Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To
 

Sell Yourself
novemberrain Posted: Thu Jun 17 18:45:38 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Did anyone else see this? Some 19 year old from England is selling his virginity for $11,000.

Serious offers only. There have been about 8 or so, so far.

Once in a lifetime offer.

Oh, and no stalkers or murders please.


 
Mesh Posted: Thu Jun 17 18:54:10 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I sold myself. Multiple times.



Hey, its not my fault. I needed money for crack.


 
erikagm Posted: Thu Jun 17 18:57:40 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  LOL. Wasnt that some girl? And wasnt that concluded a while ago, with her parting with her virginity with a 30-something yr old man?



 
novemberrain Posted: Thu Jun 17 19:00:31 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  erikagm said:
>LOL. Wasnt that some girl? And wasnt that concluded a while ago, with her parting with her virginity with a 30-something yr old man?
>

I was reading the paper this evening and I saw a pic of this 19 year old guy who is...up for sale. He's a college student. Wants to use the money to pay off bills, and said he would give some money to charity.

Not bad looking, but not worth 11G


 
erikagm Posted: Thu Jun 17 19:01:42 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  LOL...

I wouldn't have even have gone for the girl... Not even if she was as hot as jessica alba... Not when -they- would be the ones receiving the pleasure of my attentions... LOL


 
novemberrain Posted: Thu Jun 17 19:04:17 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  erikagm said:
>LOL...
>
>I wouldn't have even have gone for the girl... Not even if she was as hot as jessica alba... Not when -they- would be the ones receiving the pleasure of my attentions... LOL

LOL

now now, let's not be hasty...


 
Mesh Posted: Thu Jun 17 19:06:09 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Two women. One meshuggah.


Equals.



A MESH SANDWHICH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Huzzah!


 
novemberrain Posted: Thu Jun 17 19:08:00 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>Two women. One meshuggah.
>
>
>Equals.
>
>
>
>A MESH SANDWHICH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>
>Huzzah!

hehehe

Think you can handle two Scorpio's mesh?


 
Mesh Posted: Thu Jun 17 19:09:03 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  No I dont think I can, actually.



















I KNOW I CAN!!!!!!!


 
erikagm Posted: Thu Jun 17 19:10:25 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hasty?

you have NO idea how -utterly good- i am in bed... :P


 
erikagm Posted: Thu Jun 17 19:11:01 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  And trust me mesh... Even if I was into guys... You wouldnt be able to handle me... LOL


 
novemberrain Posted: Thu Jun 17 19:11:03 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>No I dont think I can, actually.

>
>
>
>I KNOW I CAN!!!!!!!


Ahahahahahahaha!

Great answer. Now if we could just get Mouse in here it would be 3 scorpios


 
erikagm Posted: Thu Jun 17 19:11:40 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mouse is a scorpio too?

*checks too see if there is some scorpio magnet in GT*


 
Mesh Posted: Thu Jun 17 19:12:19 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  erikagm said:
>And trust me mesh... Even if I was into guys... You wouldnt be able to handle me... LOL


Well shoot, then I wouldnt handle you.


You could just go on ahead and handle me..teheheheheh.


 
novemberrain Posted: Thu Jun 17 19:12:20 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  erikagm said:
>Hasty?
>
>you have NO idea how -utterly good- i am in bed... :P

I meant hasty in the decision to not pay that much money for Jessica Alba.

And well, we are the sexiest sign of the zodiac...


 
erikagm Posted: Thu Jun 17 19:13:07 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>You could just go on ahead and handle me..teheheheheh.


LOL noooooooooooo... I've already told you I dont -do- guys... LOL


 
erikagm Posted: Thu Jun 17 19:13:40 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  novemberrain said:
>I meant hasty in the decision to not pay that much money for Jessica Alba.
>
>And well, we are the sexiest sign of the zodiac...


And I'm not being hasty... With how good I am in bed, she should be paying *me*!


 
novemberrain Posted: Thu Jun 17 19:14:39 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  erikagm said:
>novemberrain said:
>>I meant hasty in the decision to not pay that much money for Jessica Alba.
>>
>>And well, we are the sexiest sign of the zodiac...
>
>
>And I'm not being hasty... With how good I am in bed, she should be paying *me*!

