Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Why We Love This Here Forum
iggy Posted: Sun Mar 28 15:26:16 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  was going through the old archive. good times really.

this was a thread that got deleted somehow haha...

so why do u love this place so much?

zander83 Posted: Sun Mar 28 15:49:06 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  the free booze, loose women and legalization of weed... or maybe just the fun people... whichever

iggy Posted: Sun Mar 28 16:06:57 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  my global family's in here!
that's why i love this here place? and people to flame and practice my profanity at! woohoo! such joy will never exist in reality

libra Posted: Sun Mar 28 21:07:14 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  the people, the freedom, the honesty, the laughter and the arguments, those times when you read something someone else has written and you know exactly what they mean and you feel less alone...

Dancer Posted: Sun Mar 28 22:57:37 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  cool. intellectual. fun.

Malik Posted: Sun Mar 28 23:51:21 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Just take Libra's post, and make it less eloquent, and you'd have mine.

But I think chanz put it best. Such joy will never exist in reality

Kira Posted: Mon Mar 29 00:35:44 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I keep thinking there must be a reason we're all attracted to this place, and why we all get along so well. Can't figure out what it is. But I sure like it! There are no mods, no *real* rules, only the occasional ass*&@! blows through, and there's no continuing theme. One day we're talkin' dreams and religion and the next it's polotics and love. Good stuff.

And I still love the quotes and everything else, even with all the time I spend here. Ya know, if the rest of GT was gone tomorrow and nothing but the forum was left, I would still feel pretty awful...

marsteller Posted: Mon Mar 29 02:46:29 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  good call mara.

sweet p Posted: Mon Mar 29 02:58:34 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I figure each of us comes to GT to get something we are missing in real life...
Whether it's at the moment you need a good laugh and nobody's around to laugh with...
Or you're having love troubles and need a relatively unbiased opinion...
Or you're a little bit misunderstood and need to meet other misunderstood people hahah...

Either way, there is something about it...

I figure in a real-life situation like if we all worked in the same office or went to the same school or lived on the same street we'd likely not be friends...I guess in the GT world there is no chance for superficial judgements and everyone gets a chance to make a few first impressions.

mat_j Posted: Mon Mar 29 06:06:47 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It's like meeting the perfect bunch of people in the pub. Everyone has interesting views and the internet screen between us is like the effect of alcohol that allows us to say whatever we want without repercussions.

Mesh Posted: Mon Mar 29 15:54:13 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I come here for laughter. To read some nice poems. See others points of views on political/religious topics. To constantly be reminded that whatever happens, I am no alone, others have been there before.

and what chanz said.

ifihadahif Posted: Mon Mar 29 19:08:24 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>It's like meeting the perfect bunch of people in the pub. Everyone has interesting views and the internet screen between us is like the effect of alcohol that allows us to say whatever we want without repercussions.

perfectly stated !

antartica Posted: Tue Mar 30 15:03:23 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  it's home...

choke Posted: Wed Mar 31 00:13:53 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i can say what i like and not gedda crak inna head :D

Mouse Posted: Wed Mar 31 01:01:44 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  The greatest thing about GTland is everybody is family, but there are no parents.
Everyone picks on each other but it's never more than teasing. You can say anything you want and if you don't want to talk you don't have to.
Every little thing comes together here, perfectly.
That's why I try not to ruin it by talking too much. ;)
Mouse

choke Posted: Wed Mar 31 01:05:07 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mouse said:
>That's why I try not to ruin it by talking too much. ;)
>Mouse

Its all good talking too much.. It gives people like me who also talk too much someone else to talk to :P

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]