Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Coke
Richard Posted: Sun May 16 00:40:00 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Just wondering, Has anyone ever tried or is a regular user of cocaine? What effects does it have on you and how often do you use it?

marsteller Posted: Sun May 16 04:08:53 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  done plenty of yayo in my days....definitely not my favorite drug, but i can see why people like it...gets you high, just a different kind of high....skitts me out too much for my own liking.....always have to smoke weed like immediately after blowing a few lines to even my shit out.

antartica Posted: Sun May 16 07:13:34 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  kids... dun even go there...

dun wanna sound like an old coot preaching, but those of you who've never tried any from of drugs... do stay clear.

it's not worth it...
fun to try
easy to get hooked
hell to get away

been there, done that, got the t-shirts...

and Mara, ya boyfriend is right, numbs ya all over...

mat_j Posted: Sun May 16 12:14:55 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm with Ant on this I've sniffed around a little but 90% of the people i met who tried it still do it.

Too be totally honest with you i've only had good times on the stuff but most people i know who have become serious coke heads are the most boring bunch of fucks i know, maybe it's just my experience but all they do is snort a few lines love you, then piss you off when they're not snorting.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]