Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To
 

hell yeah
simonvii Posted: Thu May 27 00:03:49 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  pistons are up 2 to 1
hell yeah

p.s. jess youre the best and i cant stop thinking about u


 
dan632 Posted: Thu May 27 02:13:27 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i need a piss


 
antartica Posted: Thu May 27 03:58:48 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  sorry Bud... but we ain't got no piss here...

we could serve ya warm beer


 
zander83 Posted: Thu May 27 07:43:20 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  boo lakers are up 2-1


 
addi Posted: Thu May 27 08:08:57 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i'm with you zander. i'm a wolves fan having lived in minnesota. can't stand the New York Yankees of basketball.


 
mat_j Posted: Thu May 27 08:37:04 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>i'm with you zander. i'm a wolves fan having lived in minnesota. can't stand the New York Yankees of basketball.

Bah, the yankees, the manchester united of baseball.


I am a LA dodger fan, i just wish they'd start showing baseball on TV again over here


 
addi Posted: Thu May 27 09:01:10 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:

>I am a LA dodger fan,

you are a constant source of amazement, mat

that's like me complaining that they don't show enough english cricket here on the telie


 
mat_j Posted: Thu May 27 09:31:01 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I hope no one would ever complain about the lack of cric(yawn)ket on TV, that's just plain sad.


I dont pretend to trully understand baseball,but i know enough to say Oooo that was good


 
Zacq Posted: Thu May 27 10:43:07 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Any sport with a salary cap can't have people like Karl Malone taking salary cuts to win championships - it screws up the system too much.

Die Yankees forever.

I don't care if the Pistons or Pacers win, as long as an East team wins.


 
novemberrain Posted: Thu May 27 20:05:10 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>i'm with you zander. i'm a wolves fan having lived in minnesota. can't stand the New York Yankees of basketball.

I can't stand the Lakers. Pistons rock because of their defense. And I wouldn't mind seeing Tampa win the Stanley Cup simply because it is a hockey team from Florida.

But I'm afraid I will have to resign my commission in your army, Addi, if you mock my Yankees:)




 
addi Posted: Thu May 27 20:47:29 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  novrain said:

>But I'm afraid I will have to resign my commission in your army, Addi, if you mock my Yankees:)


Can't we all just get along?!!

Sorry, nov, I like the underdogs that can pull it off without the benefit of humugus payrolls and egomaniac owners that have very deep pockets, and can buy a team of super talent year after year after year....

but, i know, you gotta support your hometown team : )


 
iggy Posted: Thu May 27 21:03:19 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  noone mocks my yankees u'hear?




 
novemberrain Posted: Thu May 27 23:19:42 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>novrain said:
>
>>But I'm afraid I will have to resign my commission in your army, Addi, if you mock my Yankees:)
>
>
>Can't we all just get along?!!
>
>Sorry, nov, I like the underdogs that can pull it off without the benefit of humugus payrolls and egomaniac owners that have very deep pockets, and can buy a team of super talent year after year after year....
>
>but, i know, you gotta support your hometown team : )

I will admit that George ~is~ the antichrist...

but you can't sway me, Addi. I'm madly in love with Jeter ;-)


 
ifihadahif Posted: Fri May 28 16:00:51 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Louisville Cardinals Rule !


 
iggy Posted: Sat May 29 00:29:11 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  novrain said:
>
>I will admit that George ~is~ the antichrist...
>

i thought the antichrist was koff?

now i feel sorry for smiting the damn fool


 
ifihadahif Posted: Sat May 29 07:55:40 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chanz said:
>novrain said:
>>
>>I will admit that George ~is~ the antichrist...
>>
>
>i thought the antichrist was koff?
>
>now i feel sorry for smiting the damn fool>
>
Nah, don't worry about it Chanz, he needed to be smitten and he was smitten by you. LOL


 
choke Posted: Mon May 31 05:48:35 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ha lol :P

..wheres the insult in antichrist? dont you's all (in the general sense, dont bash me) hate jesus etc?


 
ifihadahif Posted: Mon May 31 08:36:31 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:
>ha lol :P
>
>..wheres the insult in antichrist? dont you's all (in the general sense, dont bash me) hate jesus etc?
>
I think we are fairly evenly divided here where that is concerned, with the atheists being the larger percentage, but not overwhelmingly larger.


 
Mesh Posted: Tue Jun 1 04:10:47 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  the lakers are stupid


 



[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]