Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Say hello Mat. Hello Mat
mat_j Posted: Mon Jun 21 13:30:16 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hey it's me the Mat J sending his love to all you guys, things are looking shaky out here at the moment, my internet access is very limited, I've been trawling through your posts but i don't think i'm going to have enough time to read it all. So any news? It seems to have really picked up since i left (Again!).

I too am heading down the same road as the chanzmeister, trying to make it in the deadly world of the media. So far we've had a limited degree of success here and hopefully our film will have been screened in England by the end of the summer (and made some money whilst it's doing it).

As I think Paulie said a while back my net access is limited so i'm joining the increasing band of GTers who are dissappearing for a while. I'll have net access for a couple of days yet so i'll be back but after that it all depends on where i'm going to be living and how much work i'm going to be doing.

So to all you Gters trying to get screened, published, promoted, employed, laid or by i wish you good fortune. Speak to ya'll soon

Matthew J. Trow

FN Posted: Mon Jun 21 13:49:28 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  No internet would really suck.

Especially losing msn

Good luck

addi Posted: Mon Jun 21 13:57:25 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Damn you, Matthew J Trow!

You better get famous from all this!

libra Posted: Mon Jun 21 16:22:42 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  awww Mat!

I'm going to miss you lots. You'd better be around sometimes, and you'd better come back!

Good luck!

mat_j Posted: Thu Jun 24 09:28:18 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hey dudes, my uni thought i they locked me out of my computer access but it looks like the poor fools have failed to do it right, thanks for your words of support dudes!

Mat J x

antartica Posted: Thu Jun 24 09:37:06 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  helllllooo Mat!

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]