Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Rant O Rama
GTF Posted: Thu Mar 25 19:15:38 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  So , how the hell are you?

Love,
Your local female fenian webmaster bastard

dan632 Posted: Thu Mar 25 19:48:17 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  you're wasting bandwidth, go away

Asswipe Posted: Thu Mar 25 19:55:57 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  GTF said:
>So , how the hell are you?
>
>Love,
>Your local female fenian webmaster bastard

just saying me prayers to st. patrick, hoping for good blessings and all. gotta love that mighty cleric

GTF Posted: Thu Mar 25 20:55:26 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Asswipe said:
>GTF said:
>>So , how the hell are you?
>>
>>Love,
>>Your local female fenian webmaster bastard
>
>just saying me prayers to st. patrick, hoping for good blessings and all. gotta love that mighty cleric
>
>
:-)

mat_j Posted: Thu Mar 25 21:46:34 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  GTF said:
>
>Love,

I the fuck am alright, let's hope this shit gets resolved, then please stick around, would be nice to get POV of someone who just might know who Shane MacGowan is around here!!

Visualingo Posted: Thu Mar 25 22:11:55 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  >I the fuck am alright, let's hope this shit gets resolved, then please stick around, would be nice to get POV of someone who just might know who Shane MacGowan is around here!!

I know who Ashley MacIsaac is, does that help?

marsteller Posted: Thu Mar 25 22:13:15 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat, you ever heard of Clan Campbell whiskey?

mat_j Posted: Thu Mar 25 23:04:33 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Visualingo said:
>>I the fuck am alright, let's hope this shit gets resolved, then please stick around, would be nice to get POV of someone who just might know who Shane MacGowan is around here!!
>
>I know who Ashley MacIsaac is, does that help?

It's a push but what the fuck, if only to usher in a new era of peaceful cooperation!!

mat_j Posted: Thu Mar 25 23:07:00 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  marsteller said:
>mat, you ever heard of Clan Campbell whiskey?

Did you ever get that dollar bill with the serial number 5000093947193? :-), seriously though i'm not sure it rings a bells (geddit), possibly seen it on whilst pressing my thirsty nose against the window of my local off licence. If your looking for a whiskey with a difference try Hewitt's it's fucking delicious, i want to freeze it and eat it in chunks!!!

GTF Posted: Fri Mar 26 06:40:18 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  marsteller said:

Is that Glen Campbell's brother ( and father?)
yeehaw, yippy kie yo!

Must run, Shane McGowan is spewing up Jameson's outside on the footpath again.
Love,
Your local female fenian bastid.

addi Posted: Fri Mar 26 06:48:37 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  GTF said:
>
Very tired. at work. glad it's friday. thank you for caring

ifihadahif Posted: Fri Mar 26 06:58:21 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Visualingo said:
>>I the fuck am alright, let's hope this shit gets resolved, then please stick around, would be nice to get POV of someone who just might know who Shane MacGowan is around here!!
>
>I know who Ashley MacIsaac is, does that help?

Hey, i have one of his discs !
Sleepy Maggie is one of the absloute coolest songs I've heard.

GTF Posted: Fri Mar 26 07:32:59 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  marsteller said:

Not an acne scarred loser you say you are.
Hmm. We shall have to do a runway showdown one day soon,offline.

Mat_j: If you recall, my first post was rather civil. Then I digressed though with successful results into the realm of a filth that only Dan and his likes would know.
Never try and beat the Irish at sarcasm, never try and beat a Dublin Jackeen at insults. It won't work was a lesson overlooked ( or not?)
Anyway nice to see ye Mat.

Dan doesn't know when he is only inviting shite.
Love,
Your local female fenian Bastid.
( did you say Welsh Fenian? eh? Wot the...)

GTF Posted: Fri Mar 26 07:35:04 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  dan632 said:
>you're wasting bandwidth, go away

sounds reasonable a request

GTF Posted: Fri Mar 26 07:36:26 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>GTF said:
>>So , how the hell are you?
>>
>Very tired. at work. glad it's friday. thank you for caring

I care til it hurts. (especially when I pee)

dan632 Posted: Fri Mar 26 07:37:23 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i dun't knoow when i am inviting shoite? i don't care what u think of me, u don't know me well enough to be able to tell others, and me how my mind works.
oh, you're conceited
>Never try and beat the Irish at sarcasm, never try and beat a Dublin Jackeen at insults. It won't work was a lesson overlooked
never try and pick a fight with someone who is willing to die in order to win, bite me!

