Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To
 

the poll...
libra Posted: Sat Apr 24 16:06:35 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ok, for those of you who said you could...what were you thinking you'd do?

I figured i wouldnt be able to do it unless i did something very illegal...like be an assassin, do something involving drugs or something of the sort...so I said no.


 
marsteller Posted: Sat Apr 24 16:12:57 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i got a lot of friends that are/used to be drug dealers....3 days would be rough, but i could definitely get my hands on 10G's within a week.

Gimme the loot Gimme the loot


 
addi Posted: Sat Apr 24 18:34:03 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I would have sold my body for 3 days and raised the money....but that would have been 20 years ago. : )
I said yes, and would have to resort to selling a lot of my worldly posessions, and even then it would be tough.


 
Malik Posted: Sat Apr 24 22:01:29 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hmmm, raise makes it sound like some kind of charity... Lemme guess, GT needs 10k by Tuesday, or else it goes down? :)

I don't think I could do it the legit way (ask). But who knows, if the circumstances are dire enough, I might find enough people.

However, in the course of my day, I am entrusted to work on four or five thousand dollar computers (mobile presentation stations, pieces of crap that break everywhere) either by my self, or with others who would keep quiet for at least a day. If I deperately needed 10k, I could get it, but that money better buy either a ticket or a pardon.


 
simonvii Posted: Sun Apr 25 00:51:05 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i dont remember if its $15,000 or $25,000, but my buddy aaron says you can sell your a testicle for scientific purposes...you could always sell a kidney too...


 
simonvii Posted: Sun Apr 25 00:52:45 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  also i've got friends that work at meijer's as cashiers...if you were real desperate you could just take their drawer or jump the service carrier when they do a money run...


 
simonvii Posted: Sun Apr 25 00:54:17 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  or you could sell your car (if it was nice enough) or get a bank loan...


 
Mark Posted: Sun Apr 25 03:19:24 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I know I can do it in a legal way (with a loan) but the illigal way should also be possible although I will have to contact some "friends".


 
antartica Posted: Sun Apr 25 05:09:50 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  well... depends on what the cause is.
say it's a good cause like "Save GT" or summthing like that... heck i'd beg, borrow or steal, sell m kidney, but US$10g's shouldn't be a prob...

but seriously, i thinks if we look in the right places (still within the boundaries of the law) 10g's is still within grasp.

if it was a slightly lesser cause like... say for the research of the effects of alcohol on the human body... haha... it can wait =P


 
Mouse Posted: Sun Apr 25 13:34:11 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I said no to the poll. I'm sure I could get the money illegally, however I'm not so sure I wouldn't get myself killed before I had the full amount.
I don't own anything really, I have no car to sell, my home and land are not in my name, my computer was only worth about fifteen hundred when it was new, I have no credit to get a loan on, and I won't be able to acess my inheritence till I'm a legal adult.
So if I had to get ten thousand in three days or else, I guess I'd be screwed.
Mouse


 
Christian Posted: Sun Apr 25 15:46:51 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'd just access my account :-)


 
addi Posted: Sun Apr 25 17:05:11 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wolffie said:
>I know I can do it in a legal way (with a loan) but the illigal way should also be possible although I will have to contact some "friends".

Wolf, interesting pic. Since you don't seem to be a one night wonder here thought I'd hit you with a few questions.
Where are you from? How did you find GT? How did you come up with your name? Who looks the sexiest in a thong here?

(take your time answering these. Your future depends on it)


 
FN Posted: Sun Apr 25 17:07:29 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Is that trailer in the background your permanent home?


 
zander83 Posted: Sun Apr 25 23:21:33 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  raise 10000... get a loan from a bank is the easy way... i guess gambling is another way(if your really lucky)... or of course illegaly... steal and stuff.... but i mean most of us could prob get a loan from the bank.


 
marsteller Posted: Mon Apr 26 00:30:55 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  seriously doubt that my bank would give me 10,000 cash. any bank, really. im 21 years old, and really all i own is my car (blue book value approx. $1750 US) and my cell phone (free with the plan.)


