Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Hello
Mesh Posted: Tue May 25 17:02:45 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hi, my name is meshuggah, and I have being scarce lately.

I quit my job though so maybe I can return to my old whore of posting ways.

Anyways, how is everyone doing lately?

Anything new or exciting in anyones lives you want to share with our family here?

Maya Posted: Tue May 25 17:48:45 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Well as of 12pm Monday 24th May 2004 i offically finished my degree after four hard years!

Im off to my student bar to get as inebriated (sp?) as humanly possible!

Love Maya

casper Posted: Tue May 25 17:49:59 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Maya said:
>Well as of 12pm Monday 24th May 2004 i offically finished my degree after four hard years!
>
>Im off to my student bar to get as inebriated (sp?) as humanly possible!
>
>Love Maya

congratulation!!! have a shot of tequilla on me...body shots are good...

FN Posted: Tue May 25 17:53:08 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm doing alright.

Having some ups and downs as I want a new relationship but I don't want to start one with the first girl who passes my way so I don't see any immediate changes there, which sucks.

Been very busy lately.

Exams are comming up in a week or 2 I've heard, so the end is near. I'm already missing it though. And at the same time looking forward to next year.

Have been thinking about and fine-tuning some of my possible future bussiness-plans/money schemes lol. Sounds stupid but I'll get there.

Why did you quit your job?

Mark Posted: Tue May 25 17:54:33 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Congrats Maya :) That's the way to do it.

Anyway, didn't sleep last night because of some schoolwork that needed to be finished. Didn't finish it, so looking at another night with no sleep

/me gets cheapy Red Bull.

So if I get insane, you'll know how it happened. But I do hope I can get to my 21th bday with some sanity left...

Kira Posted: Tue May 25 18:22:07 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Yay for quitting and graduating.

I have been rather sloth-like of late. No AC in the house. Going to be a long summer.

Thinking of going nocturnal until September. I'd get more work done, at least.

addi Posted: Tue May 25 18:44:31 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Maya said:
>Well as of 12pm Monday 24th May 2004 i offically finished my degree after four hard years!

>Love Maya

Congratulations Maya. I knew with my special tutoring you could make it!
: )

Pretty strong affection, Addi

sweet p Posted: Tue May 25 19:03:52 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Maya, that is excellent! Congrats.

I on the other hand am still lost as ever but I like to wander so it's ok for now at least.

I am moved back home [good because I missed my sisters, bad because mums is demanding hah] and all I do is read and go rollerblading and play at the beach and draw and take pictures and listen to music. And I have the occasional shift at work.

It's good times. But I will be bored soon.

In other news, I saw a snail for the first time in my life the other day. Isn't that crazy...that I have not seen a real snail til now?

ifihadahif Posted: Tue May 25 20:07:00 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Saw the Moody Blues last week.
They were awesome as usual.

iggy Posted: Tue May 25 20:37:37 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Am in the office.
bored as hell.

reading the finiancial times and being a posting slut at the same time.

Maya Posted: Tue May 25 21:34:06 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  So, im back...its half two am and im typing real slow cos its hard!
So, i got pretty drunk, sobering up now cos we chased these guys who egged us!!! It was hard tho cos my trousers kept slipping and i was holding them up.

My hello good news is that i got really wasted pulled (for non brits kissed) my housemate (female) and this really cute guy!

So, before Addi gets jealous...babe, was thinking of you the whole time

Whats weird is that i feel the need to share this with you lot! I really like you guys, non juidgemental, good advice givers and generally alround awesome!

Big kiss to all of you xxxx

iggy Posted: Tue May 25 21:44:31 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  this is probably one of addy's wished i were there moments...

*chuckling away*

iggy Posted: Tue May 25 21:49:38 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  anyways EURO 2004 is starting soon, which means many many sleepness nights and sleep deprived mornings.

for my american friends, the european cup is second only to the world cup in the world of soccer.

yes soccer, not american football.

i am betting on Holland. my favourite team from the 80s to win.

my predictions.
Holland, France, Czech Republic, Italy, Spain and Portugal.

i would love to see the English team get knocked out in the first round ... muah ha ha ha ha ha

Maya Posted: Tue May 25 22:11:28 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chanz said:
>anyways EURO 2004 is starting soon, which means many many sleepness nights and sleep deprived mornings.
>
>for my american friends, the european cup is second only to the world cup in the world of soccer.
>
>yes soccer, not american football.
>
>i am betting on Holland. my favourite team from the 80s to win.
>
>my predictions.
>Holland, France, Czech Republic, Italy, Spain and Portugal.
>
>i would love to see the English team get knocked out in the first round ... muah ha ha ha ha ha
Me too man, wipe the smug smiles off, besides, the team is really weak!

Being Spanish, the football shirt is ready and waiting, i love footie and cant wait for it to start!!!
ESPANA ALL THE WAY
>

addi Posted: Tue May 25 22:12:52 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Maya said:

>So, before Addi gets jealous...babe, was thinking of you the whole time

yeah right lol. But it's a sweet lie from a sweet lady and these days I take what I can get.

glad you and your pants made it home safe

choke Posted: Tue May 25 23:41:02 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  congrats on quitting, congrats on graduating, congrats to anyone else who thinks they need it :) Ive taken the day off sick *dutiful cough* Because my lungs are full of gross fluid and it feels like some fatty is sitting on my chest :P Makes for fun times, other then that, nothing new with me. Am interested to see whats new with everyone else though so keep it coming!!

