Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To
 

Kerryism
zander83 Posted: Wed May 19 22:19:17 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Question: What is your position on Bush's fight to ban gay marriages?

Kerry: I believe that the president of the United States should not use the Constitution of the United States for election purposes during an election year. It's a document that we haven't touched, certainly with respect to the Bill of Rights, in years, and I don't think it should be used for the purpose of driving a political wedge through America. I think it's wrong. Now, that said, I personally have taken the position I believe that marriage is between a man and a woman. That's my position, and I think that's the way you respect both traditional values. But you can allow civil unions, which protects the rights of people in America not to be discriminated against. And I think you can balance that, and I think it's appropriate to. But I do think that it ought to be left to the states.



Do you know how long-winded this is. So many embellishments to say absolutely nothing


 
DanSRose Posted: Thu May 20 01:59:56 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  In and around Boston and the greater Mass. area, Kerry used to be extremely pro-gay rights. Now that he's running for POTUS, he has been forced to the politcal middle.


 
FN Posted: Thu May 20 05:34:41 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Kerry or Bush, don't trust any of them.

Mark my words: more shit to come.


 
dan632 Posted: Thu May 20 06:25:52 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  my god, politicians are tossers. i coulda answered that with a maximum of 5 words but not him, fuckwit throws crap in the wind to answer a simple question


 
libra Posted: Thu May 20 10:43:18 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i'm disappointed in...everything.

its one of the side effects of wanting a perfect world and being idealistic...


 
casper Posted: Thu May 20 10:52:38 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>i'm disappointed in...everything.
>
>its one of the side effects of wanting a perfect world and being idealistic...

you'll prolly outgrow it...which is a shame because that means you outgrow wanting to change it


 
addi Posted: Thu May 20 11:27:08 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  casper said:

>you'll prolly outgrow it...which is a shame because that means you outgrow wanting to change it

your insight is beginning to grow on me casper, which is a bit frightening lol


 
casper Posted: Thu May 20 11:36:26 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>casper said:
>
>>you'll prolly outgrow it...which is a shame because that means you outgrow wanting to change it
>
>your insight is beginning to grow on me casper, which is a bit frightening lol

be afraid...be very afraid... ;)


 
Asswipe Posted: Fri May 21 03:58:14 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  that's quite a round about way of saying, "no comment" but it's understandable... he's trying to piss off as little people as possible, and in this country that is no easy feat. if i were running for pres my slogan would be "death to christophe", "hif too", "and mehicans for good measure"


 
Christian Posted: Fri May 21 06:23:43 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ...really we have NO control...over anything...there is no hope...only doom, gloom and more doom! :-)


 
FN Posted: Fri May 21 06:32:52 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Asswipe said:
>my slogan would be "death to christophe"

Fear me for I shall kick your ass if you let me realise my plans.


 
ifihadahif Posted: Fri May 21 07:04:08 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Asswipe said:
>that's quite a round about way of saying, "no comment" but it's understandable... he's trying to piss off as little people as possible, and in this country that is no easy feat. if i were running for pres my slogan would be "death to christophe", "hif too", "and mehicans for good measure"
>
C'mon Asswipe, stop beating around the bushes and tell us how you really feel. LOL


 



[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]