Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

What's in your pocket?
choke Posted: Thu Jun 3 19:24:04 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  What do you find you HAVE to have on you or in close reach and why??

Asswipe Posted: Thu Jun 3 19:28:34 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  wallet, phone, ciggs, lighter

Mesh Posted: Thu Jun 3 19:31:28 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  wallet, cigar, minicomb,

ifihadahif Posted: Thu Jun 3 19:41:38 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  tv remote, iced tea, Debbie . . .

addi Posted: Thu Jun 3 19:42:19 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  6 months ago i would have said smokes, and a lighter. I used to go bonkers if I went somewhere and forgot them.

now it's a toothpick (still have an oral fixation), ATM bank card, a trojan condom from 1976, and my official Justice League of America Superhero's membership card.

Mesh Posted: Thu Jun 3 19:43:34 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  youre a member too?

huh, i never knew......

Kira Posted: Thu Jun 3 19:51:04 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Well, I would say purse, but I forget that often enough that I wouldn't call it a have-to-have-it, as much as an oh-right-I-ought-to-have-that.

I used to be obsessed with wristwatches. Some days you could catch me wearing two or three at the same time. And if I looked at my wrist and a watch wasn't there I would yelp.

Now I keep my watch on my purse strap and can never find it, but I'm nice and mellow about it.

Mouse Posted: Thu Jun 3 20:26:44 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wallet, though there's seldom much in it besides my permit. Lip balm, keys, sunglasses on my shirt collar, watch on my wrist. Gotta be something else but I can't think of it...
Mouse

Zacq Posted: Thu Jun 3 20:33:20 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>a trojan condom from 1976,

Ah, the good 'ol who am I kidding condom. Everyone's had one.

Speaking of which,

The Republican National Committee announced today that the Republican Party is changing its emblem from an elephant to a condom. Governor Marc Racicot, RNC chairman, explained that the condom more clearly reflects the party's stance today, because a condom accepts inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of pricks, and gives you a sense of security while you're getting screwed.

Mesh Posted: Thu Jun 3 20:41:47 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hahahahaha zacq thats classic.

iggy Posted: Thu Jun 3 20:45:31 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  my phone, wallet, car keys... that's about it

like addison... if u asked me that a couple of months back, i would have told u a pack of cigarettes.

Mark Posted: Thu Jun 3 21:12:47 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  wallet, keys why?? because I haven't got another place to put them...to take them with me...

aahhh, my keys, my wallet how I love you...(didn't have any sleep for 2 nights and now it is 3 am...i'm going to bed)...aahhh my keys, they do hurt you when you fall on them.

Mouse Posted: Thu Jun 3 21:32:28 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Good night, Wolffie. :)
Remembered two more things, a pack of cards and my Palm IIIc.
Mouse

addi Posted: Thu Jun 3 21:47:14 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chanz said:

>like addison... if u asked me that a couple of months back, i would have told u a pack of cigarettes.

Yea chanz!! Keep it up buddy (misery loves company lol)

*zacq, you need to find a career on the stage as a stand up.
You very funny man!

libra Posted: Thu Jun 3 21:58:46 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I like having a camera around, that's always nice, but as far as things i always need...I feel like I need my wallet ($$, ID, ATM card, list of books I want to buy) my cell phone, gum and lip balm(i'm addicted to the stuff), and...its nice to have a brush, some tylenol, a pen, and I think that's about all that's in my purse at the moment...

zander83 Posted: Thu Jun 3 22:02:44 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  phone, keys, wallet, ipod... those are listed in order of importance with least important first

Puck Posted: Thu Jun 3 22:18:23 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I tend to have clothes on often. It's a bit of a habit now.
I'm usually annoyed if I've forgotten my red sun-glasses and/or my hat.
A pen and my school agenda(to scribble down random thoughts and notes)

marsteller Posted: Thu Jun 3 22:25:28 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  string, or nothing

Christian Posted: Thu Jun 3 22:27:05 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  me?
work, church, house and car keys
bank, gas, and points cards

Zacq Posted: Thu Jun 3 22:38:15 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I make a habit of keeping my Swiss Army Knife by my side just in case I need to cut a piece of string whilst i tighten a few screws and burn some ants with a nifty magnifying glass.