GTF Posted: Fri Mar 26 07:37:43 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  GTF said:
>dan632 said:
>>you're wasting bandwidth, go away
>
>
>sounds reasonable a request

so what are you trying to say dan???
I am just an ignorant wee blonde leprokunt,after all, so. eh?

dan632 Posted: Fri Mar 26 07:38:52 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  GTF said:
>I care til it hurts. (especially when I pee)

hehehe, filthy monkey!

>so what are you trying to say dan???
>I am just an ignorant wee blonde leprokunt,after all, so. eh?

i don't know what colour your hair is so, umm no!

addi Posted: Fri Mar 26 07:39:22 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  GTF said:

>Never try and beat the Irish at sarcasm, never try and beat a Dublin Jackeen at insults. It won't work was a lesson overlooked ( or not?)

I've scottish blood running through me. Do i have a chance at the sarcasm/insult challenge, or have I already lost?

GTF Posted: Fri Mar 26 07:40:25 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  dan632 said:
>i dun't knoow when i am inviting shoite? i don't care what u think of me, u don't know me well enough to be able to tell others, and me how my mind works.
>oh, you're conceited
>>Never try and beat the Irish at sarcasm, never try and beat a Dublin Jackeen at insults. It won't work was a lesson overlooked
>never try and pick a fight with someone who is willing to die in order to win, bite me!

you are not equipped in the battle of wits. battle of halfwits , down the hall second door,
you are only encouaraging me to use up bandwidth ye eejit.
just for that you shall NEVER See my cracking pair of diddies.
Love,
your local female fenian bastid

Tiochfáidh ár lá

addi Posted: Fri Mar 26 07:42:46 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  GTF said:

>I care til it hurts. (especially when I pee)

There i go trying to be pleasant and agreeable and what do I get back? Nastiness. So sad GTF

ifihadahif Posted: Fri Mar 26 07:56:09 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Goddam, GTF is so ugly, I think I actually miss Koff.
At least Koff made me chuckle a time or two, this GTF person, and I use that term lightly, is just sad, so so sad. . .

dan632 Posted: Fri Mar 26 07:58:09 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  cracking pair of diddies? that would go smashing with your wrinkled arse would it not? fuck me u R old, look out Addi there's a new contender on the block!

Maya Posted: Fri Mar 26 09:07:39 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>Goddam, GTF is so ugly, I think I actually miss Koff.
>At least Koff made me chuckle a time or two, this GTF person, and I use that term lightly, is just sad, so so sad. . .

Koff and GTF? They may both be fuckwits but they sure do stir up commotion! Webmaster? have you planted them to make us sweat a little?:)

iggy Posted: Fri Mar 26 09:09:16 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>Goddam, GTF is so ugly, I think I actually miss Koff.

agreed.

now sod off GTF.
if u are as smart as u claim ya are, u should know when u're not fucking welcome here...

addison was being civil to u and all u have is ur fucking sacarsm.

what's the matter? a cuntful of lice making u edgy?

GTF Posted: Fri Mar 26 10:08:22 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chanz said:
>ifihadahif said:
>>Goddam, GTF is so ugly, I think I actually miss Koff.
>
>agreed.
>
>now sod off GTF.
>if u are as smart as u claim ya are, u should know when u're not fucking welcome here...
>
>addison was being civil to u and all u have is ur fucking sacarsm.

I am chuckling still, now even Addi is suddenly showing ignorance.
Was never nasty to Addi, ( previous to this).
Lacking self esteem here are we all?
Well not myself,
"You're so ugly , yo mama,...." shite is so impressive y'all, hillbillies.

I wish I were ugly. Perhaps then i could relate here.

