Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

dream car
marsteller Posted: Mon May 10 11:40:12 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  c'mon libra, a hybrid civic??? that's fuckin weak...way to aim high.

Maya Posted: Mon May 10 12:22:08 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  the delorian (spelling??) from back to the future with the additions of course!!

FN Posted: Mon May 10 12:48:56 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mercedes rules.

novemberrain Posted: Mon May 10 12:55:44 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  A Jaguar for me

Mark Posted: Mon May 10 13:39:59 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Corvette C3

libra Posted: Mon May 10 13:40:37 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  marsteller said:
>c'mon libra, a hybrid civic??? that's fuckin weak...way to aim high.

you sound like my 14 year old car obsessed brother.

I would want a Hybrid...and out of all the ones available currently, the Civic would be my top choice. Though, if Mercedes or Porsche or Volvo made a Hybrid, i'd probably get that instead. Sorry Marsteller, the condition of the enviroment is a little more important to me than the car i drive...

libra Posted: Mon May 10 13:41:12 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ps. I have a 2004 Civic right now, and its a good little car, I wish it was a hybrid.

marsteller Posted: Mon May 10 14:40:08 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  if i sound like your 14yr old car-obsessed brother, you're sounding like some dumb ass girl that doesn't know shit. driving a fuckin honda civic as your dream car??? sure, a little better for the environment than the v12 benz i'd be piloting, but it's a fuckin civic, a shitty little economy car. that's more like a real-life car, not a dream car.

libra Posted: Mon May 10 14:53:30 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  marsteller said:
>if i sound like your 14yr old car-obsessed brother, you're sounding like some dumb ass girl that doesn't know shit. driving a fuckin honda civic as your dream car??? sure, a little better for the environment than the v12 benz i'd be piloting, but it's a fuckin civic, a shitty little economy car. that's more like a real-life car, not a dream car.

that's nice marsteller...yea, I'm the one that doesn't know anything, I'm the one that's thinking of things beside the way I look to the people who see me in my car...

Seeing as my 'dream' is that people start to think realistically about their cars and the way they treat the environment, then yes, a hybrid civic would be my dream car. I'm sorry it doesn't fit into your idea of an acceptable choice, but you know what, I don't really care.

Christian Posted: Mon May 10 14:58:48 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I LOVE my new Bimmer(BMW) X5...it's the best car I've ever had! My last car was a Honda Accord Coupe...and was great, too!

addi Posted: Mon May 10 15:40:33 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I believe this is about our own personal ideas of a dream car, not
marsteller's idea of a dream car.

getting on Libra about this is a little like her saying her favorite color is red and you replyng that she's crazy, it's blue.

there isn't a right answer here

I would be more inclinded to go with your idea of a dream car myself, but don't get on her because it doesn't fit our choice.

and I respect her desire to go easy on the environment, something I need to be more thoughtful about

FN Posted: Mon May 10 15:42:15 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Lol addi lmao with your picture.

I'll take it as a compliment.

Don't drink milk btw except with coffee, I drink water.

libra Posted: Mon May 10 15:44:45 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>I believe this is about our own personal ideas of a dream car, not
>marsteller's idea of a dream car.
>
> getting on Libra about this is a little like her saying her favorite color is red and you replyng that she's crazy, it's blue.
>

well, red is the best color...

addi Posted: Mon May 10 15:47:26 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:

>Don't drink milk btw except with coffee, I drink water.

glad you like it, and don't be such a damn literalist. of course I know you don't drink milk, silly! it was supposed to be symbolic of your Lancelot pureness.

*did you get the Ludwig "I changed my mind" reference? : )

addi Posted: Mon May 10 15:48:57 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:

>well, red is the best color...

you're crazy! it's blue!

Asswipe Posted: Mon May 10 15:55:36 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  well, since it's a dream car libra could have stated that she wants a purely solar powered vibrator w/ wheels if she choose to, which really isn't too much different than a civic, i suppose.

i'll take a macked out porche 911 w/ no exhaust as to better pollute libra's smelly planet

ifihadahif Posted: Mon May 10 16:05:45 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Asswipe said:
>well, since it's a dream car libra could have stated that she wants a purely solar powered vibrator w/ wheels if she choose to, which really isn't too much different than a civic, i suppose.
>
>i'll take a macked out porche 911 w/ no exhaust as to better pollute libra's smelly planet
>
I was thinking more along the lines of a diesel powered Town Car with a 50cal mounted on the hood.

