maya Posted: Wed Mar 17 19:44:49 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
#we live so far away from eachother!

surely someone lives near someone and they can meet...just to say "weve met"...PLEASEEEEEEEEEE
>


 
libra Posted: Wed Mar 17 19:47:10 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Maya said:
>libra said:
>#we live so far away from eachother!
>
>surely someone lives near someone and they can meet...just to say "weve met"...PLEASEEEEEEEEEE
>>

well, if it will make you happy...chanz and ant and momo are all good friends(in 'real life')...and if i'm not mistaken they know dancer...and maybe a few others?


 
Maya Posted: Wed Mar 17 19:49:03 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:

>>>
>
>well, if it will make you happy...chanz and ant and momo are all good friends(in 'real life')...and if i'm not mistaken they know dancer...and maybe a few others?

and once again. life makes sense! awww
imagine if two GTers hooked up and got married....
*wow, ive really been spending too much time in my room....."


 
novemberrain Posted: Wed Mar 17 20:15:04 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Maya said:
>and once again. life makes sense! awww
>imagine if two GTers hooked up and got married....
>*wow, ive really been spending too much time in my room....."

No! Think of the children!

just kidding :)

People meet over the internet and get married a lot. It could happen here.


 
iggy Posted: Wed Mar 17 21:06:48 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  erm momo and i are dating...

so does that make it a nightmare for u guys?


 
addi Posted: Wed Mar 17 21:21:18 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i've met several of you in my dreams. i suppose that doesn't count though.

next time I'm in the UK I'm going to meet mat_j, aka Billy Pilgrim, Dave, and Paulo, and some crazy chick named Mayannaise (i'll make a side trip to see Chris and marsi across the channel).
when I'm in dingapore I'm going to meet ant, momo, chanz, Dancer and get stupid with them. and when i go back to the land down under I'm going to see Ms. Oh, and i think mara is a native there too.
finally when i get to hell i'm going to finally meet all my republican friends here! lol!


 
Dancer Posted: Wed Mar 17 21:21:34 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  >well, if it will make you happy...chanz and ant and momo are all good friends(in 'real life')...and if i'm not mistaken they know dancer...and maybe a few others?

in dingapore, because its so small, seems like everyone is actually connected to one another. maybe i've brushed shoulders with JQ or actually know him and i'm not surprised...


 
woohoo Posted: Wed Mar 17 23:18:35 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I know PUCK, although im sure he won't claim me! lol


 
antartica Posted: Wed Mar 17 23:48:19 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Dancer said:
>in dingapore, because its so small, seems like everyone is actually connected to one another. maybe i've brushed shoulders with JQ or actually know him and i'm not surprised...

aye... for all ya knows.. he could be the dude tight in front of us having coffee or something...

dingapore chapter:
dancer
chanz
momo
einni (not sure)
poppy
ant

we all friends... =) oh.. dancer you've not met poppy yet


 
Dancer Posted: Thu Mar 18 00:23:49 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  no, not met poppy yet, but if i get to meet her, probably will call her poppy instead of her real name..haha like my friends know u as antartica, and chanz and momo..sounds very comfortable heh.


 
dan632 Posted: Thu Mar 18 00:26:47 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>when i go back to the land down under I'm going to see Ms. Oh, and i think mara is a native there too.


don't forget dan, i is an aussie too


 
iwonder Posted: Thu Mar 18 00:36:56 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i have a pal who's on this forum. only we've decided to not let each other know our username. thought that'd help us say things which we'd otherwise not say. It's more honest that way.


 
webmaster Posted: Thu Mar 18 00:39:22 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chanz said:
>erm momo and i are dating...
>
>so does that make it a nightmare for u guys?

No. I think it's sweet. :)


 
libra Posted: Thu Mar 18 00:56:44 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  iwonder said:
>i have a pal who's on this forum. only we've decided to not let each other know our username. thought that'd help us say things which we'd otherwise not say. It's more honest that way.

won't you be able to figure it out...by the way you talk and everything?