TAKE DOWN THE FECKING RANT POSTS AS CHANZ REQUESTED

FFS dont you lot realise that if you ignore someone they will just go awa'? Or have you not that sort of control.
You love me.
I am deeply moved.

Chanz: You do have balls , I'll give you that.
Unfortunately they are on your chin and attached to a man named Bubba.
This forum is beginning to lack even a hint of creativity.
Yawn.

Get yer man to take the feckin Rant posts down so the shite can stop "flexing" as he shivers in his wellies.

I am indeed to old for this forum, CORRECT you are. I am past age 12 and my IQ Exceeds the same number .
I just dont fit in.

GTF Posted: Fri Mar 26 10:10:14 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I am calmly amused yet losing interest but obligated to stay and make "Y'all" look the maggot moreso if you must be childish.

Love, your local female fenian bastid

GTF Posted: Fri Mar 26 10:14:56 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  dan632 said:

Ive only just sussed it out.
Only by dropping acid could i truly fathom the lack of imagination and sense made here.

EUREKA!

GTF Posted: Fri Mar 26 10:15:35 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  dan632 said:

I want to french kiss you dan. give in to tempation !

GTF Posted: Fri Mar 26 10:16:27 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  dan632 said:

Ive not had this much fun since my pet monkey ate a pound of coffee and chased me down the street with a steak knife!

Maya Posted: Fri Mar 26 10:22:42 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  GTF....i appreciate that you "special" people need to express yourselves...fine, thats cool, but babe, dont bad mouth people here, especially addi!

iggy Posted: Fri Mar 26 10:29:06 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  GTF said:

>
> I wish I were ugly. Perhaps then i could relate here.

of course u wish u were ugly, cos u are uglier than ugly and the only way u'll ever end up having any sort of date is u get ugly and paid for a fuck

> You love me.
>I am deeply moved.

u should be move, but ur ass is too big and heavy for a mere mortal to shift.

and i do love you... i love u to fuck off ...

>Chanz: You do have balls , I'll give you that.
>Unfortunately they are on your chin and attached to a man named Bubba.

my balls may be on my chin but it's better than ur cunt on your mouth cos there's so much pus and lice spewing from your filthy mouth. hell yeah. even bubba wouldn't even want to fuck u if u paid him and begged him to sodomise yer sorry arse.

iggy Posted: Fri Mar 26 10:30:45 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  GTF said:

>I am indeed to old for this forum, CORRECT you are. I am past age 12 and my IQ Exceeds the same number .
>I just dont fit in.
>

oh yes u do seem like u're fitting in this here place. too old? then why the fuck are u still hanging around u filthy bitch?

Maya Posted: Fri Mar 26 10:32:38 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chanz said:
>
>
filthy bitch?

for some reason that made me laugh...must be cos im 12 and have an IQ of 11....ho hum still
(jumps around singing) "GTF is a filthy bitch tra lalala"

libra Posted: Fri Mar 26 10:35:59 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  GTF, what is the fucking point of you being here anymore? I mean really, is your life that mundane that irritating a bunch of random strangers online is fun to you? Do you get satisfaction from this? Because that's just sad. Really pathetic.
You call us 12? The only one here I see acting like a twelve year old is you. You remind me of one of those little kids in the chat rooms I used to go to when I was 12 that felt like as long as they kept making people mad they were at least having a conversation and therefore having human contact. Your immature attempt at getting a rise out of us is sickening.

Maya Posted: Fri Mar 26 10:38:28 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>GTF, what is the fucking point of you being here anymore? I mean really, is your life that mundane that irritating a bunch of random strangers online is fun to you? Do you get satisfaction from this? Because that's just sad. Really pathetic.
>You call us 12? The only one here I see acting like a twelve year old is you. You remind me of one of those little kids in the chat rooms I used to go to when I was 12 that felt like as long as they kept making people mad they were at least having a conversation and therefore having human contact. Your immature attempt at getting a rise out of us is sickening.

too right libra!!! but babe....you swore....i feel like the image i had of you has been tainted!

iggy Posted: Fri Mar 26 10:39:24 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  GTF said:
>I am calmly amused yet losing interest but obligated to stay and make "Y'all" look the maggot moreso if you must be childish.
>
>Love, your local female fenian bastid

har har har... calmly amused? and obligated to stay? wat a lousy excuse coming from you...

