Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

One Down, ? To Go
addi Posted: Sun Apr 18 14:45:21 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ain't no great shakes, but I became a part of this community one year ago today. I'm still a young'un compared to several of you I know. Sometimes it seems like I've been spouting off here for years and years, and that some of you have been my friends for much longer.
Don't know if it will all end next week, or if I'll be laughing, getting all "sincere", lusting after certain plinkers, and pissing off hif for many more years to come. Hard to say.
Without being melodramatic I did want to say I'm very glad I stumbled on to this place (thank you JQ). I appreciate the online friendships that have come from being here, and for your kindness when I posted my creative work, and your patience when I've said dumb ass things over the past 12 months. I will no doubt be doing more of both in the future
I can't wait till all of us meet one day at chanz's and ant's beach hut and can laugh together in person.
: )

FN Posted: Sun Apr 18 14:55:25 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Let's drink to that

FN Posted: Sun Apr 18 14:56:49 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  On the 13th of may my forum account will have existed for 2 years.

choke Posted: Sun Apr 18 15:21:58 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  *snuffle*

libra Posted: Sun Apr 18 15:33:28 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  aw. Addi, i dunno what the forum would be without you. Whenever you go away it seems to be not quite the same. So you'd better spend years here...at least until i go...which I don't want to think about. I can just see myself coming back after a long long break from GT and finding that there aren't any of the same people...I don't like that thought.

june 5th is my 1 year anniversary.

FN Posted: Sun Apr 18 16:16:09 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I don't think anything lasts forever, so I do wonder from time to time how the GT chapter in my life will end.

Won't forget it though.

novemberrain Posted: Sun Apr 18 16:31:52 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  On June 20th I'll have been at the forum for a year.

I don't plan on leaving for a good long while. Maybe the posting will slow down from time to time.

It's nice to see new people, but I can't imagine this place without the regulars.

Glad you're here, addi:)

marsi Posted: Sun Apr 18 18:41:55 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Happy first anniversary, addison!

marsteller Posted: Sun Apr 18 19:08:17 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  may 21 i'll be up at 2 years

JAZER Posted: Sun Apr 18 19:38:12 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  June 24 will be my second year as a registered member but I visited and read everything before then.

Malik Posted: Sun Apr 18 20:13:44 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Well, I guess I'm kinda young, eh? My half-anniversary (six months) is coming up on the 7th of May.

iggy Posted: Sun Apr 18 20:45:22 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  oh wow. i've been here for more than 2 years.

that fast huh?

aye i'll drink to that too...

great having all u kids here. hehheh

choke Posted: Sun Apr 18 21:30:53 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ach, dam u Malik :P im a 5 monther :P

Dancer Posted: Mon Apr 19 02:28:50 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  glad to know you addi, and the rest of the GTers here. i've not realised i've been more than 1 year old now.. wow.. and i don't intend to go off yet :)

DaveHill Posted: Mon Apr 19 02:53:50 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  7 Months registered, but i read everything for months before that.
Anniversary on the 14th of September.

dan632 Posted: Mon Apr 19 07:27:03 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  16 July will be 2 years for me

antartica Posted: Mon Apr 19 11:49:58 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  whoa... just passed 2 years on 13 april... have been reali busy at work and the meanie IT department refuses to gimme my own connection... so i will be in here a lot less...

=(

cajnpalt Posted: Mon Apr 19 15:45:39 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Just passed mine too. April 12 was my 2 years on GT. Now I just pop in for a moment or two to see what's up.

Mouse Posted: Mon Apr 19 17:13:27 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  The twenty second of April will be my seven month mark. It's been great knowing you folks so far. :)
Mouse

Mark Posted: Mon Apr 19 18:27:16 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Just signed up for the forum :p ...been watching and reading for more than a year though

addi Posted: Mon Apr 19 18:29:38 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wolffie said:
>Just signed up for the forum :p ...been watching and reading for more than a year though

welcome to the great adventure!

*what's it all about, wolffie?

choke Posted: Mon Apr 19 19:13:16 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i think im becoming a tad obsessive over this site. Ima gunna post just a little bit from now until i move out and cant afford a computer :P If i start posting 2 much agen i give anyone who feels they have a lil supressed rage they wana let out 2 holler @ me

:)

Mouse Posted: Mon Apr 19 21:55:42 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I know exactally what you mean.
*Refresh refresh refresh*
Mouse

ifihadahif Posted: Tue Apr 20 07:00:53 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  This June will be two years for me, but it seems like GT has been a part of my life forever now. Can't imagaine a time without it.

dan632 Posted: Tue Apr 20 07:06:17 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  come in mesh, mesh! do u read me?! this is jimmy pop craker whitey recon, do u read? there's charlie allaround u! the only way to get them off is with copious amounts of peanut butter!

mat_j Posted: Wed Apr 21 08:25:37 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  

Been here since 14 april 2002- Geez what a long time, i remember it well Jason put up a Beta testing thread thingy and i replied to it saying thank you for the forum i do believe.

A day later a shady figure named Chanz appeared and the rest as they say is history............

addi Posted: Wed Apr 21 08:46:30 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:

>A day later a shady figure named Chanz appeared and the rest as they say is history............

chanz is the real Slim Shady

Now this looks like a job for me, So everybody, just follow me, Cause we need a little, controversy, Cause it feels so empty, without me

sweet p Posted: Wed Apr 21 14:22:15 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Oh...I'm late.
But YAY Addi! I am happy that you are here...though I haven't been around so much lately...
In a few months I will have my first anniversary toooo : )

iggy Posted: Wed Apr 21 15:03:35 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>
>Been here since 14 april 2002- Geez what a long time, i remember it well Jason put up a Beta testing thread thingy and i replied to it saying thank you for the forum i do believe.
>
>A day later a shady figure named Chanz appeared and the rest as they say is history............

oh yes... then we formed an unspoken alliance known as the resistance.

to date we have no idea what we resist

iggy Posted: Wed Apr 21 15:04:11 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>mat_j said:
>
>>A day later a shady figure named Chanz appeared and the rest as they say is history............
>
>chanz is the real Slim Shady
>
>Now this looks like a job for me, So everybody, just follow me, Cause we need a little, controversy, Cause it feels so empty, without me
>
>: )
>

respect yo

addi Posted: Thu Apr 22 22:20:53 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chanz said:

>to date we have no idea what we resist

LOL! I missed this the first time around

Uhhhhhh,well...we...resist..ummmmmm... things. Yeah, secret things! That's the ticket! And those things just better not show up around here if they know what's good for them! We'll beat the fucking shit out of those things!
Viva La Resistance!!

Puck Posted: Sat Apr 24 02:00:14 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mouse said:
>*Refresh refresh refresh*
I never do that. wink wink.

choke said:
>im a 5 monther :P
ha, six months last wednesday

Thanx everybdy for being cool and not telling me I'm a 'tard or a loser. But do it if you must.
Am I the only one that thinks that the resistance should declare war on another forum? They have WMDs. I'm sure.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]