Puck Posted: Thu Jun 3 22:42:27 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  marsteller said:
>string, or nothing

What does the filthy little hobbit keep in its pocketses?

Mesh Posted: Thu Jun 3 22:54:04 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  oh yes, and a knife.

iggy Posted: Fri Jun 4 01:01:36 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>my official Justice League of America Superhero's membership card.
>

i thought wonderwoman retired? damn.

iggy Posted: Fri Jun 4 01:04:34 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i found the keys to hefner's mansion.

i think i will invite mat j and mesh for a playboy party.

Mesh Posted: Fri Jun 4 01:06:22 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i think that what you think is good think.

Worm Posted: Fri Jun 4 01:27:26 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Line Badge, wallet, cell, watch, keys, maybe a dime or two......

antartica Posted: Fri Jun 4 03:25:19 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Zacq said:
>I make a habit of keeping my Swiss Army Knife by my side just in case I need to...burn Ant with a nifty magnifying glass.

and why'dya wanna burn me?

nuttin in my pockets... am at home right now... like my pockets empty...

mat_j Posted: Fri Jun 4 06:15:48 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  In my pockets right now

dog earred wallet containing my ATM, student ID, provisional drivers licence fromt he alter ninties, a solo card to scam the train conductor, a photocopying card and a card with my banks phone number on.

about 50 pence and 10 euros in change and numerous recipts.

Mobile phone.

Pen (one of those snazy pilot ones that cost 2.50 and turns you on when you write with them.

Keys (including keys to mine and three other peoples houses, a petty cash box that is empty and a padlock key.

Also a key ring that belonged to a miner, it has etched into it his lamp number and is a bonafide antique as the colliery it was from later amalgamted with another, so it's like over 75 years old. An antique shop in Cardiff has these things going for about 20 so my keyring is worth more than my wallet and the cash in it combined right now!!

cigarette lighter

Some flyer i picked up last night

mat_j Posted: Fri Jun 4 06:17:28 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  oh and as i just checked theres some lint in there too and a bit of paper from a chewing gum wrapper

mat_j Posted: Fri Jun 4 06:18:30 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chanz said:
>i found the keys to hefner's mansion.
>
>i think i will invite mat j and mesh for a playboy party.
>
>

Alright! It's been a while now since Heff threw me out of the PB mansion, i'm sure he's forgotten about my misdameneur

mat_j Posted: Fri Jun 4 06:43:29 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chanz said:
>i found the keys to hefner's mansion.
>
>i think i will invite mat j and mesh for a playboy party.
>
>

Also Chanz me and Paulo finally got screened!

Our short film 'Debaser- the motion picture' was shown as part of a short film night in an art house cinema in Cardiff on wednesday night, we were part of the last section (not top of the bill but nearly there). We were the only film to get applauded whilst it was playing, people laughed (hard) in all the right places, and we've had people come upto us after the event to shake our hands. What a buzz dude!!!

Thankyou for all the advice and tips you've given me over the past two years, it's all paid off :D .

-m

addi Posted: Fri Jun 4 07:49:42 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  congrats, mat. that's pretty cool. don't be gettin' a big head on us now!

*I need my house key back

ifihadahif Posted: Fri Jun 4 09:15:42 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>Our short film 'Debaser- the motion picture' was shown as part of a short film night in an art house cinema in Cardiff on wednesday night, we were part of the last section (not top of the bill but nearly there). We were the only film to get applauded whilst it was playing, people laughed (hard) in all the right places, and we've had people come upto us after the event to shake our hands. What a buzz dude!!!
>
Awesome, hope it had lots of nudity.