Ah yes, excellent point.


 
erikagm Posted: Thu Jun 17 19:15:56 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  *sexy evil grin*


 
erikagm Posted: Thu Jun 17 19:17:01 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  So, fellow scorpios, is there any chance of getting your msn accounts, in case you have one?


 
novemberrain Posted: Thu Jun 17 19:18:06 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  erikagm said:
>*sexy evil grin*

*sexy evil grin right back at ya*

Now if Mouse would just come over we would have a whole lot of sexy, evil and grinning going on




 
novemberrain Posted: Thu Jun 17 19:19:20 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  erikagm said:
>So, fellow scorpios, is there any chance of getting your msn accounts, in case you have one?

novemberrain19@netscape.net

I also have AIM and Y!M as well


 
erikagm Posted: Thu Jun 17 19:23:41 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Well, here at work you can't download anything unless the tech guys come and download it... Of course, I could break into the administrator mode and do it, but then, why would I want to lose my job just to have yahoo messenger when I've got msn messenger and I'm allowed to use it?


 
erikagm Posted: Thu Jun 17 19:24:30 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mine is er1ka_t3l3t3ch@hotmail.com

just in case you just got an invite to add and didnt know who the heck it was... LOL


 
Kira Posted: Thu Jun 17 19:25:08 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm getting that brain-eploding feeling.



 
Kira Posted: Thu Jun 17 19:27:37 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Exploding.

Not esploding.

I don't even know where that joke came from.

I'm going to another thread.


 
erikagm Posted: Thu Jun 17 19:28:05 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Why so, Sailovzi?


 
novemberrain Posted: Thu Jun 17 19:28:35 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  erikagm said:
>Well, here at work you can't download anything unless the tech guys come and download it... Of course, I could break into the administrator mode and do it, but then, why would I want to lose my job just to have yahoo messenger when I've got msn messenger and I'm allowed to use it?

Well, I wouldn't want you to lose your job on account of little ole me :)


 
Kira Posted: Thu Jun 17 19:31:20 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  erikagm said:
>Why so, Sailovzi?

*Cough* Well, you try reading something about your younger sister having a threesome and see if your brain doesn't explode.


 
erikagm Posted: Thu Jun 17 19:31:35 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  novemberrain said:

>Well, I wouldn't want you to lose your job on account of little ole me :)

I wont... as long as I stick to msn messenger. :)


 
erikagm Posted: Thu Jun 17 19:32:30 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sailovzi said:
>*Cough* Well, you try reading something about your younger sister having a threesome and see if your brain doesn't explode.

So is mouse really your younger sister, then? Or just internet-related?


 
novemberrain Posted: Thu Jun 17 19:33:52 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sailovzi said:
>erikagm said:
>>Why so, Sailovzi?
>
>*Cough* Well, you try reading something about your younger sister having a threesome and see if your brain doesn't explode.

We're not having a threesome, Sailovzi. We're just going to fight over Jessica Alba. There's a difference ;-)


 
erikagm Posted: Thu Jun 17 19:35:48 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Yep. BIG difference... Fighting usually does not involve sex, while a threesome ALWAYS involve sex, while it rarely involves fighting!!!

LOL


 
Mouse Posted: Thu Jun 17 19:36:18 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  novemberrain said:
>meshuggah said:
>>No I dont think I can, actually.
>
>>
>>
>>
>>I KNOW I CAN!!!!!!!
>
>
>Ahahahahahahaha!
>
>Great answer. Now if we could just get Mouse in here it would be 3 scorpios

Did someone call for me?
3 scorpios, what would you call that, mesh?

>*sexy evil grin right back at ya*

>Now if Mouse would just come over we would have a whole lot of sexy, evil and grinning going on

Innocent ole me? Hmm...
*grins along with the other scorpios*


 
erikagm Posted: Thu Jun 17 19:38:08 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  LOL Mouse... so, have you got msn msgr?


 
Mesh Posted: Thu Jun 17 19:38:58 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mouse said:

>>
>>Great answer. Now if we could just get Mouse in here it would be 3 scorpios
>
>Did someone call for me?
>3 scorpios, what would you call that, mesh?



