Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

dear america, how's iraq?
iggy Posted: Tue Apr 6 04:05:06 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Submitted by Hot Carl
http://www.ubersite.com/m/29436

Hey America,

It was Palm Sunday today and a bunch of redneck yankee child killers got all blowed up by some mean ass Iraqians. Man, I'm sure that eventually all those multi lillion dollar bombs and guns will do some good somewhere--maybe in the next war.

But in the mean time--

If you get killed on Palm Sunday fighting a war that shouldn't really be waring on, do you get to go to the front of the line in heaven?

If you die on muslim soil, does that mean that allah gets first pick if on sending you to hell or heaven before god does?

When you get blown up by a rag head terrorist is the last thing going through your mind your cock?

Isn't it funny that George Bush is president?

Why is it that americans are so fucking useless?

Isn't it funny that I just farted while thinking of my grandmom?

I thought 9-11 was the funniest thing ever to happen in New York, isn't that strange?

One time I tried inserting a shampoo bottle up my ass, does that mean I'm gay?

If your mom was passed out drunk on my couch and I fucked her would you call me dad?

Do you think Saddam gets to wipe his own ass now that he's in custody--or is there a ten member team of cia and fbi analysts keeping his bowel movements under tight security?

Forget that line about the shampoo bottle, it was a small kitten, isn't that fucked up?

Wouldn't it be strange to dirty sanchez mother teresa? Not when she was alive, but now that she's dead?

Well, I hope you all got laid this weekend!

Love always,

--Shitfuck--

dan632 Posted: Tue Apr 6 04:19:18 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  that's weird. i think i m going to cry now:'(

DanSRose Posted: Tue Apr 6 15:31:50 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  That's just stupid.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]