Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

magic mushrooms
marsteller Posted: Tue May 4 00:41:43 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  anyone else ever take hallucinogens? experiences? asswipe and i ate a lot of mushrooms this past weekend, turned out to be a damn interesting time....though not the first time we've used fungus as a drug.

Asswipe Posted: Tue May 4 00:59:37 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  yeah... crazy, crazy, crazy shit. as of this morn' i was still a little paranoid that the world isn't real

sweet p Posted: Tue May 4 01:38:46 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Never done mushrooms...but a couple months ago, a bunch of us got togeter to watch "The Darkside of Oz" and a few of my friends decided they'd try them out for the first time...
For 4 continuous hours, this one guy was CONVINCED that I was a vampire and that I was trying to kill him. He was so terrified of me it made everyone else kinda scared...including me.

dan632 Posted: Tue May 4 02:21:04 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i got a monkey finger that shoots coca-cola

kurohyou Posted: Tue May 4 02:22:56 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I've never done an illegal narcotic of any sort. I don't plan to. I'm too much of a control freak to do something to make me lose control. I even have a hard time casually drinking anymore.

iggy Posted: Tue May 4 02:48:49 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  only shit i haven't tried is heroin.
i had good trips and bad ones.

my best works to date are the ones i did when i was high.

better living through chemistry

choke Posted: Tue May 4 03:49:22 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  one of my main goals in life is to try every drug in creation b4 i die :D

Christian Posted: Tue May 4 06:21:02 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  did 'shrooms and loved 'em... and I love tripping...never had a bad one yet... been a few years since the last time.... :-( I miss it!

mat_j Posted: Tue May 4 07:34:33 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chanz said:
>only shit i haven't tried is heroin.
>i had good trips and bad ones.
>
>my best works to date are the ones i did when i was high.
>
>better living through chemistry

I agree with Chanz here, the only thing i wouldn't do again is pills because they screw your mind way to quickly.

I had shrooms last in novemeber, i nursed a loaf of bread for a while then took a piece out of the bag it was in, put it on the table, scolded the bread for shitting on the table and rubbed it's nose in it.

addi Posted: Tue May 4 07:53:57 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  

Half of you sound like silly little high schoolers...
"Oh,yeah?..well I've sniffed this, and I've snorted that, and when I'm 25 I only want to have 50 brain cells left so I can mumble and stumble around just like Ozzy"

stupid....stupid....stupid

did illegals before 99% of you could even wipe your own ass (sorry, Asswipe). I'm not now and was never a goody-goody. Let me let you in on a little secret: despite what some of you seem to think you will not live forever. there is only so much abuse your body will take before it raises the white flag, surrenders, and permanently shuts down.
Do them in MODERATION friends, and don't do some of that shit out there at all, EVER!
And don't turn it into a stupid "I took more than you" bragging rights contest.
you think what you put in your body now won't affect you later? As Michael Jackson would say, "That's ignorant. That's just ignorant talk." (which reminds me, don't get too many plastic surguries either)

Keep your body and mind functioning so that when you get as old as me you still have a body to move around with, and a semi-healthy brain to think with (and guys, a lil' colonel that still salutes the ladies).

Yeah, go out and have some fun, but use your head about what you have fun on, and how often you do it. Otherwise you'll end up just like marsteller : )

*the preceeding message was a public service announcement sponsered by an up tight old white guy. It does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of this site's webmaster

DanSRose Posted: Tue May 4 07:54:21 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Yeah... Nursing a loaf bread then yelling at it, or trynig to save yourself from a vampire, to an outsider, that's all signs of advanced paranoid schizophernia, which is what the drug temporarily does to your brain.

I won't use on the principle that it fucks up your life in the present, can deny to you all sorts of positions and advancements in your career years down the road, and makes you into hypocrite years from now when you have to tell your chlidren 'Don't do drugs'. Also, they are highly dangerous, with long-term effects still unknown.

Christian Posted: Tue May 4 08:36:14 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Addison, ...and,you TOO have some interesting points! And though I don't agree with what you are saying...as I believe people should be free to make choices for themselves, I do think the differences we have is what makes life so much more interesting...don't you? Thanks for that perspective...

addi Posted: Tue May 4 09:15:38 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christian said:
>I believe people should be free to make choices for themselves

not picking on you christian but...

Pardon me if I'm wrong, but that is your child you put in the pic here, right?
Pretend for a minute he's 17 years old now. Visualize him coming up to you and saying, "Old Man, Have you seen my bag of magic pills?" And your response would be, "I put them in your stash drawer, Son, go help yourself! As I once said years ago, I believe people should be free to make choices for themselves."

of course people should be free. I would never want to take away that right (unless it necessarily and directly causes harm to others). I'm for certain drugs being legalized. But don't confuse having the right to do something, with that right being a wise thing to do.