I'd call that one hell of a good time.









In all seriousness though, I would call that one damn hell of a good time.








I need some pizza.


 
Mouse Posted: Thu Jun 17 19:39:22 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sailovzi said:
>erikagm said:
>>Why so, Sailovzi?
>
>*Cough* Well, you try reading something about your younger sister having a threesome and see if your brain doesn't explode.
*Pats Sailovzi's head* Sorry, love.
There are problems with being on a forum your sister reads, eh?


 
novemberrain Posted: Thu Jun 17 19:39:41 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  erikagm said:
>Yep. BIG difference... Fighting usually does not involve sex, while a threesome ALWAYS involve sex, while it rarely involves fighting!!!
>
>LOL

OMG! That is so going in my quote collection!


 
erikagm Posted: Thu Jun 17 19:41:08 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  *looks from up and down the thread and shakes her head to clear it*

And I always thought you were hitting on each other, Mouse and Sailovzi...

LOL


 
erikagm Posted: Thu Jun 17 19:41:49 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  novemberrain said:

>OMG! That is so going in my quote collection!

*me*? in a *quote* collection?

*faints*


 
novemberrain Posted: Thu Jun 17 19:41:52 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mouse said:
>novemberrain said:
>>meshuggah said:
>>>No I dont think I can, actually.
>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>I KNOW I CAN!!!!!!!
>>
>>
>>Ahahahahahahaha!
>>
>>Great answer. Now if we could just get Mouse in here it would be 3 scorpios
>
>Did someone call for me?
>3 scorpios, what would you call that, mesh?
>
>>*sexy evil grin right back at ya*
>
>>Now if Mouse would just come over we would have a whole lot of sexy, evil and grinning going on
>
>Innocent ole me? Hmm...
>*grins along with the other scorpios*

woohoo! we are all sexy, evil and grinning over here :)


 
Mouse Posted: Thu Jun 17 19:42:32 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  No MSN, just ICQ for Mousie.

And I think I would have to concurr, 'one hell of a good time' it a correct description.
I want pizza too, even though I'm not hungry. Odd.


 
Kira Posted: Thu Jun 17 19:43:15 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  erikagm said:
>
>So is mouse really your younger sister, then? Or just internet-related?

Well, sort of. Not really. Yes. Not legally. But that is correct. Ish.

She's part of my family, has been for a decade. My mother introduces her to people as my sister--but not her daughter.

So yeah. The important thing is, I dedicate a lot of brain power toward caring about her.


 
Mesh Posted: Thu Jun 17 19:44:10 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I know I AM sexy.


All the ladies tell me so.



And it only costs me 85 dollars an hour, too!!!!! LOL


 
erikagm Posted: Thu Jun 17 19:44:27 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  So is your mom married to her dad?

*scratches head and begins to feel dizzy*


 
Kira Posted: Thu Jun 17 19:48:09 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  LOL, no!!

Okay, the kids in the old days, they used to call it 'best friends.'

But we didn't think that was confusing enough.


 
Mouse Posted: Thu Jun 17 19:49:59 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  erikagm said:
>*looks from up and down the thread and shakes her head to clear it*
>
>And I always thought you were hitting on each other, Mouse and Sailovzi...
>
>LOL

*Chokes and turns red*
Umm, well... sheesh.
Sailovzi and I are sisters, though not in a blood sense. I've known her since I was seven or so, so there isn't any distinction for me. We adopted each other, I automaticly think of her as my sister and call her my sister without seeing the need for correction.


 
Mesh Posted: Thu Jun 17 19:51:32 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  erikagm said:

>
>And I always thought you were hitting on each other, Mouse and Sailovzi...
>


Incest LOL.........good times


 
erikagm Posted: Thu Jun 17 19:52:24 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  LOL

Kind of like I adopted my gf to be my "cousin"?

(It's a lot easier to explain than to say "this is the girl I live with" and have weird stares from everybody)


 
erikagm Posted: Thu Jun 17 19:53:41 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>I sold myself. Multiple times.
>
>
>
>Hey, its not my fault. I needed money for crack.


I cant believe I let this one get past me for so long, but here goes...

What kind of "crack"?

