Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

abstinance time
Mesh Posted: Thu Jun 3 04:53:01 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  after tonight, i declare, i will not drink alcohol again. at least for a not a very long long time.

much as i love the stuff, i must keep myself away from it.

Mesh Posted: Thu Jun 3 04:55:44 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  alcohol can be very evil and i think i need to cut back so i think i will take this oppurtunity to stop drinking alltogether.

wish me luck guys, cause i will need it.

antartica Posted: Thu Jun 3 05:12:54 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  LUCK!!!

c'mon bro... if i can do it... so can ya.. i went from a 4 or 5 bottles of chivas a week (yes i was perpetually high in the evenings) to 5 beers in 2 months... go for it =)

Mesh Posted: Thu Jun 3 05:16:39 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  wow, thats prety good brah. congratulations. hope i can do it too. though i know i can, cause i kick ass and can do anything i put my mind too.

Mesh Posted: Thu Jun 3 05:17:57 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  right now though, i smell like puke. cause i am too tired and hung over to change out of the shirt i was wearing earlier when i was uber drunk.

antartica Posted: Thu Jun 3 05:18:27 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  aye...

from an alcoHOLE to another... haha...

let us know how it goes =)

DaveHill Posted: Thu Jun 3 06:25:26 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Good luck!
May the force be with you.

Christian Posted: Thu Jun 3 10:05:07 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshugga, that's really honest and open of you to share what you did...I'm behind you 100% and here to talk at any time, ok? Good luck little buddy!

FN Posted: Thu Jun 3 11:00:38 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hope you do stay away from it man and don't find whatever sorry excuse you could come up with to start all over again.

It is demeaning, plain and simple.

No matter what people tell you, everybody will say you're an ass when you're drunk, and I'm pretty sure you feel like one afterwards as well. It does nothing to make your life better.

Kira Posted: Thu Jun 3 15:54:07 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Good luck, Mesh! Be good.

marsteller Posted: Thu Jun 3 17:29:03 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  some people can actually enjoy alcohol with their friends without becoming an ass, christophe.

FN Posted: Thu Jun 3 18:13:34 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  marsteller said:
>some people can actually enjoy alcohol with their friends without becoming an ass, christophe.

The few times I have been drunk, I was telling everybody how much I loved them lol.

If you can't have fun without having to be drunk, that says a lot about you, and your friends.

choke Posted: Thu Jun 3 18:37:19 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Bleh. I become a hugger when im drunk. Disgusting. Im a disgrace to my family :P

Good luck mesh :D

Mouse Posted: Thu Jun 3 19:58:09 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Good luck, Mesh, take of your self, okay?
*Hugs*
Mouse

Mesh Posted: Thu Jun 3 20:20:02 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Yes, I am quite a disgrace as well. I am so ashamed of myself, I hardly ever drink so much that I get so shitfaced, usually just enough for a buzz.

But the last three weeks or so I have done it four or five times. Plus the PCP, which was just retarded.

From now on I am going to play it straight. Because if I start drinking irresponsibly like that all the time, then the resposible and intelligent thing to do is just stop drinking all together.

Because I make such an ass of myself when I get like that.

Mesh Posted: Thu Jun 3 20:20:37 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  What I meant to say, is I make an EVEN BIGGER ass of myself than I normally do.

addi Posted: Thu Jun 3 21:55:28 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mesh, we go back a little ways, bud. I care about you. Others here genuinly care about mesh being around saying meshy things and making us laugh. You don't have to be totally wasted to do that either. You know better than any of us what you need to do and what's best for you.
So do it
: )

Puck Posted: Thu Jun 3 22:29:07 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>
>If you can't have fun without having to be drunk, that says a lot about you, and your friends.

My thoughts exactly. I have too much fun already. I don't need any help.

Luck

Mouse Posted: Thu Jun 3 22:49:42 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>mesh, we go back a little ways, bud. I care about you. Others here genuinly care about mesh being around saying meshy things and making us laugh. You don't have to be totally wasted to do that either. You know better than any of us what you need to do and what's best for you.
>So do it
>: )
Hear, hear!

misszero Posted: Sat Jun 5 07:05:38 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  he never said he needed it to have fun....

he just said that some people can imbibe, without being totally stupid.

just be careful about jumping on him for defending alcohol. alcohol is my best friend, and I'll kick your ass. heh.

antartica Posted: Mon Jun 7 05:20:02 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  so mesh... on or off the wagon?

Mesh Posted: Mon Jun 7 05:30:57 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Yo dude I'm off the wagon. The damn horse pulling it went crazy and knocked me off of it.

Damn Clydsdales....

antartica Posted: Mon Jun 7 05:41:39 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>Yo dude I'm off the wagon. The damn horse pulling it went crazy and knocked me off of it.
>
>
>Damn Clydsdales....

haha...
yeah... luckily i'm having this funny feeling in my guts so am not drinking......... too much...

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]