 
Dancer Posted: Thu Mar 18 01:20:07 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  >won't you be able to figure it out...by the way you talk and everything?

i thought so too..


 
misszero Posted: Thu Mar 18 02:14:48 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  iwonder said:
>i have a pal who's on this forum. only we've decided to not let each other know our username. thought that'd help us say things which we'd otherwise not say. It's more honest that way.

you know that more or less gave the game away, right?


 
iwonder Posted: Thu Mar 18 02:17:50 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  you know that more or less gave the game away, right?

haven't cracked it so far. and frankly, the game's not about trying to, either.


 
Asswipe Posted: Thu Mar 18 02:35:34 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  me and marstellar are dating

you suck


 
Maya Posted: Thu Mar 18 04:36:10 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  yay couples! I think thats great!
Addi! tut tut ! You would come to the Uk and not drop by to visit ol'Maya? tut tut indeed!


 
addi Posted: Thu Mar 18 07:05:23 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Maya said:

>Addi! tut tut ! You would come to the Uk and not drop by to visit ol'Maya? tut tut indeed!

Queen tut tut! Oh you silly moose! who do you think the "Maya nnaise" is I mentioned in that post? Of course I'd visit. I miss the place.
We'd hit a girl club (i'd go in drag of course), we'd run into your friend and i'd try to knock some sense into the fool, then we'd go to an Arsenal game, pick a fight with Liverpool fans, and kick some arse, and then I'd practice trying to get you to switch teams. LOL!


 
addi Posted: Thu Mar 18 07:08:13 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  dan632 said:

>don't forget dan, i is an aussie too

sorry, dan! I keep forgetting your upside down too. for some reason I always think Bulgaria when you come to mind. lol


 
Maya Posted: Thu Mar 18 07:25:44 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>Maya said:
>
"Maya nnaise" is I mentioned in that post?

oops! hehe
Your plan sounds GREAT!


 
addi Posted: Thu Mar 18 07:36:54 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Maya said:

>oops! hehe
>Your plan sounds GREAT!

: )
no problem. it would be fun. I miss running around London.

*i had a cat named Maya a few years back. She was truely wacko


 
mat_j Posted: Thu Mar 18 07:39:06 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Well me and Paulo live together (but not in a sexual way) as does occaisional GTer 12Step (He's crazy... shhh). We never talk to each other in real life though, since we gave up watching TV apart from tuesday nights now we just nod at each other and make hand gestures all real communication is amde over MSN or GT.

Try and imagine the pub scene.

mat_J-Drinky drinky hand gesture

Paulo-Points to himself frowning

mat_j nods

Paulo-Whacks mat_j and makes a wanker sign back at him

mat-j-points at a glass then at his face

Paulo- rubs his belly and throws his head back in silent lauhter

mat_j- Glasses him


 
mat_j Posted: Thu Mar 18 07:40:45 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It's cool though because the UK GT chapter is slowly expanding, sadly one or two of the older GTers from the UK have vanished which is sad, but things are on the up again!!!!


 
addi Posted: Thu Mar 18 08:24:33 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  bloody hell it would be a blast for this septic to make it over there and have some scoops of britneys, and bangers and mash! after checking out Maya's Bruce Lee's I'd prolly want to change that to a sausage sandwich. If i couldn't bump tummies I'd have to hit the WC and bash the bishop cuz i'd be gagging for it.

did i get that right?


 
Iamjustdancing. Posted: Thu Mar 18 09:27:21 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  This summer i will be traveling across the nation. here is my schedule of where i will most likely be during the dates etc.

April 19-23Arizona
April 26-30Los Angeles
May 3-7Northern California
May 10-14Colorado
May 17-21Colorado
May 24-28SLC
June 2-4SLC
June 7-11Seattle
June 14-18Seattle
June 21-25KC
June 28-2KC
July 5-9Tulsa
July 12-16St. Louis
July 19-23Minnisota
July 26-30Milwaukee

If you have any intrest in meeting a fellow gt'er i am always looking to grab coffee or lunch in some busy, public place. I have met ppl from the net before and its fun! Anyway, just a thought.... Just tell me if you in those cities or interested or whatever. (as long as you aren't a massmurding goat raper, or something similar)]


dave.