Mouse Posted: Wed May 26 00:20:29 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hello all,
I've been thinking of y'all today and several days prior.
I have just barely kept up with goings on here, things are getting very busy around here. Growing season is kicking up and more things still need to go in the ground, paired with record breaking heat. :( I just had time for a shower after a couple of days, so I am happy. :)
Mouse

iggy Posted: Wed May 26 03:07:03 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Maya said:
>chanz said:
>>anyways EURO 2004 is starting soon, which means many many sleepness nights and sleep deprived mornings.
>>
>>for my american friends, the european cup is second only to the world cup in the world of soccer.
>>
>>yes soccer, not american football.
>>
>>i am betting on Holland. my favourite team from the 80s to win.
>>
>>my predictions.
>>Holland, France, Czech Republic, Italy, Spain and Portugal.
>>
>>i would love to see the English team get knocked out in the first round ... muah ha ha ha ha ha
>Me too man, wipe the smug smiles off, besides, the team is really weak!
>
>Being Spanish, the football shirt is ready and waiting, i love footie and cant wait for it to start!!!
>ESPANA ALL THE WAY
>>

spain has always been the favourite underdogs.
i would love to see them get to at least the quarter finals.

IMHO, the best teams in europe that play bloody good football are
holland, france, czech republic, spain, portugal.

the rest are just crap. i'm sorry to the other countries in Europe... but the rest are just crap.

DaveHill Posted: Wed May 26 04:10:27 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Living in Holland myself, i can tell you we have almost NO faith at all in the national team. Bunch of money-loving amateurs

antartica Posted: Wed May 26 04:15:59 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  whoa... shumi crashed out in monte carlo!

Dancer Posted: Wed May 26 05:26:54 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  allo all.. been awhile..

i'm still working my ass off finishing at 7pm everyday in the office, if only 1 thing worth mentioning, that is my chinese is getting better and better!! having converse with chinese nationals in my job almost every other day, now i can speak a few sentences of pure chinese without mixing malay, dialects and english.For those non dingaporeans, this is a feat.

talking about football, really got me all excited.. i am with england all the way! i remembered there was this world cup, england wasn't in the finals, was it 1994? i went with italy! and fell in love with roberto baggio. ..

To the England Team! =) Ole Ole Ole

Dancer Posted: Wed May 26 05:28:28 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chanz said:
>
>i would love to see the English team get knocked out in the first round ... muah ha ha ha ha ha
>
>
get lost chanz..

iggy Posted: Wed May 26 05:41:01 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  antartica said:
>whoa... shumi crashed out in monte carlo!

fucker braked for no bloody reason and turns around to blame montoya.

shumi caused the F1 GP to be boring as hell

iggy Posted: Wed May 26 05:45:00 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  DaveHill said:
>Living in Holland myself, i can tell you we have almost NO faith at all in the national team. Bunch of money-loving amateurs

they have the tendecy to fight amongst themselves. that i agree.

the only obstacle for them to win the any major tournaments are their over inflated egos and ability to self destruct as a team.

but on paper, u must agree that they are bloody good at what they do.

and the dutch plays the best football tactics -> TOTAL FOOTBALL!!!
(other than samba football)
but i haven't seen that after the early 90's.

i hope it returns this time round.

i am rooting on the dutch team.
but betting my money on the french.
hahaha

watch out for the czech rep. they look good this time round

antartica Posted: Wed May 26 05:49:54 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Dancer said:

>get lost chanz..

too late... he's been lost for the last god onli knows how many years!

iggy Posted: Wed May 26 05:52:39 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Dancer said:
>chanz said:
>>
>>i would love to see the English team get knocked out in the first round ... muah ha ha ha ha ha
>>
>>
>get lost chanz..

ah and english supporter.

to be fair, there are a few good players.

beckham does have an uncanny ability to assist, but that;s all he's good at.
owen is improving as a player than a wanker that runs and runs. but he's too injury prone

and the person that improved the most is steven gerrard... he's the reason why i am sticking by liverpool after disappointing seasons after seasons.

but look at eriksson's choices in the team.

wayne rooney may be a one trick pony.
HESKEY?? fucking blind arse overpaid fucker who needs to learn Scoring 101 all over again.

there are much more quality players in england to choose from.

and i question david james ability as a goal keeper.

truth is. england plays boring football. they have good players yes, but not in the league of world class players like zindane, figo, ronaldo, ronaldino, raul, van nisteroy, theirry henry and so much more...

they get the ball... pump it up and pray that the strikers get lucky and net the ball. that's it.

only Germany plays football more boring than england.

iggy Posted: Wed May 26 06:01:50 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  antartica said:
>Dancer said:
>
>>get lost chanz..
>
>too late... he's been lost for the last god onli knows how many years!

hehheh oh the passions of english football supporters

without the influx of foreign players, you think the English premier league will draw such support?

i would rather watch La Liga, Serie A, and the rest of the european leagues other than the german league

only a few EPL teams are world class.

