Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

so who's where
joy Posted: Thu Mar 25 08:59:25 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i'm at work. 11th floor of the Cathedral of Learning, tallest education building this side of the planet. love it. the building is gorgeous but i work for the pitt debate union, and their workroom (where i am now) is filthy. rah. i'm not the most tidy person ever but i DO know what a dustrag is. damn.

Maya Posted: Thu Mar 25 09:33:30 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  im pretending to study, sitting in my room, hungover!

Iamjustdancing. Posted: Thu Mar 25 10:08:19 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sitting at my desk in Millbury massachusetts thinking about how much i dont' like this part of my job, how much of a wuss i am for not doing anything about it, thinking of what i need to do in the next two weeks before i leave for 6 months.(answering the phone)(ok back) Thinking about how i am going to miss the few friends i have, thinking about how much driving i am going to have to do , (heh phone again) wondering what kind of people i will meet over the summer, wondering if i will still enjoy it after all this time. ah well ... at least there is alchohol to keep me company! so yea that is where i am .
enjoy

libra Posted: Thu Mar 25 10:13:06 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  In my little room, in my little house, in my little city, living a little life...and wondering whether I'll ever get out...

iggy Posted: Thu Mar 25 10:43:59 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i'm in my room now.
i can't venture out cos i can't be exposed to a lot of things post-op.

my brother in law is playing my xbox and my sis is waiting for him to finish playing haha.

sweet p Posted: Thu Mar 25 12:25:13 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  In my room, in a 3 story house, in downtown Toronto, eating leftovers from the dinner my mum made for my sisters last night.
But before that, I was jogging around campus...the weather is BEAUTIFUL today.

yay
: D

Adrian Posted: Thu Mar 25 13:27:52 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sitting in college with the knowledge I haven't attented lectures again, 5 weeks now. And looking out at a drab depressing Irish scene contemplating the perplexities of life whilst listening to MetallicA - Fade To Black.
............................................................................................................................................................................................................. Yea, I'm gonna die young.

dan632 Posted: Thu Mar 25 17:22:36 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  in my house, at my computer, on the edge of my small town, where the race track is. sitting around in my pyjamas coz i just got out of bed, not going to skool today coz i don't need to attend the athletics carnival, because i m jsut too damn cool!

FN Posted: Thu Mar 25 17:41:55 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  In my room, time is around 23:39.

I'm watching a documentary about nazi propaganda on TV and selecting tracks for a CD I promised to make for somebody. Other than that I'm talking to ppl on msn and reading an article about turbine engines on the net.

So much to do so little time

choke Posted: Thu Mar 25 17:48:17 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  im at school meant to be doing two assessments. Ima badassed rebel :P

Malik Posted: Thu Mar 25 18:06:14 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  In my room. *yawns* I'm tired, and want to go to bed.

Dancer Posted: Thu Mar 25 22:15:28 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  singapore, city hall, at my desk..just started work, overlooking a cathedral church, i love it at christmas when the bells would ring..and everyone is in a holiday mood *flashes back to reality* yay its a friday, and i'm playing mahjong tonite... at least its not the most boring of activities.

zander83 Posted: Thu Mar 25 22:47:08 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  at my desk... in my apartment listening to music and waiting for my neighbours to knock on my door...

DaveHill Posted: Fri Mar 26 04:33:20 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  In my house in some rural town, doing nothing and enjoying it.

mat_j Posted: Fri Mar 26 06:23:55 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Living it up in meadow st. With the horses watching me day and night from the field opposite my house

addi Posted: Fri Mar 26 06:56:03 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  12th floor of a high rise office bldg. In a cubicle, starring at a computer and wondering how in the world I'm going to be productive today (and how in the world I got here). Wishing I was meeting 2/3rd's of the group tonight for beer and laughs at the pub.

Christian Posted: Fri Mar 26 14:34:02 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  working at floor 79 planning a jump... :-(

iggy Posted: Fri Mar 26 14:41:06 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ireland now, ready to take some crazed bitch off the streets

Mesh Posted: Fri Mar 26 17:08:53 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sitting at me desk in the computer room here at home. waiting for everyone else to get out of work, or class, so's that we can play some pool and drink some alky-hol.

libra Posted: Fri Mar 26 17:19:54 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i'm trying on silly grown-up clothes cause i'm going clubbing tonight and i have to look all fancy and glam...hehe. clubbing isn't my thing. but i'm giving it a try!

FN Posted: Fri Mar 26 18:07:23 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>clubbing isn't my thing.

Take that back!!

libra Posted: Fri Mar 26 20:11:53 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>libra said:
>>clubbing isn't my thing.
>
>Take that back!!

ooops. sorry christophe...i mean, regular clubs arent my thing, i'm sure your amazing clubs will be the best...actually, we're going to a gay club if we can find one, for my friend Jessica, she's home for spring break and we told her we'd go to a gay club with her. But finding an 18 and up gay club isn't easy.

antartica Posted: Sun Mar 28 15:11:29 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  dad's apartment... in dingapore
need to get my own pad before one of us kills the other

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]