Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Having an affair can be deadly
antartica Posted: Fri May 21 01:59:38 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  this is an interesting article...

Having an affair can be deadly
From correspondents in Berlin
May 19, 2004

HAVING an affair can be quite literally deadly, according to a German study released today showing unfaithful men are more likely to die during sex than their loyal counterparts.

After searching through nearly 30,000 post-mortems covering three decades, researchers at the Centre for Forensic Medicine in Frankfurt noticed 60 cases where someone died while having sex.

Of those, 56 were men who had heart attacks - and of those, only one in four died in the arms of their spouse or partner.

"More than half of them lived their last hour in the arms of a lover or at the brothel," the Bild der Wissenschaft magazine reported.

Apart from those who died with their partner, the remainder passed away in the act of masturbation.

The researchers could only speculate on the reason why a disproportionate number of men died with lovers than with partners, suggesting that it may be because they were putting extra strain on their system by trying harder.

Mark Posted: Fri May 21 03:12:42 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  >Apart from those who died with their partner, the remainder passed away in the act of masturbation.

So it is dangerous…and I never believed them… Need to find something else to make me happy for three seconds.

dan632 Posted: Fri May 21 03:15:28 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  who gives a shit really?

Asswipe Posted: Fri May 21 03:53:46 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  out of 30,000, yes, thirty thousand... 60, yes, sixty died... good news

Christian Posted: Fri May 21 06:10:03 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wolffie said:

>
>So it is dangerous…and I never believed them… Need to find something else to make me happy for three seconds.

LMAO Wolffie !

addi Posted: Fri May 21 07:45:51 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  antartica said:

>the remainder passed away in the act of masturbation.

i can think of a million worse ways to kick the bucket

anyhowz they were probably all old guys that died. they need to pass a law that makes it illegal to come if you're over 30 years old. thinking about old people doing the nasty makes me wanna puke anyway!

DaveHill Posted: Fri May 21 09:15:18 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  over 30?
How old were you again?
At least up till 45, from 30 on only if done in a dark and secluded place and cleaned up afterwards.
(Unless you're Peter North....)

addi Posted: Fri May 21 09:42:00 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  DaveHill said:
>over 30?
>How old were you again?

ummmmm...23

>At least up till 45, from 30 on only if done in a dark and secluded place and cleaned up afterwards.

LOL!
i guess they'd have to create a whole new division of law enforcement

The Overage Sex Police Patrol

antartica Posted: Fri May 21 09:47:51 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>LOL!
>i guess they'd have to create a whole new division of law enforcement
>
>The Overage Sex Police Patrol

so like over 30 we'd have to go get a permit or something?

reminds me of this story of the origin of F.U.C.K.

no one could "do it" without permission from his royal highness y'see... so they had to go get

F ornication
U nder
C onsent (of the)
K ing

misszero Posted: Mon May 24 08:24:29 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  man, there's so many stories about fuck. i've heard about 3.... that one, another one about kings being mean, and one that said it stood for rape, back in the day:
For
Undue
Carnal
Knowledge

iggy Posted: Mon May 24 14:51:37 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  funny i tot it stood for

Filthy
Unwashed
Christophe's
Knickers

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]