LOL


 
erikagm Posted: Thu Jun 17 19:55:09 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  By the way, Sailovzi... You might want to look at my last post in the Dreams 2 thread... Tell me what you think...


 
Mouse Posted: Thu Jun 17 20:10:38 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  erikagm said:
>LOL
>
>Kind of like I adopted my gf to be my "cousin"?
>
>(It's a lot easier to explain than to say "this is the girl I live with" and have weird stares from everybody)

Umm, not really. I consider her my sister, a level beyond best friends. I'm always laughing to myself because I know what she's going to say before she says it. :)
We have a lot of fun confusing people or watching them just except our introduction as 'sisters'.


 
erikagm Posted: Thu Jun 17 20:15:38 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Oh ok :)


 
Mouse Posted: Thu Jun 17 20:22:02 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>I know I AM sexy.
>
>
>All the ladies tell me so.
>
>
>
>And it only costs me 85 dollars an hour, too!!!!! LOL

You are, mesh, you are.
That'll be seven fifty, please. ;P


 
novemberrain Posted: Thu Jun 17 20:25:25 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mouse said:
>meshuggah said:
>>I know I AM sexy.
>>
>>
>>All the ladies tell me so.
>>
>>
>>
>>And it only costs me 85 dollars an hour, too!!!!! LOL
>
>You are, mesh, you are.
>That'll be seven fifty, please. ;P


hehehe. Nice one, Mouse


 
erikagm Posted: Thu Jun 17 20:30:35 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ROTFL mouse...



 
Mouse Posted: Thu Jun 17 20:35:42 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  *Bows* Thank you very much. ;)

But really mesh, I think you're a cutie. :P


 
erikagm Posted: Thu Jun 17 20:48:06 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I havent seen any pics of mesh, but YOU, on the other hand, mouse, are *terribly* cute.


 
novemberrain Posted: Thu Jun 17 20:53:06 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  erikagm said:
>I havent seen any pics of mesh, but YOU, on the other hand, mouse, are *terribly* cute.

must be true, cause scorpios are never wrong


 
erikagm Posted: Thu Jun 17 20:58:52 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i wouldnt go so far as to say that, nov, though i know in our own minds we are... LOL

but anyway, mouse *is* a cutie


 
novemberrain Posted: Thu Jun 17 21:06:00 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  erikagm said:
>i wouldnt go so far as to say that, nov, though i know in our own minds we are... LOL
>
>but anyway, mouse *is* a cutie

in our own minds, absolutely

and mouse is most certainly a cutie


 
erikagm Posted: Thu Jun 17 21:10:10 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  where is Mouse, anyway?


 
Kira Posted: Thu Jun 17 21:17:22 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Am I my sister's keeper?

Oh right... *Cracks whip.*

Oh wait... *Panics and hides whip behind back, looking around for Mouse.*


 
erikagm Posted: Thu Jun 17 21:20:07 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sailovzi said:
>Am I my sister's keeper?
>
>Oh right... *Cracks whip.*
>
>Oh wait... *Panics and hides whip behind back, looking around for Mouse.*


OooooOOOooooOOoohhh!!! *whips*!

looooooove whips...

*drools*


 
Kira Posted: Thu Jun 17 21:23:46 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Heheh, hummm you can have it. *Hastily fosters whip off on Erika and resumes looking innocent.*


 
erikagm Posted: Thu Jun 17 21:25:16 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Well, actually I love women wielding whips, more accurately

*thinks of halle berry and michelle pfeiffer as catwoman and drools*


 
erikagm Posted: Thu Jun 17 21:25:46 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  And since you were the one wielding the whip in the 1st place...


 
novemberrain Posted: Thu Jun 17 21:29:27 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  erikagm said:
>Well, actually I love women wielding whips, more accurately
>
>*thinks of halle berry and michelle pfeiffer as catwoman and drools*

*joins erika in drooling*

oddly enough, I own a whip


 
Mouse Posted: Thu Jun 17 21:31:56 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm here, sorry.
*laughs* Little ole me? Well thank you, and I do say there are some other lovely plinkers hanging about here. ;) A lovely place to flirt with people, this.

You think the guys are feeling left out yet?


 
erikagm Posted: Thu Jun 17 21:33:05 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Most possibly...