can't go anywhere cos nowhere and noone else want ya?

or are u a sick and masochistic bitch who's feeling at home here and just love to be cussed and spit upon? does this make u feel wet in those pants when we spit and cuss at ya?
say u love it biatch...

ifihadahif Posted: Fri Mar 26 10:39:46 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  maybe it would be a good idea for us to just paste and copy all of rm's stuff all over the world . . . .without credit. maybe kazaa would be a good place to start.
guess I'll be busy this weekend.

libra Posted: Fri Mar 26 10:39:55 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Maya said:
>
>too right libra!!! but babe....you swore....i feel like the image i had of you has been tainted!

hahaha. that's what everyone says when i swear. I only do so when i'm pretty angry. It's actually funny to a lot of people...i'm never going to be taken seriously! hehe.

Maya Posted: Fri Mar 26 10:40:36 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>maybe it would be a good idea for us to just paste and copy all of rm's stuff all over the world . . . .without credit. maybe kazaa would be a good place to start.
>guess I'll be busy this weekend.
>

Hif, you tell me how that is done and im right on it!

iggy Posted: Fri Mar 26 10:40:47 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>maybe it would be a good idea for us to just paste and copy all of rm's stuff all over the world . . . .without credit. maybe kazaa would be a good place to start.
>guess I'll be busy this weekend.
>

amen my brother

ifihadahif Posted: Fri Mar 26 10:41:14 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>Maya said:
>>
>>too right libra!!! but babe....you swore....i feel like the image i had of you has been tainted!
>
>hahaha. that's what everyone says when i swear. I only do so when i'm pretty angry. It's actually funny to a lot of people...i'm never going to be taken seriously! hehe.

hehe, kind of like olive oyl saying "fuck off popeye, i'm with bluto"
hahaha

iggy Posted: Fri Mar 26 10:43:34 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>GTF, what is the fucking point of you being here anymore? I mean really, is your life that mundane that irritating a bunch of random strangers online is fun to you? Do you get satisfaction from this? Because that's just sad. Really pathetic.
>You call us 12? The only one here I see acting like a twelve year old is you. You remind me of one of those little kids in the chat rooms I used to go to when I was 12 that felt like as long as they kept making people mad they were at least having a conversation and therefore having human contact. Your immature attempt at getting a rise out of us is sickening.

my word. dear sweet libra is mad at someone.

this means something... it means that GTF is truly a world class filthy bitch that should be immortalised in something??

we should erect a statue or something that we spit and throw used condoms at whenever we walk past it

addi Posted: Fri Mar 26 10:51:05 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Maya said:
>GTF....i appreciate that you "special" people need to express yourselves...fine, thats cool, but babe, dont bad mouth people here, especially addi!

Yeah! You not very nice woman!

Sincerely, Maya's #1 Bitch
Addi

mat_j Posted: Fri Mar 26 11:20:11 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ok GTF as much as I was hoping to keep this nice can we please drop the Darby O'Gill and the little people, I'm Oirish fiddle tee dee crap now. The constant barrage of as gaeilge phrases from a DUBLINER. You don't hear Christophe posting Ga u vader nog wa kontrammen (sp?) or me telling people you've got a gotsan Drewllyd!!! Do you even realise that everyone actually has a nationality and it's not just Ireland and foreignland??

Your stereotyping is miserable 'never try to beat the Irish at sarcasm' that's like saying never try to beat an Welshman in a choral singing, do you think the people would be shocked to find Ireland isn't actually a nation of hard drinking, sarcastic, radicals?? NO!

And drop all this Dublin Jackeen shit too, if you were from a part of Ireland that was respected not some phrase book holding West Brit!

FN Posted: Fri Mar 26 11:29:27 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  GTF said:
>Tiochfáidh ár lá

You think you're the only one speaking another language?

You think you're special or something? I know Dutch, English, French, German and Flemish.

