Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Chicken on a tractor
*m*a*s* Posted: Sat Mar 20 21:39:02 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Well, footloose is on, and for those who havn't seen it, there's a scene where the cool city kid and some of the country hicks get together for a game of chicken, using tractors. It got me thinking, are there any things you guys do in your hometowns for fun that seem completely ridiculous to people from other places?

To get the ball rolling... I come from a place with about 8 months of winter, so we go sliding all the time (keep in mind, I'm 20), or we go out on snowmobile in the woods and light a fire and hang out for the whole night (sounds lame, but it's actually fun).

And I want NO poultry jokes from or about king thong! :o)

simonvii Posted: Sat Mar 20 22:12:03 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  sledding rocks...a few winters ago we went out at like 3 am and tied the lid of a laundry basket upside-down to the trunk latch of my friends car and went all around his platt on the ice...it was so fun until his moms came out in a nighty and was like "boys its 3 am youre wakin up the dead!" good times good times

Kira Posted: Sat Mar 20 22:39:35 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mouse, my little brother and I used to walk three miles to get candy and sodas at a little grocery/gas station in my neighborhood, then three miles to get home. Doesn't seem that far anymore but to three lazy kids on a mission for sugar in the middle of summer it was quite an adventure. Darned parents wouldn't drive us, but we would have our Snickers and our Mellow Yellow, if it killed us!

Puck Posted: Sat Mar 20 22:59:03 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  About 8 years ago, my sister and I would get bored, so we would put a slip'n'slide on a hill(It was really old and didn't work right) and we'd try to ride down it on a sled. A few times, we tried to get our dog to do it.

marsteller Posted: Sat Mar 20 23:03:31 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  best game i've ever played is called Punch-in-the-Face. Basically a bunch of guys stand around in the circle, and you punch the person to your right in the face. If said person thinks they've been hit too hard, or gets pissed, they can hit you back, but that means that they lose and are out of the circle.

kelly Posted: Sat Mar 20 23:10:09 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  marsteller said:
>best game i've ever played is called Punch-in-the-Face. Basically a bunch of guys stand around in the circle, and you punch the person to your right in the face. If said person thinks they've been hit too hard, or gets pissed, they can hit you back, but that means that they lose and are out of the circle.

we used to do the same thing, except with gloves, and we'd go 3 - 30 second rounds, it gets real tiring

antartica Posted: Sat Mar 20 23:50:08 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  *m*a*s* said:
>And I want NO poultry jokes from or about king thong! :o)

drats... kill joy... =P

Puck Posted: Sun Mar 21 02:17:14 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  all through this week, I've wanted to play some kind of punch-in-the-face game, but I'm sure it would turn into a Fight Club.

misszero Posted: Sun Mar 21 06:37:52 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  the other night, a few months back (lol) a guy i know and i got kinda drunk, and we thought it was fun that we were feeling numb, so we started slapping each toher really hard. on the face. its no punching-circle, but we were doing those full on soap-opera 'how dar you!' salps. but harder. like, i had whiplash the next day from my head moving so fast. but it was super fun. we did it a few times to see if we could, then we called our friend over and were all 'hey! look at this! how cool is it!'

tee hee hee.

it was good, coz whenever I ask boys to hit me, they never do. coz I wanna get in a fight with someone. its very fight club. except nobody will hit me. ditto on ant. killjoys.

novemberrain Posted: Sun Mar 21 06:47:50 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  When my parents were in college, they would steal trays from the dining hall and go to the local park (in winter) and slide down this monster hill on them. You're not allowed to slide down it anymore, not even with a sled. Not sure what they were thinking, given that the trays were so small and that hill is so damn big.

ifihadahif Posted: Sun Mar 21 09:27:50 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  we used to have bottle rocket fights.
one time we loaded a guys cigarette with the guts from a bottle rocket. they have solid propellant in them instead of powder and we used about a half a piece in his cig.
The look on his face is forever etched in my brain when it fired up in his hand after a few drags. funny stuff, and amazing that no one was ever hurt.

zander83 Posted: Sun Mar 21 13:00:24 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  well sledding when your drunk is of course a must... we've also done the "tie the sled to the car and speed down the roads"... but i guess something orginal only we do... drunk hockey... all the violence fo regular hockey without any of the skills... and to balance the teams everytime one team scores they drink...

mat_j Posted: Sun Mar 21 15:56:55 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  12 step has always dreamed of going out at night in our friends van driving into a field, open the side door and launch himself at a cow. He anmed it cow cannonball and has yet to try it, if he does i'll film it for posterity.

Puck Posted: Fri Apr 16 23:37:17 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  oh, the snowy school days. A friend of mine went down a hill on a vinyl coat and hit her head on the bumper of a car at the bottom. Guys were freakin' out an' chicks were laughin thir asses off.
I tried to ride a picnic table down the hill, but it was on of those hard plastic ones that kinda looks like a chain-link fence. There were too many holes, so someone broke off the back of a plastic chair and I rode that while standing up. I slipped and fell on my ass.
My driveway is about 30 feet long(the downhill part of it anyway). I tried to sled down it when it was covered in ice and snow. I made a 4 foot claw mark trying not to fall off the side down another hill(which I did).

marsteller Posted: Sat Apr 17 02:39:41 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  gloves are for pussies

FN Posted: Sat Apr 17 06:36:25 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  marsteller said:
>gloves are for pussies

Oh you tough masculent man, define the standards of manhood for all the ignorants among us.

Pussy.

marsteller Posted: Sat Apr 17 16:09:24 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  eat a dick, you little french techno-faggot

FN Posted: Sat Apr 17 17:00:13 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  marsteller said:
>eat a dick, you little french techno-faggot

Oh no big brave mature mr america, please don't harm me...

*sigh*

Such a waste of food.

marsteller Posted: Sun Apr 18 02:55:21 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  everytime i see one of your posts, i have to remember that you live in a room with pink-and-white flowery wallpaper.

coughpussycoughcough

ahem, 'scuse me.

FN Posted: Sun Apr 18 07:36:40 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  marsteller said:
>everytime i see one of your posts, i have to remember that you live in a room with pink-and-white flowery wallpaper.
>
>coughpussycoughcough
>
>ahem, 'scuse me.

My manhood can sustain it, mr pink-o-phobe.

FN Posted: Sun Apr 18 07:44:31 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I like your 'flaming' by the way.

It's good for my ego that my intellectual superiority is once more proven.

You're doing a great job in defending your country's honor.

Carry on

marsteller Posted: Sun Apr 18 17:28:12 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hey man, if trading barbs through an online forum boosts your ego, more power to ya

FN Posted: Sun Apr 18 17:43:45 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  marsteller said:
>hey man, if trading barbs through an online forum boosts your ego, more power to ya

Seem to work for you.

marsteller Posted: Sun Apr 18 18:41:16 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>It's good for my ego that my intellectual superiority is once more proven.

umm....yeah. weak response man, i was expecting better

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]