FN Posted: Fri Jun 4 10:36:28 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wallet with bank cards and stuff like that in it, along with enough money to get to where I want if I were to be abducted by aliens or something and they drop me somewhere so I can get back again (you know what I mean lol, just want to be prepared for whatever shit happens to me)

Mobile phone

Christian Posted: Fri Jun 4 10:47:34 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hey dude i WANNA get abducted by aliens, too...lol...i'd better get some money in there too

Maya Posted: Fri Jun 4 10:59:19 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mobile phone, money (actually about 30p!) keys and atm card...gotta love the way jeans allow you to stuff as much in pockets as possible

oh and the inevitable bit of fluff

addi Posted: Fri Jun 4 11:07:09 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Maya said:

>oh and the inevitable bit of fluff

mmmmmm....Maya's fluff

iggy Posted: Fri Jun 4 11:24:48 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>Our short film 'Debaser- the motion picture' was shown as part of a short film night in an art house cinema in Cardiff on wednesday night, we were part of the last section (not top of the bill but nearly there). We were the only film to get applauded whilst it was playing, people laughed (hard) in all the right places, and we've had people come upto us after the event to shake our hands. What a buzz dude!!!
>
>Thankyou for all the advice and tips you've given me over the past two years, it's all paid off :D .
>
>-m
>

you're very much welcome my brother :)
and i'm glad that u got the recognition that day :) ahhh i miss that feeling too. wan't that orgasmic?

Puck Posted: Fri Jun 4 11:52:22 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  marsteller said:
>string, or nothing

"Not fair, my precious! Not fair to ask us what it's got in its nasty little pocketsess"-Gollum

Also found:
http://jen1617.tripod.com/elijahsring/id17.html

kurohyou Posted: Fri Jun 4 15:46:25 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wallet, gum, 1-4 pens in the left pocket of my pants, generally one of two chains around my neck, either a hemp necklace thing I just recently got, or a white gold chain with a panther head. And as of recent a Mala (I think thats correct - prayer beads) which I keep with me. Cell phone, PDA, and occasionaly a small pocket knife if I remember it when leaving the house.

laurie Posted: Fri Jun 4 19:42:43 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I always have to have wallet, phone, and about a hundred used train tickets that I'm sure will at some point come in useful. I never seem to have any compulsion to carry my keys around though, which is great as now I'm known as homeless girl in the neighbourhood as I spend evenings on my doorstep.
I was at a ceilidh (sp?? what a stupid word) just there!! Ah so much fun! I want to do a crazy gay gordon or dashing white sargent with you all!!

...strange dance names...

I'm so cool. :oP
yeeeeaaah.

CorDrine Posted: Sat Jun 5 02:30:39 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I go nuts if I don't have a watch on me indoor or out door. Next is the keys else I can go anywhere. Other then that, nothing crucial needs to be there. I can go out without my phone and my wallet. I have a phone phobia, and I hate answering my phones.

mat_j Posted: Sun Jun 6 17:39:59 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chanz said:
>mat_j said:
>>Our short film 'Debaser- the motion picture' was shown as part of a short film night in an art house cinema in Cardiff on wednesday night, we were part of the last section (not top of the bill but nearly there). We were the only film to get applauded whilst it was playing, people laughed (hard) in all the right places, and we've had people come upto us after the event to shake our hands. What a buzz dude!!!
>>
>>Thankyou for all the advice and tips you've given me over the past two years, it's all paid off :D .
>>
>>-m
>>
>
>
>you're very much welcome my brother :)
>and i'm glad that u got the recognition that day :) ahhh i miss that feeling too. wan't that orgasmic?

Absolutly amazing brah, i was top of the world grinning like a morontalking to all these people. It was great!

antartica Posted: Tue Jun 8 04:19:17 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i got a hole in me pocket...

Mesh Posted: Tue Jun 8 04:53:47 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I dont have pockets right now.

I am wearing a skirt.

choke Posted: Tue Jun 8 20:56:58 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>I dont have pockets right now.
>
>I am wearing a skirt.

:D cute!

Mouse Posted: Tue Jun 8 21:52:46 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Should I ask, mesh?

I can't stand not having pockets, particularly back pockets to stow my wallet in.

Mouse

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]