Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

c-section or murder ?
ifihadahif Posted: Sat Mar 20 14:32:06 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  There was a young woman in the news last week giving birth to twins. She was advised that if she didn't have them via c-section that they would likely not survive the birth. One child died and one survived.
Now the authorities are actually charging her with murder for the one.
And since then they have found cocaine and other drugs in her system and are actually charging her with attempted murder for the surviving child becuase of the drugs in her system.
Fucking Utah nazi prosecutors with a political agenda I think.
Any comments ?

On a lighter note, King Thong has an impending birthday and his sweetie has purchase front row (almost) tickets to see the Moody Blues in honor of said birthday. Papa Thong is happy.

FN Posted: Sat Mar 20 14:43:55 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Does she like papa thong's fish?

marsteller Posted: Sat Mar 20 16:56:33 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  happy bday...good looks on those tickets, you can show the band one of your infamous thongs, maybe get invited backstage for some afterparty action

addi Posted: Sat Mar 20 17:10:01 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:

>On a lighter note, King Thong has an impending birthday and his sweetie has purchase front row (almost) tickets to see the Moody Blues in honor of said birthday. Papa Thong is happy.

i hate the impending ones. What happened to the maybe I'll have one and maybe I won't birthdays?
Great band! flick your bic and scream for an encore of "Freebird" lol
Happy Birthday!

ifihadahif Posted: Sat Mar 20 18:30:19 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>ifihadahif said:
>
>>On a lighter note, King Thong has an impending birthday and his sweetie has purchase front row (almost) tickets to see the Moody Blues in honor of said birthday. Papa Thong is happy.
>
>i hate the impending ones. What happened to the maybe I'll have one and maybe I won't birthdays?
>Great band! flick your bic and scream for an encore of "Freebird" lol
>Happy Birthday!

freebird ?
what are you ? some trailer park guy from Atlanta ? LOL

Actually this will be the 9th or 10th time seeing them, but it will be the first time not doing any drugs. Of course there will be the obligatory couple of bloody marys beforehand but nothing else.
Goddam ! I might not eve like them when I'm straight. bummer.

Malik Posted: Sat Mar 20 19:01:58 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Bad Mother? Yes. Murderer? No. The kid who died would be manslaughter if anything. The attempted murder charge, however, is total and complete bullshit. First, they'd have to prove that she took the drugs just so that the fetuses would die. And then they would have a case for attempted abortion. Roe v. Wade hasn't been overturned yet, or did I miss something when I was gone?

Oh, and happy birthday!

sweet p Posted: Sat Mar 20 19:35:01 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  oooooh Happy Birthday Hif!
Have fun :)

Archangel Posted: Sat Mar 20 20:21:40 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Does it really matter? They're probably all going to be or are fucked for life and will be living off our dime anyway.

ifihadahif Posted: Sat Mar 20 20:54:02 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Archangel said:
>Does it really matter? They're probably all going to be or are fucked for life and will be living off our dime anyway.

what matter is whether or not they can make the charges stick. that could affect all of us down the road.
Personally, I don't think they can make them stick, but I'm appalled that they could even bring them to court.

Archangel Posted: Sat Mar 20 21:03:48 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  C-section, I dunno, probably not.

Cocaine, hell yes.

Kira Posted: Sat Mar 20 23:22:32 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Happy birthday 'hif.

antartica Posted: Sat Mar 20 23:51:34 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  many many many happy returns Papa Thong =)

Dancer Posted: Sun Mar 21 00:13:35 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  heppy birthday, king thong!! *bows*

libra Posted: Sun Mar 21 00:18:57 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  happy birthday!

mat_j Posted: Sun Mar 21 07:13:41 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Imagine if she had chosen to do so on religious grounds!

Happy birthday for whenever it is Papa Thong

hehe the moody blues can't help but think of that Las Vegas Simpsons episode

Homer:Yaah! The moody Blues!!

Moody blue 1: Cold hearted Homer escapes from his Wife whilst ancient Ned runs for his life.

Moody Blue 2:Chips of red and blue and...

The other moody blue: Can the poetry boys, it's Arse whooping time, i want fatty

mat_j Posted: Sun Mar 21 16:12:06 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  and in Welsh (yn Gymreig)

Penblwydd Hapus anwyl tad Thong!

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]