 
Kira Posted: Thu Jun 17 21:33:46 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I wasn't built with an innuendo chip.


 
erikagm Posted: Thu Jun 17 21:34:12 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I haven't seen mesh post in the last... uhm... ages?

Oh... About 2 hours ago...

P.S.- you gotta get yourself an msn account, mouse



 
novemberrain Posted: Thu Jun 17 21:34:59 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mouse said:
>I'm here, sorry.
>*laughs* Little ole me? Well thank you, and I do say there are some other lovely plinkers hanging about here. ;) A lovely place to flirt with people, this.
>
>You think the guys are feeling left out yet?

their loss


 
erikagm Posted: Thu Jun 17 21:39:39 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sailovzi said:
>I wasn't built with an innuendo chip.


huh???


 
Mouse Posted: Thu Jun 17 21:55:57 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  erikagm said:
>P.S.- you gotta get yourself an msn account, mouse
>
So I've been told. :)
I'll look into it.


 
Mesh Posted: Thu Jun 17 22:52:02 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mouse said:
>*Bows* Thank you very much. ;)
>
>But really mesh, I think you're a cutie. :P

Aww, so are you!


 
Mouse Posted: Thu Jun 17 23:07:34 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Thank you, meshomania. ;P
What was the subject again?
Oh yes, hmm, don't see how he'd avoid stalkers or arrest for that matter.


 
novemberrain Posted: Fri Jun 18 06:56:38 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mouse said:
>Thank you, meshomania. ;P
>What was the subject again?
>Oh yes, hmm, don't see how he'd avoid stalkers or arrest for that matter.

hehe, back to the original topic. Isn't $11,000 a bit much? True, it is a once in a lifetime occurance...but I would want to check out (thoroughly) these women making the offers. Imagine some old, wealthy widow with too much money and time on her hands.


 
Mesh Posted: Fri Jun 18 06:58:41 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mmmmm old women sex.....mmmmmmmmm.


Like apples in a wet paper bag.


 
Mesh Posted: Fri Jun 18 07:01:18 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  and scorpios dont rule either.



geminis do :p


 
novemberrain Posted: Fri Jun 18 07:15:07 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>and scorpios dont rule either.
>
>
>
>geminis do :p

well, so far it's us three against you. So I would have to refute your statement.

Scorpios Rule!


 
Mesh Posted: Fri Jun 18 07:17:48 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I would have to refute your statement because I am meshuggah. Enough said.


 
FN Posted: Fri Jun 18 07:22:26 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I don't see anything wrong with prostitution.

If somebody wants to sell his or her body, let them.



I wouldn't only do it if I'd fuck the girl/woman for free as well.


 
FN Posted: Fri Jun 18 07:22:46 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>I wouldn't only do it if I'd fuck the girl/woman for free as well.

*would


 
novemberrain Posted: Fri Jun 18 08:57:51 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>I would have to refute your statement because I am meshuggah. Enough said.

I beg to differ. Scorps still rule all

:)


 
misszero Posted: Fri Jun 18 10:23:15 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i'm a virgo. the virgin.


 
erikagm Posted: Fri Jun 18 11:16:51 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I am soooooo back

And yes, scorpios RULE!!!


 
novemberrain Posted: Fri Jun 18 11:30:06 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  erikagm said:
>I am soooooo back
>
>And yes, scorpios RULE!!!

Mesh doesn't think so


 
erikagm Posted: Fri Jun 18 11:35:27 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Well he doesnt know anything about anything then.

*evil laugh*

*ahem*

*blinks innocently*

Uhm...what was I saying again?


 
novemberrain Posted: Fri Jun 18 11:39:54 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  erikagm said:
>Well he doesnt know anything about anything then.
>
>*evil laugh*
>
>*ahem*
>
>*blinks innocently*
>
>Uhm...what was I saying again?

Aw, I missed an evil laughing moment. :) But I'm sure there will be more


 
sweet p Posted: Fri Jun 18 12:50:51 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>and scorpios dont rule either.
>
>
>
>geminis do :p

INDEED!


 
novemberrain Posted: Fri Jun 18 12:54:39 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sweet P said:
>meshuggah said:
>>and scorpios dont rule either.
>>
>>
>>
>>geminis do :p
>
>INDEED!

uh oh, they are growing in number...


