Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

whatsya pirate name?
Dancer Posted: Tue Mar 30 01:07:18 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://www.fidius.org/quiz/pirate.php

From Dirty Anne Bonney.

libra Posted: Tue Mar 30 01:10:22 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Red Anne Kidd

DaveHill Posted: Tue Mar 30 01:33:08 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Black Roger Cash

libra Posted: Tue Mar 30 01:40:57 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i've always really liked that photo of yours, DaveHill. i've never said anything about it before, but its a very cool picture...just thought i'd say something now...

sorry to get off topic...

marsteller Posted: Tue Mar 30 01:41:54 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Iron Tom Cash

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you are that person. You're musical, and you've got a certain style if not flair. You'll do just fine. Arr!

sweet p Posted: Tue Mar 30 02:00:46 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Captain Grace Kidd

Avast! Libra beauty, I've got meself a sister...ARRR!!

sweet p Posted: Tue Mar 30 02:02:44 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hahah...captain eh?

"Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr! "

choke Posted: Tue Mar 30 02:40:27 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Calico Jenny Bonney

Often indecisive, you can't even choose a favorite color. You're apt to follow wherever the wind blows you, just like Calico Jack Rackham, your namesake. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

dan632 Posted: Tue Mar 30 02:51:42 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Bloody Davy Kidd

"Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!"

We Kidd's be a family of plunderin' pirates! NOW! Let's Rape the seas and sail the women!

JAZER Posted: Tue Mar 30 02:55:05 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mad Jack Rackham

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

DaveHill Posted: Tue Mar 30 03:16:16 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>i've always really liked that photo of yours, DaveHill. i've never said anything about it before, but its a very cool picture...just thought i'd say something now...
>
>sorry to get off topic...

Thanks, it's just me playing guitar in my little practice room. Got more like those, but i just chose this one on random...

(yes, it's offtopic. so what :P)

Maya Posted: Tue Mar 30 05:25:56 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Red Mary Rackham

Passion is a big part of your life, which makes sense for a pirate. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Well Arr indeed!

mat_j Posted: Tue Mar 30 05:40:41 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Bloody James Read

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Even though many pirates have a reputation for not being the brightest souls on earth, you defy the sterotypes. You've got taste and education. Arr!

mat_j Posted: Tue Mar 30 06:04:23 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  The crew roster

Sweetp -Captain Grace Kidd (the steady unconventional pirate skipper, who’s careful forward planning keeps the crazies in the crew from blowing the boat sky high)

Libra- Red Anne Kidd (Sister to the skipper but that's all we know for now)

Dancer- Dirty Anne Bonney (who found this auld boat, and allowed me to waste a good twenty minutes writing this!)

DaveHill- Black Roger Cash (Our musical maestro, an ancestor to the late great Johnny maybe?)

Marsteller- Iron Tom Cash (Disgruntled brother to Black Roger, known best for his kicking down doors, blasting things with his pistols, and his sparkling quadrilles on the mandolin)

Choke- Calico Jenny Bonney (Follows the winds as is a pirates want but don't let her catch you cheating in cards or she'll chop yer arms off! This cat is crazy!!)

Dan632- Bloody Davy Kidd (Doesn't believe in the traditional style nor swagger of the pirate but is a firm advocate of sticking the boot/sword/ parrot into his enemies still beating hearts)

JAZER- Mad Jack Rackham (He's crazy as a loon and proud of it, will happily bite his way out of trouble despite the fact he still has a sheathed sword and loaded pistol, ask him if you can add him to the duty roster and he'll answer "i wouldn't")

Maya- red Mary Rackham (Somehow related to Mad Jack, red Mary is ruled by her raging passion, thoughts of red blooded vendettas and lovers lost pass through her mind as she boldly cruises the Spanish Main)

Mat_j- Bloody James Read (He loves his books which he carefully loots from merchantmen, spends his cash on looking flash and is never far from his pocket mirror, but make fun of him and he'll smash your fucking lights out!)

Dancer Posted: Tue Mar 30 06:10:30 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ahha that's cool! Mat_i.. will need you around when more come onboard..
i'm still keeping my fingers crossed for captain jack sparrow..now..reveal yourself..
*dirty anne, gotta take a dip now*

addi Posted: Tue Mar 30 07:40:22 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Black Jack Kidd

Me mates calls me BJ Diddles!

(starting to get uncomfortable with the number of blood relatives on this ship)

DanSRose Posted: Tue Mar 30 07:40:52 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Iron Davy Flint

novemberrain Posted: Tue Mar 30 08:10:49 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Dread Pirate Rackham

looks like I'm related to Maya and Jazer :)

Maya Posted: Tue Mar 30 08:28:15 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  novrain said:
>Dread Pirate Rackham
>
>
>looks like I'm related to Maya and Jazer :)

wonder who plays mum and dad?

addi Posted: Tue Mar 30 08:36:07 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Maya said:

>wonder who plays mum and dad?

the first one to say Addi, I mean Black Jack Kidd is gonna walk the bloody plank to the point of a sword!

mat_j Posted: Tue Mar 30 08:53:10 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  The crew roster

Sweetp -Captain Grace Kidd (the steady unconventional pirate skipper, who’s careful forward planning keeps the crazies in the crew from blowing the boat sky high)

Libra- Red Anne Kidd (Sister to the skipper but that's all we know for now)

Dancer- Dirty Anne Bonney (who found this auld boat, and allowed me to waste a good twenty minutes writing this!)

DaveHill- Black Roger Cash (Our musical maestro, an ancestor to the late great Johnny maybe?)