FN Posted: Mon May 10 16:33:57 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>Christophe said:
>
>>Don't drink milk btw except with coffee, I drink water.
>
>glad you like it, and don't be such a damn literalist. of course I know you don't drink milk, silly! it was supposed to be symbolic of your Lancelot pureness.
>
>*did you get the Ludwig "I changed my mind" reference? : )

Lol yeah I know.

I like those kind of details and double layers :o)

marsteller Posted: Mon May 10 16:55:28 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>that's nice marsteller...yea, I'm the one that doesn't know anything, I'm the one that's thinking of things beside the way I look to the people who see me in my car...

fuck the way i look to other people when im driving, i'd pick a car based on the personal satisfaction i'd get from driving it. it's not my fault i'd look mad pimp drivin a benz

Asswipe Posted: Mon May 10 17:08:16 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>Asswipe said:
>>well, since it's a dream car libra could have stated that she wants a purely solar powered vibrator w/ wheels if she choose to, which really isn't too much different than a civic, i suppose.
>>
>>i'll take a macked out porche 911 w/ no exhaust as to better pollute libra's smelly planet
>>
>I was thinking more along the lines of a diesel powered Town Car with a 50cal mounted on the hood.
>

haha, shit, i forgot the machine gun and maybe a couple rpgs as well... gotta think Bond.

Christian Posted: Mon May 10 18:09:58 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  yeah marsteller was a bit hard on libra but that self-righteous shit of "I'm so much better and higher up than you 'cause "I" care about the environment" is really not much better...if marsteller says "blue is better than red" libra says "I'm better than you" actually that's much worse...
so many saints...sigh...plllleeeeasssseeee spare me....

addi Posted: Mon May 10 18:19:55 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i don't know what's up with you lately Mr. C. I'm concerned.
your mouth says open, but your brain says closed.

zander83 Posted: Mon May 10 18:43:59 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  dream car... a 66 mustang or a pontiac GTO judge... of course by dream car im not at all considering anything like fuel consumption or any crap like that...

libra Posted: Mon May 10 19:21:05 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christian said:
>yeah marsteller was a bit hard on libra but that self-righteous shit of "I'm so much better and higher up than you 'cause "I" care about the environment" is really not much better...if marsteller says "blue is better than red" libra says "I'm better than you" actually that's much worse...
>so many saints...sigh...plllleeeeasssseeee spare me....

I'm not saying I'm better than marsteller, i'm just saying that he shouldn't criticize my choice of car when its something that we're free to make decisions about...as someone who's not very much of a car person, i'd want the car that was the best for the other parts of my life...and the environment is something that i care about, as well as not using all the oil up...that's more important to me than the way the car looks or how fast it goes.

Mouse Posted: Mon May 10 19:55:28 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm in love with the 2004 Toyota Prius, a hybrid. :P It's a cool looking car, I got to poke around in it at an earth day event.
My second dream car would be a black convertible Solara.
Mouse

novemberrain Posted: Mon May 10 20:00:46 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>ps. I have a 2004 Civic right now, and its a good little car, I wish it was a hybrid.

hehe
I drive an '04 Civic too, Libra. What color is yours?

novemberrain Posted: Mon May 10 20:02:32 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>Lol addi lmao with your picture.
>
>I'll take it as a compliment.
>
>Don't drink milk btw except with coffee, I drink water.

Aw, c'mon Christophe

milk does a body good:)

iggy Posted: Mon May 10 22:42:21 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i like vintage cars, esp convertibles

other than that. old jeeps and mini coopers.

libra Posted: Mon May 10 23:21:37 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  novrain said:
>libra said:
>>ps. I have a 2004 Civic right now, and its a good little car, I wish it was a hybrid.
>
>hehe
>I drive an '04 Civic too, Libra. What color is yours?

silver...what about you?

sweet p Posted: Tue May 11 01:37:17 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Geez...no need to get all worked up.

Though, the Ferarri 250 GTO sure gets me worked up, as does a Jaguar XKSS. I quite like the old ones.

I wouldn't mind an Audi though, to tone it down a little...or a Mini Cooper like Chanz said.

At the moment, I drive my bike and my rollerblades...they serve me damn well.