Christian Posted: Tue May 4 10:22:47 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Thanks Addison...good point...and, certainly food for thought...I DO appreciate the input and you taking the time to give it. :-)

So you like my treasured gem? He's a cutie alright! lol

addi Posted: Tue May 4 10:35:30 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christian said:

>So you like my treasured gem? He's a cutie alright! lol

: ) He is a treasure Christian. You're a lucky guy

FN Posted: Tue May 4 11:09:16 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I like my body too much to fuck it up with drugs, sigarettes, alcohol, etc.

Seriously, it freaks me out to lose even a single braincell because of shit like alcohol and so on. I'd like to keep my mind the way it is now.

Also, like panther I don't want to lose control over my actions and thoughts.

antartica Posted: Tue May 4 11:17:06 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  have tried green leaves, white powder and brown powder...
have yet to pop any "vitamins" i.e. vit K, vit E or anything else...
wanna try some happy fungus...

yeah. gotta try it all at least once. not that i'm gonna be hooked to it. have been hooked to brown powder before.... N.O. F.U.N.! so ain't going back there no more...

but i agree with Addi... there's onli so much shit your body can take, so take it in moderation (we ought to be saying NO!!! DUN TAKE NO SHIT!!!) but heeeck! ya onli live once, and as long as you dun let it fucka-ur-life i guess it's all cool...

time to light a bowl! =)

mat_j Posted: Tue May 4 11:23:44 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  The sad thing is i really loved that loaf of bread. (Sobs)

Nah seriously i'm not a big druggie, a little too much weed and booze for my own good most of the time but anything else i've talked about only a couple of times year just for experimental purposes. to be honest i value my intelligence too much to be a regular hard drug user.

I don't regret anything i've ever tried and i've done everything i wanted to try, my curiosity is my weakness but i know too many stupid dumbasses who are paranoid and lie all the time because of drugs to be interested in having that lifestyle.

Right now i feel like i'm in the same position as Addison over this, i've done some things and i've seen some of the disaster areas that have been created as a result of drug culture.

ironically the worst i've ever been in my life was not on illegal drugs but Caffine pills, paracetamols, Kalms, St Johns Wort and booze for a month or so four years ago, but i've learned my lesson.

Nowadays i'll sit back enjoy a joint and some whiskey and be happy with that, by the end of this summer it'll be just whiskey and from there probably just conservatism.............

addi Posted: Tue May 4 11:35:05 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:

> by the end of this summer it'll be just whiskey and from there probably just conservatism.............

LMAO!
SAY IT ISN'T SO!
Mattie boy. We hardly knew ye!

DanSRose Posted: Tue May 4 12:09:56 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I am getting more than slightly disturbed about the frequency of drug use. A joint every now and again is one thing, but when there is escalation in both frequency, quality, and quanity, it borders on the verge of being ... I don't know, a symptom of something wrong, especially when there is mixing of drugs, even the legal ones (which can be just as addictive).
I mean something wrong on a much larger scale. These drugs and chemicals are psychoactive. Like Christophe said, one by one these remove the active parts of your brain, in turn removing your memory, cognitive centers....
It fucks you up, you're Whole life, a lá my cousin, several friends...
All aspects of it.

FN Posted: Tue May 4 12:33:23 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  DanSRose said:
>It fucks you up, you're Whole life, a lá my cousin, several friends...
>All aspects of it.

Know quite a few people who fucked their lives up with drugs as well

Asswipe Posted: Tue May 4 13:14:32 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i've heard a lot of different views on drug use, and i've experienced a number of drugs so have my own views. I've heard people say that heroin is one of the least harmful substances to put in your body if the dosage is a controlled amount. I think most drugs follow that same pattern. Drinking heavily can influence your cognitive abilities for up to a month after the fact,(and how 'bout cirrhosis?) smoking pot too much makes me a paranoid fuck, shrooms(when in the wrong state of mind) has made me lose all grip and faith in my senses, leading me to think the entire world was just a figment of my imagination.

however, i've also had very good experiences with drug use. shrooms has given me a feeling of oneness w/ nature and the universe, alleviating me from ALL of my petty fears/anxieties, as well as produced some of the coolest visuals i've ever seen. pot can similarly broaden my perspective and i do the best "soul searching" when coming down from a good stoned session. and have also written some real cool shit.

many drugs are well known to bring about psychosis disorders in people who just need a little pushing over the edge to bring them to that point. maybe i am slightly bipolar, thus the extreme differences in my mental reactions to the drugs, i dunno, but the good experiences i've had w/ the drugs are very broadening in perspective and a damn good time.