Marsteller- Iron Tom Cash (Disgruntled brother to Black Roger, known best for his kicking down doors, blasting things with his pistols, and his sparkling quadrilles on the mandolin)

Choke- Calico Jenny Bonney (Follows the winds as is a pirates want but don't let her catch you cheating in cards or she'll chop yer arms off! This cat is crazy!!)

Dan632- Bloody Davy Kidd (Doesn't believe in the traditional style nor swagger of the pirate but is a firm advocate of sticking the boot/sword/ parrot into his enemies still beating hearts)

JAZER- Mad Jack Rackham (He's crazy as a loon and proud of it, will happily bite his way out of trouble despite the fact he still has a sheathed sword and loaded pistol, ask him if you can add him to the duty roster and he'll answer "i wouldn't")

Maya- red Mary Rackham (Somehow related to Mad Jack, red Mary is ruled by her raging passion, thoughts of red blooded vendettas and lovers lost pass through her mind as she boldly cruises the Spanish Main)

Mat_j- Bloody James Read (He loves his books which he carefully loots from merchantmen, spends his cash on looking flash and is never far from his pocket mirror, but make fun of him and he'll smash your fucking lights out!)

DanSRose- Iron Davy Flint ( Another one i know nothing about as he didn't post his quote, ah well there is that old rhyme watch out for Davy Flint, He'll kill you if your skint)

novrain- Dread Pirate Rackham (Dunno much bout this one wither but we can probably put dubloons on them being mad)

Addison- Black Jack Kidd (Not much is known about the sneaky Black jack Kidd apart from his uncanny ability on the black jack table and the fact he's red anne and captain grace's embarrasing dad)

ifihadahif Posted: Tue Mar 30 09:30:40 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Dread Pirate Vane

addi Posted: Tue Mar 30 09:33:04 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  just for that snide little comment matti boy, we're dropping you off at the nearest 10'X 10' island with nothing but a tin of pork fat and a box of Playboys!

Iamjustdancing. Posted: Tue Mar 30 10:29:16 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  arrrgggh i love talking like a pirate.. me and my friends do it drunk all the time.. In Fact there is a national talk like a pirate day sometime in november i think!

Iamjustdancing. Posted: Tue Mar 30 10:33:03 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Dread Pirate Flint

Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

ARrrgggh ! Walk the plank you filthy scallywags.

Iamjustdancing. Posted: Tue Mar 30 10:33:44 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://www.talklikeapirate.com/

that is the link!

Adrian Posted: Tue Mar 30 11:13:38 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Dread Piarate Read

Archangel Posted: Tue Mar 30 12:16:59 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Captain Tom Kidd

I'm begining to think we're quite the incestuous crew...

libra Posted: Tue Mar 30 12:22:07 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Archangel said:
>Captain Tom Kidd
>
>I'm begining to think we're quite the incestuous crew...

eww. and now we have two captains...and they're related...looks like there's gonna have to be a brawl and some insubordination...

iggy Posted: Tue Mar 30 13:18:06 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  stupid name generator dun seem to work for my comp.

anyway i decided to make one up.

i am Shiva Meh Timbas.

Kira Posted: Tue Mar 30 13:21:07 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Captain Prudentilla Flint

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

Sparky?

Aeon Posted: Tue Mar 30 14:52:54 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Iron Jack Read

antartica Posted: Tue Mar 30 15:24:47 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mad Sam Vane

whoa... i'm related to King Thong...

simonvii Posted: Tue Mar 30 15:30:57 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>Red Anne Kidd

hey i like ur graveyard!

marsi Posted: Tue Mar 30 15:48:04 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Calico Mary Kidd

Mesh Posted: Tue Mar 30 16:00:07 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mad Jack Kidd

libra Posted: Tue Mar 30 16:04:33 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  simonvii said:
>libra said:
>>Red Anne Kidd
>
>hey i like ur graveyard!

thanks!

addi Posted: Tue Mar 30 16:20:46 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  nice headstones!

*addi sinks to a lower level in hell

ifihadahif Posted: Tue Mar 30 16:43:23 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>simonvii said:
>>libra said:
>>>Red Anne Kidd
>>
>>hey i like ur graveyard!
>
>thanks!

Nice profile Libra.
mmmmm, curvy !

Christian Posted: Tue Mar 30 17:23:33 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Bloody John Read

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Even though many pirates have a reputation for not being the brightest souls on earth, you defy the sterotypes. You've got taste and education. Arr!

hey mat!!!

trogdor57 Posted: Tue Mar 30 20:58:07 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Arr! I be Dirty William Read!

Apparently, I'm the Booksmart pirate no one likes. Yay, me!

Malik Posted: Tue Mar 30 22:22:36 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  

Mad Jack Kidd

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

I guess I'm in the Captain's family! Probably by some illigitimate means, though. I'm no purebred. :)

Mouse Posted: Tue Mar 30 22:44:25 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Aargh, the site won't work! I'm going to have to crack some sculls...
Signed,
The vicious nameless pirate chick in the corner.

dan632 Posted: Tue Mar 30 22:48:46 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  perhaps we could call u Vicious Maid Mouse?

most pirates come to their maids for a good time, however you're different, pirates come to you for hand-to-hand fighting practise and for you to torture and tease the captives.

Mouse Posted: Tue Mar 30 23:15:09 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  *Bows*
Sounds like a wonderful idea, now who can I beat up first? Any takers?
The Vicious Maid Mouse

lethal_poppy Posted: Thu Apr 1 19:04:18 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mad Anne Vane

antartica Posted: Fri Apr 2 09:10:06 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  lethal_poppy said:
>Mad Anne Vane

crikey... you related to me!!!
i's Mad Sam Vane... OMG...

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]