Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

whats your room like?
choke Posted: Wed Apr 7 03:00:50 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ..Not intentionaly as stalkerish as it sounds, :P what room in your house do u find peace in and whats it like?

DaveHill Posted: Wed Apr 7 05:12:34 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  As you can tell from my pic, i kinda enjoy music. My room is a room measuring about 2 by 4 meters, in which are placed :
*2 guitar amps
*2 guitars
*stacks of tablature
*lots of old boxes, now used as sound isolation material :)
*a lot of books from my childhood, and boxes filled with LEGO
*one side of the room is filled with tourshirts i bought at various concerts, the other side is filled with concert posters.

It's badly lit, dusty and sounds hollow, but i can lie on the floor cradling my guitar and making random feedback, feeling happy.

Think i could also settle for a room filled with cd's and a stereo, and a bed and a blond woman. Got that one too, but the woman keeps walking out. Bugger.

CorDrine Posted: Wed Apr 7 07:33:31 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I live in a rented room.

I have my vanity table with a wonderful mirror. You know those old fashion type where you can sit and comb your hair in the middle of the night as the moon shine in? Haha, got that for my birthday from my big brother. Love it.

I sleep on the floor. I like to feel the coolness of the marble.

My room is filled with books and music of all sorts.

The scent of rose always surrounds my room. I just love the smell of it.

I have two big window in my room. One of them is covered with a Runounin Kenshin's blind. The other window is always open whenever the weather is cooling enough. I love the fresh air. Can't stand aircon air at all.

I have a bedside lamp. Have my laptop to accompany me every night. I have a TV I hardly watch. And I guess that's it.

I like my room simple ;)

libra Posted: Wed Apr 7 10:10:05 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I live with my parents in a four bedroom three bath house. My room has my desk, my desk chair, a bookcase that is overflowing, a little love seat that is a hideabed as well, my bed, my dresser, and then all the miscellaneous junk i've collected over the years...I love my room, its home. Two walls are lavendar, while the others are pale blue (i want to repaint the blue ones) and there are tulips on my dresser right now.

iggy Posted: Wed Apr 7 12:04:22 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  erm my room has....

1) a long chinese antique medicine box like table which serves as my cd drawer/computer table/ hi-fi table/book shelf of sorts. it's pretty long i guess and takes up half the wall. two bigass speakers flank my work station.
2) tv/xbox corner with a lazy chair. that's my thinking corner and where i spend a lot of my time other than my bed.
3) mattress (japanese style like). i hate beds. i prefer futons and mattresses cos i like sleeping on floors.
4) wardrobe. filled with t-shirts, shirts and jeans. (my sis likes to show my wardrobe to her friends cos no other guy has so much clothes.)
5) and lots of tech stuff, magazines,books, knickknacks, comics, toys and pictures scattered around.

FN Posted: Wed Apr 7 13:18:53 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Stuff in my room @ my dad's place:

It's about 4 by 5 metres.

My bed (2 person, which rules), some closets, some chairs, airco, 2 fans, 2 normal chairs, a chair with something to put your feet on, tv, desk, my computer, some other random stuff

On the (green) walls there are some posters of I Love Techno.

Stuff in my room @ my mother's place:

I'd say about 3.5 by 2.5 metres

computer, tv, single bed (with springs), 2 desks, 2 chairs, books and magazines

Wallpaper is white/pink more or less with abstract flower-like shapes on it. I seem to be about the only guy who likes it, but it's my room so fuck what other people think.

On the walls there are some I Love Techno posters, a poster with a cat that's sitting on the toilet with Shit Happens underneath it, some pictures of sunsets, a poster with 2 girls kissing and that's about all that's worth mentioning I guess.

FN Posted: Wed Apr 7 13:20:19 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  You can see the girl poster and my wallpaper on my picture.

Malik Posted: Wed Apr 7 13:59:15 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Incredibly cluttered. My room isn't very big, and I have alot of crap. I've got a desk with my two computers and xbox, that runs perpendicular to my bed that has a chest of drawers built in below it.

Then I've got my closet full of computer parts, and suits and dress pants/shirts. I keep my pants and t-stirts under my bed in my chest.

I don't really find peace in my room; I'm not there too terribly often. My room is too cluttered, so I prefer to be somewhere other than there. I can't study very well, so I've gotta get out somewhere if I've got some paper to write I do it all on my crappy laptop somewhere else.

iggy Posted: Wed Apr 7 19:18:12 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Malik said:
>Incredibly cluttered. My room isn't very big, and I have alot of crap. I've got a desk with my two computers and xbox, that runs perpendicular to my bed that has a chest of drawers built in below it.

are you on xbox live?

choke Posted: Wed Apr 7 20:06:25 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  my room is a cave out the back of the garage. it has no windows, the walls are concrete and so is the floor. I painted it black :D except theres a bright bright green wall :P

i have a mannequin on one wall which people sign when they trip out in my room, posters of marilyn manson, the grim reaper and spongebob on another wall and just random pictures and stuff all over the other walls.

I have a dead rose in a vase, a bed with a lion king duvae, alternative heiroglyphics scrawled all over my closet, and a desk with a big picture of a goat fetus pasted on it :P

Thres a picture a mate drew for me of psycho children above my bed and a note my dad wrote for me for school explaining 'Please excuse Tiffanys lateness as she has once again overindulged in alcohol' theres heaps more but this posts too long already :P

dan632 Posted: Thu Apr 8 10:43:19 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  someone once died from the Butterfly Effect (a condition around before the band!!)

Aeon Posted: Thu Apr 8 12:03:23 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  My room is dirty. Clothes everywhere.

SntSaturn Posted: Thu Apr 8 12:44:46 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I love my room. It's kind of like the secret garden. (i loved that book and movie) I have white carpet, white ceiling, white walls that have a border of like green leafy stuff. My bed has a high wood head and footboard. My comforter is dark green leafy stuff with a few small blue and purple flowers in it. Two dressers. One is a tall chest that I have my radio on and the other is shorter and longer with a mirror hutch on the top. My favorite things are my plants. I have a bonsai tree, bamboo, a tall tree? (i don't know what kind it is) thing on the floor that comes up about as high as my chin, and ivy pots on top of my hutch that hang down beside my dresser. And, lastly, from the light in the center of my room I have a mobile of green butterflies.

Puck Posted: Sat Apr 10 06:31:32 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  en mi cuarto hay
a bed that I never sleep on, a squeeky futon, sliding-glass door for a quick escape from family, a pile of boxes full of Mtg cards, stacks of books that I don't have time to read, there're usually clothes covering my floor, about 45 playing cards taped to my wall among the Escher pics. and comic strips, an amp and an electric guitar that I don't have time to learn to play.

Puck Posted: Sat Apr 10 06:52:36 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mara said:
>Ahhhh Comics. Jhonan comics?

Those are in the small stack of books that I have read.

choke Posted: Sun Apr 11 04:05:22 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  whats wiv everyone and sleeping on the floor?!

iggy Posted: Sun Apr 11 09:38:09 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:
>whats wiv everyone and sleeping on the floor?!

it's cooler there :)

u have no idea how warm it gets over here.
:)

choke Posted: Sun Apr 11 18:18:57 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chanz said:
>it's cooler there :)
>
>u have no idea how warm it gets over here.
>:)
>
>
hehe prolly not. we only get upto like 20C in summer :P

marsteller Posted: Tue Apr 13 01:11:12 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  bed, bookshelf, dresser, desk, closet, computer, guitar, big-ass stereo, smaller boombox, dirty clothes, grimy shoes, liquor bottles, far side calendar, ferrari poster, hockey poster, south park characters, american flag.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]