Allow me to demonstrate the last one:

Wadejje gij op eh gij stikske stront? Pijzde dagget ier aal zetj of wa? Tes ni omda ou paken ou tijdens ou kinderjaren meerdere malen daags in de reet neukte dagge uw opgekropte frustraties ier es moe kommen loslaten. Pijzde dagge fars zijt ofzu me ou ander taalken? Kust men klote.

Try and find a translator for that one, tough guy.

iggy Posted: Fri Mar 26 11:30:35 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  kanninah beh chowcheebye
laicum wah eh lan jiao, cheebye bin
simi angmo seow charbo. ho hor seen lai kar puah lee eh cheebye hor lee si.

now try to understand that biatch.

iggy Posted: Fri Mar 26 11:34:33 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  pssst christophe old friend. email me what u just said and i'll tell u what i said

i don't think there's anyone in ireland that speaks taiwanese nor flemish.

Dancer Posted: Fri Mar 26 11:37:22 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  you guys are paying too much attention to a sick gal, now, didn't know she provides so much amusement.. hey.. enjoy your weeekends fellows, i'm off to bed now... do not be too harsh. =)

GTF Posted: Fri Mar 26 11:56:16 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chanz said:
>GTF said:
>
>>I am indeed to old for this forum, CORRECT you are. I am past age 12 and my IQ Exceeds the same number .
>>I just dont fit in.
>>
>
>oh yes u do seem like u're fitting in this here place. too old? then why the fuck are u still hanging around u filthy bitch?

To annoy you until yer feckwit webmaster complies with Rant's Needs.
My fault for not explaining. I thought that was painfully obvious.
Your insults lack imagination. Surely you can buy a book to help on that or get a tutored.

GTF Posted: Fri Mar 26 11:57:58 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chanz said:
>pssst christophe old friend. email me what u just said and i'll tell u what i said
>
>i don't think there's anyone in ireland that speaks taiwanese nor flemish.
>
>
>
>Aye, you do sound a bit pheglmish.

webmaster Posted: Fri Mar 26 12:01:18 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  GTF said:
>To annoy you until yer feckwit webmaster complies with Rant's Needs.

The more you say, the more you prove what an asshole you are, and the more I don't think I would comply with 'Rant's Needs'.

'Rant's Needs'. Geez, you make it sound like it's some sexual desire. Then again, maybe it is.

>My fault for not explaining. I thought that was painfully obvious.

Personally, I thought you were just being childish. My mistake.

GTF Posted: Fri Mar 26 12:03:40 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>Ok GTF as much as I was hoping to keep this nice can we please drop the Darby O'Gill and the little people, I'm Oirish fiddle tee dee crap now. The constant barrage of as gaeilge phrases from a DUBLINER. You don't hear Christophe posting Ga u vader nog wa kontrammen (sp?) or me telling people you've got a gotsan Drewllyd!!! Do you even realise that everyone actually has a nationality and it's not just Ireland and foreignland??
>
>Your stereotyping is miserable 'never try to beat the Irish at sarcasm' that's like saying never try to beat an Welshman in a choral singing, do you think the people would be shocked to find Ireland isn't actually a nation of hard drinking, sarcastic, radicals?? NO!
>
>And drop all this Dublin Jackeen shit too, if you were from a part of Ireland that was respected not some phrase book holding West Brit!

Very nice attempt indeed. To the clueless it looks as though your obvious intelligence hadnt slipped to the floor in that one post, ( which it has)
not to worry, you are entitled as all of the world, to make dumbass mistakes while appearing to maintain intelligence to the slow of wit.
Have a grand day!
you really do not know ireland . lets keep it that way

FN Posted: Fri Mar 26 12:07:19 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  GTF said:
>To annoy you until yer feckwit webmaster complies with Rant's Needs.

Are you "Rant"'s private bitch or something?

Will he allow you to sleep at his feet tonight because of this?

You probably have a miserable and unsignificant life, which would explain your frustration levels that seem to rise to such a high level that you cannot restrain yourself from acting childish.

You remind me of Fubuki Mori in the book 'Stupeur et Tremblements' by Amélie Nothomb if you ever heard about it, which you probably haven't even though you seem to think you are some sort of linguistic master.

