Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

There Are No Words
Aeon Posted: Tue Apr 6 20:03:49 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I. Half Empty

All of my existential wonderings came to a crashing head in one brief, glorious moment. A rapture. A transcendence. Nirvana. I knew then that all my questions would find answers or rather the answers would find me. I am not alone. I feel it. Her ghost. The other half of me is out there somewhere and our hearts beat in unison.

II. Transcend

I opened my eyes today or rather they were opened for me. All I saw was beauty. It washed over me, around me. It covered me and melted on me. The sun, the smiles, the laughter, the many faces all so pretty. Everything. I am blessed. May these words be a blessing to those who read it. All my imperfections, all my flaws became my beauty and I found perfection in it... in imperfection. And I wondered then what the meaning of all life is and I came to this conclusion: Life is about change. Growth. I will plant my roots and break the pot that holds me. I will flex my muscles and break the chains that bind me. Transcend.

III. Sound

Every palpatation was a bass drum beat. Every tug on a guitar string was another pick at my heart. The sound. The words. The music permeated me, surrounded me, penetrated me.

Aeon Posted: Tue Apr 6 23:56:27 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I've seen your practices.
Why don't you practice what you preach?
I see your absence as
Another way for you to push me away
And when I tell you to stay
You just ignore me
So I'll scream it in vain
I will rip you apart piece by piece

I've seen your deification of him
You act like this "love" is a new sensation
It's a lesson in idolatry
Why can't you deify me?

Asswipe Posted: Wed Apr 7 01:31:25 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  do you see the contrast between the optimism/mania expressed in your first post and the whining/bitchdom of the 2nd?

Aeon Posted: Wed Apr 7 13:11:51 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  lol. Yeah. It was kind of meant to be like that.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]