Christian Posted: Tue May 4 13:18:40 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  "party on dude" :-)

DanSRose Posted: Tue May 4 14:05:36 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Two things you must consider when you say things like:
>I've heard people say that heroin is one of the least harmful substances to put in your body if the dosage is a controlled amount. I think most drugs follow that same pattern.

is the physical and psychological power it can have on new users, and they are highly addictive, as they change uptake receptors in the cerebral cortex. Also, the body is complex working laboratory with millions of chemical reactions occuring all at once. A little too much once, or too little time between use, or a tab laced with something ... else, that all can send you catatonic or worse.
Addiction itself is a problem for worrying as it leads to more and more drugs, both quality and quantity, and is a "gateway" as they call to general crime, like burglary, robbery, and assault. That's not even looking at potential accidents from use, like STDs, car accidents, or general hazards.

Malik Posted: Tue May 4 14:51:35 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  When I was about ten, my family went to the beach over summer vacation. It was a tad bit isolated, not one of the really popular public beaches (it was still public, 'cause all of 'em are). Well, we were about to pack our things for the day and go back to the beachhouse when this guy came to where we were. He was completely drunk. Not quite passed out-drunk, but definately disorentated and not thinking.

I had no idea what had happened to him, and I thought that he was retarded or something like that. My parents, however, finished packing our stuff and drove away. He was knocking and banging on our windows, and even as we started to drive off, he chased us (not very far, however). On the ride home, my parents explained to me that he was drunk, and probably on something else too.

Point is, that was one hell of a lesson to me not to get out of control. Sure, it might be fun and all, but once you've seen it from another perspective at it's extreme, it made me never want to drink or get high at all.

I do drink, however, but only really socially (and I don't mean socially as in "get stone-drunk with your friends" ), and not too much either.

libra Posted: Tue May 4 15:01:09 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  That's funny, I had an interesting beach experience just the other day. We were whale watching on the coast (that's where i took my picture) and these two people were there, this man and this woman, and they were screaming and yelling at eachother and talking to themselves and saying 'fuck' every other word. My parents were rather scandalized.

Mark Posted: Tue May 4 15:32:45 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I smoked a joint and used some mushrooms once...that's about it. i do drink alcoholics, but not drinking so much that I'm lying on the floor and puke

iggy Posted: Tue May 4 21:00:49 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i never considered taking drugs bad.
like what asswipe says it opens up ur mind to a different level.

but the thing is, people lose control and start to be controlled by them.

it's easy to take that step into that direction, 'cos the place where the drugs take us is too beautiful to ever experience in reality for a lot of us.

but the truth remains, the drugs will wear off and you will return to reality.

in fact, as with everything in life, don't abuse them and be addicted.

like i said before, i had good trips...
and i had bad

but i love them all the same hahah

simonvii Posted: Tue May 4 22:39:38 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
My parents were rather scandalized.

lol, yeah! word of the day = "scandalized"

marsteller Posted: Wed May 5 01:43:06 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  my body can take way more abuse addi, im just gettin started.

addi Posted: Wed May 5 07:34:12 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  marsteller said:
>my body can take way more abuse addi, im just gettin started.

I believe you mars, and I'm not trying to rain on your parade. You're a big boy now, and I ain't your daddy. It's just one GTers opinion that too much of a fun thing is too much. I know from the "banana" pic Ludwig worked on that you're a healthy good looking guy (do not read anything into that!), and I think it would be such a waste to abuse your body and end up looking 20 years older than you really are, with lots of health problems, and a fried brain in the future. Senility comes quick enough on it's own. It doesn't need any extra help.
My wife's cousin put all sorts of shit in his body years ago. I remember being at a family wedding in the 80's and discovering him in the mens stall, passed out while he was sittin' on the seat. He eventually gave it up but the years of abuse exacted a permanent revenge on his body and mind. He is a shadow of what he could have been.

You're young. Have fun, just don't forget there's a consequence for every action.

dan632 Posted: Wed May 5 07:50:19 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  magic mushrooms, painting bananas? wow! i love u all, except mara, she scares me *rocks back and forth on my chair*

mat_j Posted: Wed May 5 08:05:31 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Jees Addison when are you gonna stop being part of the problem and become part of the solution

addi Posted: Wed May 5 08:46:29 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>Jees Addison when are you gonna stop being part of the problem and become part of the solution

when the cows come home, birthday boy
ya got a problem wit dat?!

*come home moo cows. I miss the milk

Christian Posted: Wed May 5 11:30:55 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I used to know lots of codgers when I lived in el salvador...lots and lots...just give 'em respect that's all they want lol

marsteller Posted: Wed May 5 12:57:31 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  time and a place for everything.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]