 
Christian Posted: Fri Jun 18 13:06:33 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hell maybe "I"LL" do it, for a MILLION....surely you all Want ME :-)


 
erikagm Posted: Fri Jun 18 13:21:44 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  novemberrain said:
>
>uh oh, they are growing in number...


No worries... They are still outnumbered theoretically... Although mouse is not here yet.




 
Mouse Posted: Fri Jun 18 13:39:38 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I am now, and while scorpios do rule, do they rule more than anybody else?
I would have to say yes, but I'm biased. ;)


 
novemberrain Posted: Fri Jun 18 13:43:12 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mouse said:
>I am now, and while scorpios do rule, do they rule more than anybody else?
>I would have to say yes, but I'm biased. ;)

woohoo! 3-2 we're winning!

And I agree with Mouse, who is most wise :)


 
erikagm Posted: Fri Jun 18 13:43:42 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mouse said:
>I am now, and while scorpios do rule, do they rule more than anybody else?
>I would have to say yes, but I'm biased. ;)

It doesnt matter if you're biased. We DO rule. LOL


 
FN Posted: Fri Jun 18 13:50:52 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm a sagittarius.

Tiger in chinese horoscope.


 
Mouse Posted: Fri Jun 18 13:58:31 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  erikagm said:
>It doesnt matter if you're biased. We DO rule. LOL
Whoohoo!
Now we need a bummer sticker, 'Scorpios rock my socks!' ;)
*glances at Christophe's post* Oh, I am also a tiger in the Chinese zodiac, though it doesn't surprise me.


 
erikagm Posted: Fri Jun 18 14:08:18 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mouse said:
>Now we need a bummer sticker, 'Scorpios rock my socks!' ;)
>*glances at Christophe's post* Oh, I am also a tiger in the Chinese zodiac, though it doesn't surprise me.

What year were you born in? I thought I recalled tigers were from 1975...


 
FN Posted: Fri Jun 18 14:08:21 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Looked it up once since it is supposed to have a meaning.

Don't remember it though and since I don't believe in stuff like that I didn't care enough to save it either lol.

Ah well.


 
FN Posted: Fri Jun 18 14:09:05 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  erikagm said:
>What year were you born in? I thought I recalled tigers were from 1975...

86


 
erikagm Posted: Fri Jun 18 14:11:35 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  erikagm said:
>Mouse said:
>>Now we need a bummer sticker, 'Scorpios rock my socks!' ;)
>>*glances at Christophe's post* Oh, I am also a tiger in the Chinese zodiac, though it doesn't surprise me.
>
>What year were you born in? I thought I recalled tigers were from 1975...

so if you guys arent from 1974-1975, you have to be from 1986-1987

God, you're young. Too young.

-screams "jailbait" and runs off-


 
FN Posted: Fri Jun 18 14:13:33 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  There'll be a time when you'll wish you were born in 86.

Good times.


 
erikagm Posted: Fri Jun 18 14:16:44 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Which gets me to thinking...

I'm ignoring a 17 yr old...

*shakes head*

tsk tsk

Poor child in need of attention...

And gives me even more reason to say, with more conviction:

You'll change eventually, so I dont mind you anymore...

LOL

Plus the fact that you haven't lived as long and can't judge from experience...

I'm starting to sound like the people who were grownups when I was your age, but hey, they -were- right... LOL





 
FN Posted: Fri Jun 18 14:21:46 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  erikagm said:
>Which gets me to thinking...
>
>I'm ignoring a 17 yr old...
>
>*shakes head*
>
>tsk tsk

Yeah, and how old does that make you on an intelligence level?

>Poor child in need of attention...

Here, have this finger *obscene gesture*

>And gives me even more reason to say, with more conviction:
>
>You'll change eventually, so I dont mind you anymore...

See above.

>
>Plus the fact that you haven't lived as long and can't judge from experience...

Hmm. Don't get me started, seriously.

I refuse to get pissed off today.

The only child here is you if that's all you have to defend yourself against my opinions.