Dancer Posted: Tue May 11 02:01:19 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mini cooper or a black ford truck.

choke Posted: Tue May 11 04:36:52 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i dont really care bout cars. my mitsi's enough 4 me, it goes :D

novemberrain Posted: Tue May 11 06:30:52 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>novrain said:
>>libra said:
>>>ps. I have a 2004 Civic right now, and its a good little car, I wish it was a hybrid.
>>
>>hehe
>>I drive an '04 Civic too, Libra. What color is yours?
>
>silver...what about you?

Nice. Mine is 'magnesium,' although I just call it grey. Got it last September.

ifihadahif Posted: Tue May 11 06:47:12 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sweet P said:
>Geez...no need to get all worked up.
>
>Though, the Ferarri 250 GTO sure gets me worked up, as does a Jaguar XKSS. I quite like the old ones.
>
>I wouldn't mind an Audi though, to tone it down a little...or a Mini Cooper like Chanz said.
>
>At the moment, I drive my bike and my rollerblades...they serve me damn well.
>
hmmm, the thought of sweet-p rollerblading in a tank top and some short shorts could get me worked up . . .

FN Posted: Tue May 11 10:30:06 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  novrain said:
>Aw, c'mon Christophe
>
>milk does a body good:)

Got 2-3 years left to get my calcium-intake up, after that your body doesn't store any new reserves of it anymore.

Hmm.

Anybody got milk? ;o)

libra Posted: Tue May 11 11:27:57 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  novrain said:
>
>Nice. Mine is 'magnesium,' although I just call it grey. Got it last September.

Yea, I remember seeing that one there, that's the one i test-drove.

casper Posted: Tue May 11 15:28:44 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i just bought a 1970 volkswagen beetle...which makes me look kinna funny seeing as how i'm 6'2"...

mat_j Posted: Wed May 12 07:16:54 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Anything that i can convert easily into an armoured/armed vehicle when the approaching Zombie crisis begins

mat_j Posted: Wed May 12 07:17:16 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  And of course the batmobile

iggy Posted: Thu May 13 01:04:35 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>Anything that i can convert easily into an armoured/armed vehicle when the approaching Zombie crisis begins

ah that will do very well indeed

a hummer with big ass guns that will blast aliens/zombies/king thongs to kingdom come

Bart Posted: Thu May 13 06:56:22 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Aston Martin Vanquish, with all the James Bond features of course

ifihadahif Posted: Thu May 13 07:04:46 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Yugo with a hemi and 24 inch spinners

casper Posted: Thu May 13 09:16:01 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chanz said:
>mat_j said:
>>Anything that i can convert easily into an armoured/armed vehicle when the approaching Zombie crisis begins
>
>
>ah that will do very well indeed
>
>
>a hummer with big ass guns that will blast aliens/zombies/king thongs to kingdom come

not these fake H2 hummers though...you need the regular military one that you can horse beat and the only thing you have to worry about getting a rip in the door from hitting that tree...

mat_j Posted: Thu May 13 11:34:17 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  casper said:
>chanz said:
>>mat_j said:
>>>Anything that i can convert easily into an armoured/armed vehicle when the approaching Zombie crisis begins
>>
>>
>>ah that will do very well indeed
>>
>>
>>a hummer with big ass guns that will blast aliens/zombies/king thongs to kingdom come
>
>not these fake H2 hummers though...you need the regular military one that you can horse beat and the only thing you have to worry about getting a rip in the door from hitting that tree...

Or even a toyota high light (the AK 47 of trucks) Top Gear ( a british car TV show) crashed one into a wall, drove it into the sea, crashed it into a tree dropped a caravan (trailer) on it, set it on fire, drove it down steps, put it on top of a building and blew the building up and hit it with a wrecking ball and it survived apart from it's windows (once all the seawater was cleaned out of the engine of course)!!

Bart Posted: Thu May 13 14:28:05 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hey,didn't you hear, the new Army hummers are so crappy that the soldiers in Iraq are putting snadbags and stuff to stop the bullets from coming through, you would never survive a zombie attack in a Hummer.

12 step Posted: Thu May 13 20:45:57 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  casper said:
>i just bought a 1970 volkswagen beetle...which makes me look kinna funny seeing as how i'm 6'2"...

try being 6'4 and driving a old mini it was funny until my knee got jammed under the steering wheel and on the accelerator...... lucky it only cost me 50

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]