Through stuff like this you likely are under the (false) impression that you have some sort of "power" invested in you by your sugar daddy/big brother the (in)famous "Rant".

What do you have to gain by being somebody's pet?

You might have so much shit in your eyes from licking "Rant"'s crack that you cannot see the intelligence of most (if not all) people on here or you might feel threatened by them so your self-esteem sinks to perhaps even lower depths.

Whatever the case might be, you are in no position to judge this forum, it's one of the best things the net has to offer and do not judge people because they're better than you and you can't keep up with them.

I suggest you get a life of your own instead of staying in somebody's virtual shadow.

How low can you go.

GTF Posted: Fri Mar 26 12:07:37 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  the only thing tempting me to no longer neglect parts of my life to annoy you feckers into doing the right thing by having the aforementioned compliances made,
is your less than adequate abilities to communicate ( many of you, not all),
and the disheartening number of mentally challenged and expressively illiterate posters.
Some of you are just grand,
but it is getting depressing to think how many dumb fecks there are in the world.
luckily you seem to have found your own haven where many of you should stay.

YOU JUST DO NOT GET IT
AMUSING YET SAD.

FN Posted: Fri Mar 26 12:08:59 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  GTF said:
>Aye, you do sound a bit pheglmish.

Ah yes, I forgot what kind of superior position Irish dialects have in the world.

There's a reason people like you are the pissing poles of the world you know.

GTF Posted: Fri Mar 26 12:10:30 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Apparently i am too much for you.
i can respect that.
I'd no idea how intelligent i was until i came here.
you make it so easy

oh i am sorry, was that myself using up your bandwidth?
Oh dear
Love
your jackeen female fenian bastid

( to make light or fun of one's own homeland is called humour Mat, please return to an intelligent place before these retards destroy your mind totally).
yawn

FN Posted: Fri Mar 26 12:15:43 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hmm.

Perhaps I should mention that I am not pissed off by you at all.

You are not important enough to annoy me, and even if you were your childish retalliations would only have me pity you even more.

I am astounded by your lack of better things to do though, isn't there really anything out there which you should be doing right now?

You should ask "Rant" to write a text about how to get a social life.

GTF Posted: Fri Mar 26 12:18:14 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Luckily , the weeks end is here,so i will be making better use of my merri self.

Noone seems to understand how calm and snotty , an unfettered i have felt here since day one.
not even Mat whom seems to have grown some sort of unfounded irish envy.
why?? No idea. be comfortable with whom you are enough to laugh at yourself.

I am most unannoyed.
Funny to see so many get worked up into a hissy fit.
my words are misinterpreted by a a certain element that is a portion here anyway and the wee ones cannot handle the rain.
Ní hé lá na báistí lá na bpáistí

English is certainly wasted here, so,
Love
your jackeen female fenian bastid

have a grand weekend and shut the feck up ( ignore me , duh) if you wish myself to go awa'. any spanner knows that).

Nothing sinks through the skull here for many of you here.
So sad when cousins marry
tsk
tsk
tut tut

ifihadahif Posted: Fri Mar 26 12:18:29 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  GTF you just don't get it.
The more you show your nasty ass in here, the more we are going to do just the opposite of what you desire and post rm's witticisms all over the internet with zero credit.
You can spout legalisms all you fucking want, but there will be no lawsuits forthcoming.
The RIAA can't stop downloaders, what makes you think a dirtball like yourself is going to scare anyone.
Actually, the thought of infringing on someone else's copyright annoys me, but I will get quite some jollies fucking with you and your toothless, shit-stained, inbred ilk.

webmaster Posted: Fri Mar 26 12:21:26 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hey, GTF, tell you what. Why don't you get Rant to send me an email asking me nicely to remove the articles, and I will do so. Tell Rant not to send me that legal crap, which is just plain rude, and I don't understand half of it.

FN Posted: Fri Mar 26 12:21:44 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Lol.

I have plenty of experience with people of your sort, rest assured.

They feel so small and vulnerable and want to raise their crumbled self-esteem, which has been damaged by so many rejections, by acting tough on a forum (in this case) where nobody can see them.

A female webmaster huh.

You must have a great body and a stick to keep guys away from you.