 
Mark Posted: Mon Apr 26 01:06:13 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>Wolf, interesting pic. Since you don't seem to be a one night wonder here thought I'd hit you with a few questions.
>Where are you from? How did you find GT? How did you come up with your name? Who looks the sexiest in a thong here?
>
>(take your time answering these. Your future depends on it)
LOL...Well, I'm from the Netherlands, that small country full of greedy people.

I found GT more than a year back searching for quotes. There was a link om quotegarden.com

My name is what some classmates used to call me after I used my normal nick (The WOLFF) and I think it sounds kinda cute :p

And who will look the sexiest? damn, how should I know. maybe send me a private pic...

@ Christophe
No it is not. This was during a vacation in Luxembourg 2 years back.


 
addi Posted: Mon Apr 26 08:17:54 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Welcome to the forum

Wolffie said:

>LOL...Well, I'm from the Netherlands, that small country full of greedy people.

Just heard on this mornings news that your government is seriously thinking about making it illegal for the young folks from neighboring countries to cross over the border and legally toke in the small border towns. Apparantly all those teens running around buzzed with a glazed look on their face is getting on people's nerves lol

>My name is what some classmates used to call me after I used my normal nick (The WOLFF) and I think it sounds kinda cute :p
Even though you never asked I like "Wolf" better. It sounds more masculine. "Wolffie" and "cute" are too girlie girl for me, but to each their own. (if I mixed up your gender excuse me. I seem to do that a lot these days with new GTers)


>And who will look the sexiest? damn, how should I know. maybe send me a private pic...

I'm too shy, but hif would.



 
Mark Posted: Mon Apr 26 10:47:52 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>Just heard on this mornings news that your government is seriously thinking about making it illegal for the young folks from neighboring countries to cross over the border and legally toke in the small border towns. Apparantly all those teens running around buzzed with a glazed look on their face is getting on people's nerves lol
>
hmm...didn't heard that one yet, but it seems that my government wants to make almost everything illegal. They are a bit overdoing it in my opinion

>Even though you never asked I like "Wolf" better. It sounds more masculine. "Wolffie" and "cute" are too girlie girl for me, but to each their own. (if I mixed up your gender excuse me. I seem to do that a lot these days with new GTers)
>
Well...I am male so no mixing up there. The "cute" was not really serious, but maybe I'm (without me knowing it) in touch with my femine side :p
>
>
>I'm too shy, but hif would.
>
Well never mind then. I won't start asking around for private pictures of everybody. Not yet anyway.


 
FN Posted: Mon Apr 26 10:49:11 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wolffie said:
>@ Christophe
>No it is not. This was during a vacation in Luxembourg 2 years back.


Lol khaddet kunne pijzen eh ne caravan en een oranje fietsken, kan enkel maar nen ollander zijn :o) ben van BelgiŽ trouwens.

Tzit ier nog nen ollander op, dave_hill, mss ene van rond uw streke.


 
Mark Posted: Mon Apr 26 11:06:00 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>Lol khaddet kunne pijzen eh ne caravan en een oranje fietsken, kan enkel maar nen ollander zijn :o) ben van BelgiŽ trouwens.
>
>Tzit ier nog nen ollander op, dave_hill, mss ene van rond uw streke.
Dat je van belgie kwam had ik aan je schrijven wel kunnen raden :p Greetz anyway


 
addi Posted: Mon Apr 26 11:25:32 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wolffie said:

>Well...I am male so no mixing up there. The "cute" was not really serious, but maybe I'm (without me knowing it) in touch with my femine side :p

LOL!
Don't do it!!! I got in touch with my feminin side once and I didn't want to ever leave!! My buds had to interveen and slap me out of my blissful state before it was too late.



 
jennemmer Posted: Mon Apr 26 12:30:12 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I could legally but it would put me in pretty dire straights for a while. The dangers of treating a credit card well is that it provides too easy an opportunity to dig myself into a very large financial hole.


 



[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]