Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

alrightie now... own up u sick bas**rds
iggy Posted: Thu Jun 10 00:30:33 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sunbather drugged in sex attack on common
By gavin mcgregor

A young man sunbathing on a popular common was drugged, dragged to a nearby building and sexually assaulted after befriending a group of men.

The 21-year-old victim was on Tooting Bec Common when he was approached by three men who were having a barbecue.

After chatting, the young man was invited to sniff from a brown bottle, which made him pass out.

He came to, feeling numb, and realised he had been carried somewhere inside.

After managing to dress himself, he ran into the street, heading through Elmbourne Road and back on to the common.

Police said he realised he had been sexually assaulted by one of the men, and noticed his attacker wore leather, beaded bands around his arms and "love bangles" on his left wrist, as well as a distinctive blue square-faced watch with black straps on his right wrist.

The attack happened at around 3pm on Tuesday, April 27. Police have only just released details.

A spokesman said: "Did you see three men having a barbecue? Did you see someone carrying a man away from the common? Did you see the victim running from an address a 21-year-old white man wearing blue jeans, a grey Mackenzie sports top and a white t--shirt?"

The principal attacker is white, aged around 24, 5ft 11in, and wore a white sleeveless vest top with beige trousers.

A second man is white, 23, short at 5ft 2in, and wore a beige t-shirt and blue denim slashed jeans. The third is white, 27, 6ft 2in, and was bare-chested. He wore knee-length combat trousers. Call 020 8247 8185 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.

gmcgregor@london.newsquest.co.uk

8:56am Monday 7th June 2004

iggy Posted: Thu Jun 10 00:34:21 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  [we now go on a commercial break]

Regular sex helps students

A German sociologist Werner Habermehl says regular sex can help university students pass exams and get better grades.

Habermehl from the University of Hamburg said he and his team had tested students before and after sex.

They found that regular sexual activity significantly increased mental capability, but they found celibate students found it harder to make the grade.

As well as decreasing the length of time needed to complete a course, students with a healthy sex life also received better marks, said Habermehl.

The research was carried out together with German research institute GEWIS.

annanova.com

SO GO FORTH AND COPULATE!!!!
yes yes. tell ur parents it is beneficial for your academic lives.

tell this to the girls in your class. go go go... make full use of this information before some fucked up prude mofo debunks this new theory

Mesh Posted: Thu Jun 10 00:40:50 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://www.mrandmrswheatley.co.uk/isay.html

Mesh Posted: Thu Jun 10 01:29:14 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Trimspa, Baby!!!!

I'm a little teapot short and stout;
here is my handle, here is my...other handle?
Shit, I'm a sugar bowl!!

I never go anywhere without myself

By god, The imaginary dead guy was right...!

Mesh Posted: Thu Jun 10 01:51:47 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  it better be ICE COLD for STONE COLD!

cajnpalt Posted: Fri Jun 11 11:28:26 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>Trimspa, Baby!!!!
>
>
>I'm a little teapot short and stout;
>here is my handle, here is my...other handle?
>Shit, I'm a sugar bowl!!
>
>I never go anywhere without myself
>
>
>By god, The imaginary dead guy was right...!
>
>

DAMN IT!!! you made me laugh loud enough for the other people to run over to my cubicle...must hide.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]