GTF Posted: Fri Mar 26 12:25:03 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>Hmm.
>
>
>Perhaps I should mention that I am not pissed off by you at all.
>
>You are not important enough to annoy me, and even if you were your childish retalliations would only have me pity you even more.

>I am astounded by your lack of better things to do though, isn't there really anything out there which you should be doing right now?
>
>You should ask "Rant" to write a text about how to get a social life.

DO YOU NOT SEE THE COMPLETE IRONY IN THAT? YOU BEING A REG ON AN INTERNET FORUM? lol

retalliation is not the word. sigh , words lost on yet another feckwitted one( this one trying to act sincere, most transparently)

Takes me less than 5 seconds to write even a long post the speed i type.

nothing is comprehended here, not even Mat is able to maintain believable intelligence anylonger.
I know Mat is intelligent so i am amazed that i had him resorting to feigned philosophical rantings.

Take the weeksend to recover that mind of yours Mat. I am not so intelligent that you need go there. you are probably even moreso or equally intelligent as myself

OFF FOR THE WEEKSEND< stay daily ( longer than i have) on yer feckwit forum and smile.
Oh and go easy on the acid (dudes)

FN Posted: Fri Mar 26 12:27:03 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  GTF said:
>Oh and go easy on the acid (dudes)

People should have told your daddy the same thing before he rented your mommy.

You are the living proof of what sperm-defects can do.

GTF Posted: Fri Mar 26 12:30:51 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>Lol.
>
>
>I have plenty of experience with people of your sort, rest assured.
>
>They feel so small and vulnerable and want to raise their crumbled self-esteem, which has been damaged by so many rejections, by acting tough on a forum (in this case) where nobody can see them.
>
>
>A female webmaster huh.
>
>
>You must have a great body and a stick to keep guys away from you.

Freud wouldve died laughing at you were he not already dead.
Sexism is not attractive anylonger. buy a calender please.
Why yes i do have a great body , ty for wondering about my sexuality. you are most uninteresting.
Female webmaster must be unattractive ?
too funny and i look too good to care.
Sorry for the loss of your mind.
Was it in your childhood?
Thisx is your brain on drugs.

ANYway as said it is a lost cause trying to get you to comprehend the simplest of things .
I may well be back if you keep tempting me, takes only minutes ( tho precious ones) in my day to post what you could not think of nor match in 5 hours)

again have a grand weekend all.
I promise
i am laughing AT you, not WITH you.
see ye soon less ye shut it.:-)

is your call

marsteller Posted: Fri Mar 26 12:33:58 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  fuck you bitch.

iggy Posted: Fri Mar 26 12:37:43 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  she revels in our cusses.

daddy must have belted u hard when u were a wee lass didn't he? craving for more when u grow up or did those lice in that disease ridden cunt of yours drive u so crazy that u have to rant and rave in a forum to get rid of the itch?

oh joy, the weekends here in ireland?

have a good weekend walking those streets trying to make a few dollars to pay for the lice disinfectant, bitch.

addi Posted: Fri Mar 26 12:40:51 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Outwit Outplay Outlast Outfecked

I think I know who'd be the first one voted off the island.

Aeon Posted: Fri Mar 26 13:10:38 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  GTF is a bitch. nuff said.

mat_j Posted: Fri Mar 26 13:35:16 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  GTF said:
>Apparently i am too much for you.
> i can respect that.
>I'd no idea how intelligent i was until i came here.
>you make it so easy
>
>oh i am sorry, was that myself using up your bandwidth?
>Oh dear
>Love
> your jackeen female fenian bastid
>
>( to make light or fun of one's own homeland is called humour Mat, please return to an intelligent place before these retards destroy your mind totally).
>yawn

My my what a ruckus has arisen whilst i was away :-)!!!

Oh by Dic Penderyns ghost (See i can do it too) have you no clue my sweet colleen, i am well aware of your beautiful nation a glowing beacon in the world of Pan Celticism, if only we here on the other side of the sea could have what you have know we would be a happy people indeed!

BTW my lovely GTF I don't appreciate your rouse, claiming i'm taking the arguing down to some kind of lower level when all i am doing sweet, sweet GTF is playing your game.