Arsenal. extraordinary season. maybe lucky but they got a damn good team.

chelsea has too much money, too many players and no bloody idea what to do with both.

and as much as i hate to say it, Manchester United. they self destructed this season.
they need to build a new younger team from now on.
like what i said to many people, the old guards should just leave and they should usher in new blood if they want to recapture the treble-chasing years.

liverpool?
the good thing is that they sold off heskey. they need to sell more players, get a manager that will train the squad to play more attacking football.
that's all
every bloody player other than gerrard is a flop.

antartica Posted: Wed May 26 06:10:08 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chanz said:
>antartica said:
>>Dancer said:
>>
>>>get lost chanz..
>>
>>too late... he's been lost for the last god onli knows how many years!
>
>
>hehheh oh the passions of english football supporters
>

ok i am a liverpool supporter... but only because i've been supporting them for a long time... and i'm not going to be a turn coat now...

but as for the euro2004... well... i can still remember the euro2000

and oh boy did i have fun then...

bugger england
bugger holland
bugger italy

i'll put my moolah on the strongest team...

FN Posted: Wed May 26 07:08:37 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Red Devils to victory!

lol

FN Posted: Wed May 26 07:12:50 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I see some incestuous lovin' commin' up in Perth.

antartica Posted: Wed May 26 07:39:19 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  yeah... love your neighbour and all that heh...

mat_j Posted: Wed May 26 11:52:47 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Maya said:
>
>
>Love Maya

As of friday the 28th of May i too will have finished my course and will be returning to the ranks of the working classes!

laurie Posted: Wed May 26 14:49:36 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  today I went crazy and dyed my hair bright pink. Its REALLY pink, but kind of funky..
My exams are over.. did okay I think, but they stressed me out so much I stopped caring.
The guy I really like won't talk to me, and I thought we had something going. Ah welll... :o) still pretty happy

iggy Posted: Wed May 26 20:40:28 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mara said:
>
>I have exams next week :( Then Chanz will love me for this, I think, I AM GOING ON HOLIDAYS TO PERTH for like 3 weeks

biatch!
lol.

it's cold over there now... if not i'd ask u to kiss the clear blue skies for me ;P

have a good one mara and oh yeah, ask your cousin to bring u to the fremantle coffee strip :)

addi Posted: Wed May 26 20:55:14 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I worked years ago with a mate in a record store (B4 CD's) and he was ex navy. When things got slow he would inevitably start retelling stories about all the ports and places he visited worldwide while he was active(and the chicks he did on leave).
Always....always when he got to Perth he would add, "It's the most beautiful place on earth!"

I've been to eastern Aussie, but someday I'd love to see what the hub bub is all about on the west side.

iggy Posted: Wed May 26 21:51:15 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  if u want to know the most beautiful thing in perth, all u have to do is just look up.

clear blue skies that look like it's from a painting.

just sitting out there watching the sky in the daytime is my favourite pasttime when i was there.

second is just sitting out there and watching the skies at night ranks no. 2 :)

Puck Posted: Sat May 29 03:12:55 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Maya said:
My name is otto. I like to get blotto.

Had my first alchoholic beverage(knowingly) thanx to WooHoo(yes, woohoo is still alive b4 anyone asks).
I asked out one of her friends and woohoo declared it our wedding day so she gave me an RC/booz concoction. So, apparently, I'm married.

I have to get my web site running or else I'll fail a class. I'll be okay, though.
Sweet P, I saw like three snails just today. It's nothing special.

I've been trying to get a life, so I haven't posted too often. But really, all I've done is investigate Cereal Nazism,
http://www.b3ta.com/board/993014
http://www.retrocrush.com/archivehttp://www.somethingawful.com/article.php?id=430-11/trix/
http://www.quackerandbowen.com/Trix.html
http://www.jesusishitler.com/

I got a haircut a few weeks ago and I can't spike it or it'll look stupid. So, I've decided to buzz it all off, let it grow, and get a mohawk. Orange or green...not really sure what color.

Oh, I just remembered, It's like 2:30 am here and I snuck out to get on here(I'm currently at my dad's house)I had to walk for about 18 minutes to get here and I wasn't sure if my old key would work because my dad said he changed the locks. It's cool outside and moony(just as the sun makes it sunny, the moon makes it moony) so I wore my cloak and I used a 7-iron as a cane. Air, Beck, Moby, and Her Space Holiday seem to be very fitting for midnight strolls.
That's enough babbling from me for one thread.

sweet p Posted: Mon May 31 12:33:35 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:

>Sweet P, I saw like three snails just today. It's nothing special.

It IS when you are 21 and it's something common enough and you JUST realised that you have never seen one til now.

I couldn't believe how in-the-dark I was~

addi Posted: Mon May 31 12:43:14 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sweet P said:

>It IS when you are 21 and it's something common enough and you JUST realised that you have never seen one til now.

It's when the snails are moving too fast for you to see them that you need to start worrying, Sweet.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]