Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Rejected GT movie scripts
iggy Posted: Thu Apr 15 23:57:19 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mad Psychotherapist Emil Maddington (Addison) has spent twenty-seven years performing his unethical experiments on the inmates of the Glucose Intolerant Hospital for the Clinically Insane, causing pain, terror and death to all he touched. Then, one Halloween night, his victims rise from the grave to perform some experiments on Dr. Maddington! Together with perky nurse Sally Rand (Sweet P) and a mysterious janitor known only as Juan (Antartica), Dr. Maddington must survive a night of horror or face his just desserts! They're dead, and they're crazy! In the chilling new docudrama, Friday the 14 - Dead Sheep Returns!

iggy Posted: Fri Apr 16 00:00:31 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  like the above?

fun generators galore here

http://www.brunching.com/generator-namearchive.html

addi Posted: Fri Apr 16 07:30:19 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  

I'd pay to see this one...

Something has gotten into the gerbils of the Sleepy Little Town of Handsworth, Utah and nothing is ever going to be the same again! In The Dirty Dozen, momo stars as Gloria Prescott, an aging Disco queen living out her years in the Mormon state, when her life, and the entire town, is overrun by killer gerbils! At first the gerbils are thought to be harmless, but when they devour a local Kinko's employee (hif), it's obvious that the gerbils are doing this out of revenge! Now Gloria must enlist the help of balding verminologist Jules McLolly (chanz) and discover what is turning these simple pets into cute, fluffy fur balls of death!

novemberrain Posted: Fri Apr 16 08:30:49 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Deep in the Arctic Circle, a caribou-hunting party has come across an ancient ruin that could be the death of us all! When Alaskan Eskimo Hudge Faboo (Christophe) and his wife Coallie (Libra) found the ancient igloo, they were properly reverent, properly humble. But inside the enormous structure, they discovered their worst nightmares, ice werewolves! But these were no ordinary werewolves, they were smart, they were organized, and their leader, Muckabuckaboo (Trogdor) had a plan to destroy humanity! Now the hunting party is trapped within the walls of this ancient ice fortress as Muckabuckaboo and his fellow werewolves hunt them down to stop them from warning the rest of the world! Does humanity have a chance against these mythical beasts?

FN Posted: Fri Apr 16 08:34:03 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  novrain said:
>Deep in the Arctic Circle, a caribou-hunting party has come across an ancient ruin that could be the death of us all! When Alaskan Eskimo Hudge Faboo (Christophe) and his wife Coallie (Libra) found the ancient igloo, they were properly reverent, properly humble. But inside the enormous structure, they discovered their worst nightmares, ice werewolves! But these were no ordinary werewolves, they were smart, they were organized, and their leader, Muckabuckaboo (Trogdor) had a plan to destroy humanity! Now the hunting party is trapped within the walls of this ancient ice fortress as Muckabuckaboo and his fellow werewolves hunt them down to stop them from warning the rest of the world! Does humanity have a chance against these mythical beasts?
>

I bet I can deter Muckabuckaboo with prairs and crosses.

*So Coallie, since we're going to die and all... I mean, do you know that the best way to stay warm is to press your naked body against mine and wrap ourselves up in our clothes... It's true! I won't look!*

misszero Posted: Mon Apr 19 02:03:10 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It lives! It walks! It feeds! The truth behind the world's most elusive legend comes to life in Babykillers 2. Hif stars as Dave Pratt, mild-mannered Gloryhole National Forest park ranger, who begins to receive a series of reports that BigFoot has been seen in the forest! Soon the reports grow from mere sightings, to gruesome slayings, and Dave decides to act. Enlisting the help of his trusty American Indian deputy, Santo, (Addi), he sets out into the dark and forbidding forest to learn the truth. Along the way, Dave meets the alluring Miss Candi Fellato, (Libra), who, they soon learn, has a strange connection with the fearsome beast! It's man against Legend and only one will survive!

libra Posted: Mon Apr 19 10:12:25 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>I bet I can deter Muckabuckaboo with prairs and crosses.
>
>
>
>*So Coallie, since we're going to die and all... I mean, do you know that the best way to stay warm is to press your naked body against mine and wrap ourselves up in our clothes... It's true! I won't look!*

hehe. I can just picture Christophe and I up against Trog...

addi Posted: Mon Apr 19 10:23:09 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  misszero said:
> Enlisting the help of his trusty American Indian deputy, Santo, (Addi),

I believe it was Santo Addi that lead the Mexican forces against the Texans at the battle for the Alamo : )

Remember the Ala Mode!

FN Posted: Mon Apr 19 10:33:56 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>hehe. I can just picture Christophe and I up against Trog...

I'll protect you from that spawn of satan.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]