Mat_j

FN Posted: Fri Mar 26 14:13:54 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Were you always a 'she'?

I do wonder about your 'great looks' though.

Are you currently in a relationship (with somebody who has a real job and isn't obesed?)

Somebody got a little too much testosterone in the womb.

Do the voices in your head think you're cool because of your badass behaviour?

You go girlfriend, power to all ya bitches in tha ghetto.

Perhaps a picture would be in order?

iggy Posted: Fri Mar 26 14:32:09 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i bet she's gonna defend herself in some silly way not posting her uglymug in here, christophe.

some irish girl she is. the only thing irish about her/him/whatever is maybe the six-pack of guiness in [insert delusional member of sex here]'s fridge.

flamebait anal enabled webmasters of comedy.

mat_j Posted: Fri Mar 26 15:28:29 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Righto, i'm off downt pub for a few, seek you lot later

Asswipe Posted: Fri Mar 26 17:24:56 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  why the hell do you people respond to such trash? ignore the teenage dude pretending to be a girl and see how long he enjoys talking to himself

FN Posted: Fri Mar 26 18:06:04 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Asswipe said:
>why the hell do you people respond to such trash? ignore the teenage dude pretending to be a girl and see how long he enjoys talking to himself

Just having some fun :o)

dan632 Posted: Fri Mar 26 18:25:08 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  GTF you conceited bitch! i hope the IRA kills your arse!

antartica Posted: Sun Mar 28 15:04:59 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  amen... wha' all the GT brethen has said... GO GET FUCKED GTF!.. else we'll unleash the garden ho' on ya!

GTF Posted: Sun Mar 28 16:41:07 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ffs lol
said i woudlnt be on all weeksend , i come back as night falls and sleep nears and youre all still on about myself.
had to look in one last time , like slowing up for a bad car smash to peer at the wreckage.
I must be fascinating to yourselves for you to go on about me still! how sad.

Only ASSWIPES remarks had any use in that i'd previously said , to get folk to leave , you ignore them, not send more assinign remarks their way.
I am sooo happy ive a life and youve all now bored me off. You are also quite sad .
Ffs post my pic? Lol
you'd say it werent myself and the men on here would be wanking off more than usual ( if that is physically possible).
I leave with a smile.
Mat, you are intelligent but not by any means moreso than myself and under the circumstances your probably young age and lack of experience have you showing naivety.
Sorry but i was no match.
Love
your local female fenian bastid

Insert comment at myself here__________
( Knowing full well i will never see it, thereby proving your intensified
ignorance and envy.)

Get well soon Y'all rednecks.

dan632 Posted: Sun Mar 28 17:03:48 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  you're an idiot! look at the dates of the posts, ant posted a comment here earlier but u might have noticed he wasn't around the whole time this was going on. the post before that was by me...3 DAYS AGO!! i'm sure we're all flattered that u think we would continue about us but as usual u r just promoting yourself so u can put us down.
you're the kind of person who got shit in skool coz u were full of yourself, all the while thinking "i'm still kewl, they're just messing around"; but wait! there's more! you even convinced yourself that u Wanted to lose your virginity in the backyard behind the shed of some guy you've never heard of's party to a quarterback jock named Chet who couldn't get NE off the dog so he came to u because you're on the next run down on the ladder, of course you deny it to this day saying "Chet really cared for me, his sister got sick and had to move away"

now, let's see u throw that back in my face eh? no quarterbacks in australia, very few backyard swimming pools to.
we all know that despite your best litterary efforts to convince us that u r always the greatest thing we'll ever see we all know you'll still be hanging around here readin nearly everypost possible because you need self promotion to keep yourself from slitting your wrists in the bath later tonight

mat_j Posted: Mon Mar 29 06:29:50 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  

> I leave with a smile.
>Mat, you are intelligent but not by any means moreso than myself and under the circumstances your probably young age and lack of experience have you showing naivety.

Oh comeon chickadee, we all know that's not true xx

Adrian Posted: Mon Mar 29 07:52:16 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  GTF said:
>
>Love,

Tiochaigh Ar La!

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]