>I'm starting to sound like the people who were grownups when I was your age, but hey, they -were- right... LOL

Perhaps in your case.

You seem to think all people are and think like you.

They (luckily?) are not.


 
erikagm Posted: Fri Jun 18 14:24:01 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>
>>Poor child in need of attention...
>
>Here, have this finger *obscene gesture*
>


Which just goes to prove my point...

You just showed yourself as you really are. A child who has to resort to obscene gestures when his arguments no longer hold any weight.


 
FN Posted: Fri Jun 18 14:28:14 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  erikagm said:
>You just showed yourself as you really are. A child who has to resort to obscene gestures when his arguments no longer hold any weight.

Which just goes to prove my point...


You are an immature "grown up" unable to bring up the will/strenght to seriously think about subjects she rather avoids, let alone discuss them.

And if you do discuss them you pull out once you start losing.

You weren't even able to grasp the sarcasm.


 
Mouse Posted: Fri Jun 18 14:32:23 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>Hmm. Don't get me started, seriously.
>
>I refuse to get pissed off today.

Good for you, man, good for you. *Hugs*

I really am getting sick of the agruements around here, if they were avoidable on certain threads I wouldn't mind. Oh well... :(


 
erikagm Posted: Fri Jun 18 14:32:39 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe

I am just no longer willing to try to argue a valid point with you because you will -always- have a counterpoint. However ridiculous or ludicrous it is.

I understand the people that used to say it was useless to try to argue with a teenager angry with his life.

I'm no longer going to argue. You have your viewpoints, I have mine. You can keep your viewpoints. I was trying to express mine, not trying to validate them in your eyes. Having done so, I am through.

If you want to say you won, go ahead. Do a victory dance. I did what I came here to do, this is not a contest. It's a forum. If you want to compare it with your "kindergarten battle of wits", go ahead. I'm no longer in kindergarten and I have no need for a battle of wits because I know my points are valid, as well as yours. It's not a matter of who wins, it's a matter of expressing your opinion.

Your opinions used to infuriate me because I couldnt fathom how a rational grownup could think like that, but your age revealed, I rest my points and rest my case.


 
erikagm Posted: Fri Jun 18 14:37:14 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mouse said:
>I really am getting sick of the agruements around here, if they were avoidable on certain threads I wouldn't mind. Oh well... :(

I know, and I apologize for my section of responsibility in the matter. I, however, and sick of them too, and I'm putting an end to them.


 
FN Posted: Fri Jun 18 14:44:54 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  erikagm said:
>I am just no longer willing to try to argue a valid point with you because you will -always- have a counterpoint.

Probably yeah.

>I'm no longer going to argue. You have your viewpoints, I have mine. You can keep your viewpoints. I was trying to express mine, not trying to validate them in your eyes. Having done so, I am through.

And you have every right to them and to express them, just like me.

>If you want to say you won, go ahead. Do a victory dance.

Don't mind if I do.

>I did what I came here to do, this is not a contest. It's a forum. If you want to compare it with your "kindergarten battle of wits", go ahead. I'm no longer in kindergarten and I have no need for a battle of wits because I know my points are valid, as well as yours. It's not a matter of who wins, it's a matter of expressing your opinion.

At least we agree on that point.

>Your opinions used to infuriate me because I couldnt fathom how a rational grownup could think like that, but your age revealed, I rest my points and rest my case.

You never infuriated me.

You astounded me with how somebody with an education can still have such naive and primitive views.

If you had grown up somewhere in a rainforest woshipping thunder because of the lack of understanding it I could have comprehended where they are comming from.

But hey, you're right, me saying that you have to take every aspect into account and seriously consider all the possibilities even if they are unpleasant to think about is much less rational, realistic and mature than you saying you see people elevating by sheer willpower and that everything will somehow magically work out in the best possible way no mater what.


 
FN Posted: Fri Jun 18 14:46:24 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mouse said:
>I really am getting sick of the agruements around here, if they were avoidable on certain threads I wouldn't mind. Oh well... :(

I'm sorry if you see them as arguements, I don't intend them to get into one but that's what you get when trying to have a discussion with people who can't restrain themselves in a debate and have to take everything as a personal attack.

