Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To
 

Corny Bar jokes
lethal_poppy Posted: Mon Apr 12 09:56:56 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Just gotten some of these from this book I'm reading rite now, Friday Night Club by Harry Ritchie.
(in case ur wondering, nay, its not a Corny Bar joke book, but it just so happened tt I spotted some inside)




 
lethal_poppy Posted: Mon Apr 12 09:58:59 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  A panda walks into a bar.
He eats, shoots and leaves.


 
marsteller Posted: Mon Apr 12 23:26:38 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  any other GTers bartend?


 
marsteller Posted: Tue Apr 13 00:57:07 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  "A priest, a pedophile, and a homosexual walk into a bar -- oh, wait, that was just the first guy!"


 
webmaster Posted: Tue Apr 13 01:33:49 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  marsteller said:
>any other GTers bartend?

Yeah, I used to!


 
iggy Posted: Tue Apr 13 05:55:41 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  bartend no.

pissed off bartenders. yes.




 
addi Posted: Tue Apr 13 08:25:48 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  marsteller said:
>any other GTers bartend?

Summer job once during college. didn't know what the hell i was doing at first. had to actually have the customers tell me how to make some drinks because management never trained me. hard work, but fun while it lasted.


 
antartica Posted: Tue Apr 13 09:45:09 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  marsteller said:
>any other GTers bartend?

yeah, i used to! some of the best time i've ever had!

and as most of you know... the beach hut will be coming.. when i dunno... but for shure it's gonna get there.. =)


 
ifihadahif Posted: Tue Apr 13 10:06:58 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  antartica said:
>and as most of you know... the beach hut will be coming.. when i dunno... but for shure it's gonna get there.. =)
>
You'd better have a good bloody mary recipe !


 
FN Posted: Tue Apr 13 10:26:33 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  antartica said:
>marsteller said:
>>any other GTers bartend?
>
>yeah, i used to! some of the best time i've ever had!
>
>and as most of you know... the beach hut will be coming.. when i dunno... but for shure it's gonna get there.. =)


If you ever open one I'll visit, seriously.


 
iggy Posted: Tue Apr 13 15:54:43 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:

>
>If you ever open one I'll visit, seriously.


that is one damn good compliment hehhehehhheh




 
libra Posted: Tue Apr 13 18:59:36 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i think it'd be fun to be a bartender, i wouldn't mind giving it a try someday.


 
iggy Posted: Tue Apr 13 20:04:45 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>i think it'd be fun to be a bartender, i wouldn't mind giving it a try someday.

i'd like to see some of the GT girls as coyote ugly bartenders


 
FN Posted: Tue Apr 13 20:14:01 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  And on ladies night we'll get addi, hif and asswipe to do it.


 
addi Posted: Tue Apr 13 20:16:17 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>And on ladies night we'll get addi, hif and asswipe to do it.

to do what?!


 
FN Posted: Tue Apr 13 20:17:43 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>Christophe said:
>>And on ladies night we'll get addi, hif and asswipe to do it.
>
>to do what?!


Dance on top of the bar dressed only in latex pants and a tanktop.


 
addi Posted: Tue Apr 13 20:30:11 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  no can do.
hif would fall down on someone.
ass would end up shouting obcenities at them.
and i can't wear latex cuz my skin can't breath in it.


 
sweet p Posted: Wed Apr 14 00:09:22 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I was the bartender at a huge party once...had to keep looking at my mixology book hahah...but I have never actually worked as a bartender. I have considered it numerous times though. Especially in downtown Toronto, the tips are excellent and it seems pretty fun.


 
Mouse Posted: Wed Apr 14 00:13:41 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chanz said:
>i'd like to see some of the GT girls as coyote ugly bartenders

I love that movie! I get an adrenaline rush from movies with good music and fun dancing.
I think that it would be lots of fun. I'm too much of a scatter brain to remember how to make all of the drinks. Oh well.
Mouse


 
Asswipe Posted: Wed Apr 14 00:56:44 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>addison said:
>>Christophe said:
>>>And on ladies night we'll get addi, hif and asswipe to do it.
>>
>>to do what?!
>
>
>Dance on top of the bar dressed only in latex pants and a tanktop.

i'd get up there but i'd hate not getting any attention w/ them fine tight-bodied pro's shaking it


 
antartica Posted: Wed Apr 14 02:25:20 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>You'd better have a good bloody mary recipe !

heck i do... =) lemon peel, worchesterchisre, tabasco, pepper and the celery stirrer!

christophe said:
>If you ever open one I'll visit, seriously.

he heh... and i'm sticking to my promise made some time back... GT'ers will definitely get special treatment =)

addison said:
>no can do.
>hif would fall down on someone.
>ass would end up shouting obcenities >at them.
>and i can't wear latex cuz my skin >can't breath in it.

hmmm... lets see what we can work out here... we'll get papa thong as the resident tequila shooter, with his red sequined thong and bottle holster...

ass can be the resident heckler...

and only for you my good man addi... we'll dispense with the latex... you can go around without it... we'll allow only a tank top! haha...

fuck... i miss this place, i hate my new office! no iternet on my pc there! arghhhh!!!! the suffering!


 
addi Posted: Wed Apr 14 08:08:19 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  antartica said:

>and only for you my good man addi... we'll dispense with the latex... you can go around without it... we'll allow only a tank top! haha...

LOL!! So thoughtful, ant!

but i'll have to decline that one too. you see if i go around with only a tank top on all the plinkers would start having immoral fantasies about my 6 pack abs and "full basket", and that would make all their boyfriends want to beat the shit out of me....and i don't think my health insurance covers castration



 
antartica Posted: Wed Apr 14 11:25:56 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>LOL!! So thoughtful, ant!
>
>but i'll have to decline that one too. you see if i go around with only a tank top on all the plinkers would start having immoral fantasies about my 6 pack abs and "full basket", and that would make all their boyfriends want to beat the shit out of me....and i don't think my health insurance covers castration

hmmmm...... one way i could get around that could be hang a sheep on the ceiling... that may distract your attention... then again thinking about it... NOT A GOOD IDEA! it could give the plinkers "more" to fantasize about!

LOL...

would help with the castration though... hahaha =P


 



[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]