Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

more Berg ... whaddya think?
antartica Posted: Sun May 23 04:32:44 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Berg decapitation video was filmed inside the Abu Ghraib prison

by
Hector Carreon
La Voz de Aztlan

Los Angeles, Alta California - May 16, 2004 - (ACN) There is now ample evidence that the video showing the decapitation of 26 year old Nicholas Berg of Philadelphia by purported Al queda members is a complete fraud. The real Nick Berg may or may not be dead.......

for the rest of the article goto:
http://www.aztlan.net/berg_abu_ghraib_video.htm

Mesh Posted: Sun May 23 04:53:31 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  You want to know what I think.

I think I need some god damned food!!!

My stummy growls and there are no good place open for to eat at right now. Damnit!!1

Asswipe Posted: Sun May 23 05:06:45 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i did not go through and analyze all of the evidance presented but the mentioning of the white chair being the same in both photos discredited the site. i also have white lawn chairs and low and behold they are different than the ones shown in the photos... imagine that! more than one white plastic lawn chair exists! impossible...

FN Posted: Sun May 23 06:31:35 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I agree that the author of the article was a bit over-anxious with pulling in the lawn chairs.

However, some questions come to my mind as well seeing some of the other stuff the guy says and the fact that as far as I know there should have been way more resistance and a lot more blood dripping out of the chopped off head.

Is there any clear info yet as to why he was kept in prison and such?

ifihadahif Posted: Sun May 23 10:58:41 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>I agree that the author of the article was a bit over-anxious with pulling in the lawn chairs.
>
>However, some questions come to my mind as well seeing some of the other stuff the guy says and the fact that as far as I know there should have been way more resistance and a lot more blood dripping out of the chopped off head.
>
>Is there any clear info yet as to why he was kept in prison and such?
>
I'm pretty sure that if I bind your hands behind your back, roll you over on your belly and put the full weight of my body in the small of your back with my knees while someone slit your throat before you had a chance to know what was going on, your ability to resist would be negligible.
As for the blood, the video was so grainy there was no way to see how much blood there was.

FN Posted: Sun May 23 11:56:42 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>As for the blood, the video was so grainy there was no way to see how much blood there was.

Actually there was as the guy who cut the head off held it against a clearer background so any blood dripping off should be clearly visible.

FN Posted: Sun May 23 15:58:46 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://gotorion.com/orion/singles3.php?t1=&f1=articles/iraqifootball.txt

DanSRose Posted: Mon May 24 00:59:00 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Photo 4 is a woman. Look at the hips.
It's a white plastic lawn chair. I have 4 in my backyard. They are some of the easiest produced things to make and well dispersed throughout the world.
Same with the orange jumpsuits. That's what any well funded prisoner-taking group has.
bleh.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]