 
Maya Posted: Thu Mar 18 12:58:38 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
after checking out Maya's Bruce Lee's

hey! im a catholic chick remember!!! my bruce lee's are staying hidden!
;)


 
addi Posted: Thu Mar 18 13:07:43 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Maya said:

>hey! im a catholic chick remember!!! my bruce lee's are staying hidden!
>;)

lol!
Sorry, Babe. I wouldn't dream of checking out your high beams. in fact if i ever make it over there i'll go blindfolded and have mat put the pint to my lips just so i can drink


 
mat_j Posted: Thu Mar 18 13:55:39 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Where the hell did you get all that from Addison!! PS I'm a Catholic dude remember so staya way from my sausage unless you got a dog colalr on!!!


 
addi Posted: Thu Mar 18 14:10:03 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>Where the hell did you get all that from Addison!! PS I'm a Catholic dude remember so staya way from my sausage unless you got a dog colalr on!!!

I got it from an english slang web site. it's all very accurate you know.
and a sausage sandwich is supposed to be,...oh, never mind, but it's not what you think it is.

and i'm a good little agnostic boy, I'm not interested in your sausage, biscuits, or bacon! trust me : )


 
Christian Posted: Thu Mar 18 14:46:14 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'd like to meet all, but one, of you!

:-)


 
antartica Posted: Fri Mar 19 05:26:19 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  heheh... i'm seeing a plinker as well. =))


 
addi Posted: Fri Mar 19 06:51:33 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  antartica said:
>heheh... i'm seeing a plinker as well. =))

Ahhhhhhhh....Wuv, twoo wuv
Romance on the internet. Tis a beautious thing

there were birds
in the air
but i never heard them singing
no i never heard them at all
till there was you
; )


 
Mouse Posted: Fri Mar 19 22:07:27 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It need not be said that I know my sister.
Sailovzi just dropped me off from her house a few hours ago, now I'm in sister withdrawl.
*Sigh* Now who will I babble to in my hyperness?
I have never met any of the other GTers, I think I'd freak out and fright them away. :)
Mouse the Skinny


 
Kira Posted: Fri Mar 19 22:42:27 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mouse said:
>It need not be said that I know my sister.
>
>
>I have never met any of the other GTers, I think I'd freak out and frighten them away. :)
>Mouse the Skinny

I would freak out and be frightened away. Must not reveal my true self to people I respect and admire, SCARY!


 
misszero Posted: Sat Mar 20 05:37:44 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  well, i think i feel obliged to sneak dan into pubs, like he asked, so I can say 'i met a gt'er!' heh.

but i probably won't. coz bathurst is a hike.


 
misszero Posted: Sat Mar 20 05:40:03 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hrm. this whole catholic well hidden-ness escapes me. coz I'm meant to be catholic (according to my mum, catholicism is like being in a gang. the out way out is death. heh.) and i have to say that a scary number of people have seen.... things.... that maybe they shouldn't have.....

of course, it was all accidental.

oh, and i laugh profusely at the dog collar business. I read an anecdote about a new kid to the punk scene back in the '70's, and he'd asked his friend for advice about what to wear, and his friend told him to wear a dog collar, and the newbie showed up wearing the prriest thing. tee hee hee.


 
mat_j Posted: Sat Mar 20 07:51:31 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  misszero said:
>hrm. this whole catholic well hidden-ness escapes me. coz I'm meant to be catholic (according to my mum, catholicism is like being in a gang. the out way out is death. heh.) and i have to say that a scary number of people have seen.... things.... that maybe they shouldn't have.....
>
>of course, it was all accidental.
>
>oh, and i laugh profusely at the dog collar business. I read an anecdote about a new kid to the punk scene back in the '70's, and he'd asked his friend for advice about what to wear, and his friend told him to wear a dog collar, and the newbie showed up wearing the prriest thing. tee hee hee.

Once you're catholic, you'll always be catholic, i have a friend who's a buddhist now but essentially he's still a buddhist catholic


 



[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]