Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

poll
choke Posted: Tue May 4 04:38:42 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  who's on a diet? is it workn? i need ne ideas, i eat vegetarian @ home with my family, then go out and eat pies! lots of pies! due to stupid time difference, im all alone on this god forsaken loverly site :) ..but am offtrack. healthy diet examples ne1?

dan632 Posted: Tue May 4 06:11:10 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  eat what u want, enjoy life, lose the expectations. all of a sudden you aren't fat, and shock horror! u love the life u are living for YOURSELF!

marsi Posted: Tue May 4 09:42:17 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It's simple: eat less and exercise more

addi Posted: Tue May 4 09:48:20 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  marsi said:
>It's simple: eat less and exercise more

such a smart kitty!

...and if you stop smoking expect to gain 20 pounds

marsi Posted: Tue May 4 10:07:59 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>...and if you stop smoking expect to gain 20 pounds

That happened to you?

addi Posted: Tue May 4 10:11:47 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  yeah, but in truth I was on the skinny side before. I needed the meat i guess

FN Posted: Tue May 4 11:14:16 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I used to diet when I started working out, and it worked.

Well, not really diet, when I wanted something I just ate it I just stopped eating when I didn't feel hungry anymore.

Right now I'm not an any diet, but I do keep up with my daily exercices which help a lot if you ask me, even if they take up only around 10-15 minutes a day.

The fact that I don't eat any candy and drink mostly water probably helps me keep my weight in order as well.

libra Posted: Tue May 4 14:18:21 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I tend to lose weight when i'm not thinking about dieting or eating or anything and i'm generally happy with the way things are going. If I have a good social life and I'm busy with school and friends and don't spend too much time hanging around home, I tend to be better off.

Also, limiting your portions is really helpful. Eat about the same amount of things, just eat a lot less of each thing and you'll see the difference. That's what I did last year before swimsuit season cause I am so self conscious that I knew i wouldnt go out in a suit unless i felt really good about my body.

Mark Posted: Tue May 4 15:38:32 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Well, i eat a lot, but do drink lots of water...seems to do it for me.

Mesh Posted: Tue May 4 17:14:02 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I drink a ton of water.usually have some cream of wheat for breakfast. sometimes i will have cottage cheese with peaches. and i eat canned white chicken meat, or sardines, or salmon or tuna for lunch with. for dinner it is usually skinless chicken breast with a salad and peas and sweet potato.

dont really eat what i eat to try and lose/gain weight, its just what i like to eat

of course on some days i will eat differenent thing, but that is the usual.

SntSaturn Posted: Tue May 4 20:39:06 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  There is no smart diet. Just healthy living. Like marsi said: exercise more, eat less (or in some cases better).

I lost like 20 pounds in one to two months last year simply by doing half of the sprinting practices with the track team. I ate less simply because after running eating more made me sick. For dieting, thats pretty helpful.

lethal_poppy Posted: Tue May 4 22:00:33 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  yeah, cant agree more with the rest above.

One more essential thing i have to add here though: WILLPOWER.

Yes, I ve to gone on a diet now.. tt's the instructions I've gotten from my boss.

Hahah! I go on a diet with healthy food and lots of water in the day. In fact, also doing the healthy living thingy with less ciggies. blah blah blah...

But I still end up raiding my fridge very late at night when I think that no one is looking.... :(

Christian Posted: Wed May 5 06:38:02 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I find eating whatever I want but in small quantities does the trick! Every now and again I "pig out" on "pringles" or "stacks" (potato chips), or "fish 'n chips" uuuuummmmmm or golden crispy fried chicken or cantonese or mexican...uuuuum uuummmm gobble gobble snarfle snarfle... omigod I'm STARVING HERE>>>>CYA i gotta go BINGE!

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]