Like I said before, I try to play the ball and not the player.


 
erikagm Posted: Fri Jun 18 14:47:06 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  whatever you say chrissi


 
FN Posted: Fri Jun 18 14:47:33 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  erikagm said:
>whatever you say chrissi

Read and learn.


 
erikagm Posted: Fri Jun 18 14:48:24 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  yes, whatever you say, oh powerful thor


 
erikagm Posted: Fri Jun 18 14:48:55 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  You did say I acted as someone who was raised worshipping thunder...


 
erikagm Posted: Fri Jun 18 15:11:48 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  gonna go to lunch now...

Hope you all have a good one too, in case it's time for any of your meals.


 
Mouse Posted: Fri Jun 18 15:17:47 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  erikagm said:
>so if you guys arent from 1974-1975, you have to be from 1986-1987
>
>God, you're young. Too young.
>
>-screams "jailbait" and runs off-

*blinks* Jailbait? What *ever* do you mean?
Too young? No such thing. Age is such a trivial thing anyways. ;P


 
erikagm Posted: Fri Jun 18 15:22:40 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mouse said:
>*blinks* Jailbait? What *ever* do you mean?
>Too young? No such thing. Age is such a trivial thing anyways. ;P

Well, seems my lunch has been postponed as my gf is in a job interview...

And "jailbait" is a term most often given to one who is underage, therefore likely to become a prosecutable offense if approached in a certain manner. LOL

And I didn't mean you were too young in an intellectual sense, mouse... Maybe Christophe... But not you...

(and no, I'm never gonna let him live that one down... LOL)


 
Mesh Posted: Fri Jun 18 20:36:26 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I once did considered selling my sould for eighteen free movie passes.


But then I decided thats not such a good idea, I might like my soul when I die.


So I just pushed the little kid in puddle and took them anyways.


LOL
















no thats not a true story for chrissakes. I would never push a little kid in the mud.



Because its much funnier if you push them in the mud!


 
Mesh Posted: Fri Jun 18 20:39:00 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  *ahem* shit. I think you all can see where i said i would never push a kid in the mud because its much funnier if you push them in the mud. Yeah I ruined that already lame joke. But here goes again.



no thats not a true story for chrissakes. I would never push a little kid in a puddle.

Because its much funnier if you push them in the mud!


 
Mouse Posted: Sat Jun 19 10:27:11 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mesh, you squished a poor innocent little joke. It's not lame, it's just humor challenged. ;P

So I have a question, how do people browse GT? Do you wait on a thread and reload it or do you go to the recent posting page and reload that?


 
FN Posted: Sat Jun 19 10:33:50 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Usually I leave one browser with recent postings open while I do my other computer-related stuff and refresh that one every once in a while when I think of refreshing it.


 
ifihadahif Posted: Sat Jun 19 10:38:07 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>Usually I leave one browser with recent postings open while I do my other computer-related stuff and refresh that one every once in a while when I think of refreshing it.
>
ditto


 
Mesh Posted: Sat Jun 19 20:43:05 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ^
what they said.


 
Mouse Posted: Sat Jun 19 22:09:24 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Same here. Though I'm usually so obsessive that I check back at regular intervals.


 
ifihadahif Posted: Sun Jun 20 10:46:15 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hey Mouse, can I paint your toenails ?


 
FN Posted: Sun Jun 20 11:00:17 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>Hey Mouse, can I paint your toenails ?


Haha

He's at it again, bring in the straightjackets.


 
Maya Posted: Sun Jun 20 11:09:00 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  HOW DID I MISS THIS CONVERSATION!!!!!
damn being back home
damn being at work
DAMN


 
addi Posted: Sun Jun 20 11:51:13 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hiya, Maya
missed you around here.
and there's definately been a few threads that you would have loved to be part of.
try not to be such a stranger : )


 
Mouse Posted: Sun Jun 20 13:45:13 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Maya said:
>HOW DID I MISS THIS CONVERSATION!!!!!
>damn being back home
>damn being at work
>DAMN
Aw, I'm sorry. We missed you! *Hugs*

Hif, what color?
An addi, where have *you* been, mister?


 
FN Posted: Sun Jun 20 15:00:03 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'd still like to know if that's you on your avatar maya


 



[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]