Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Blogging
kurohyou Posted: Tue Jun 22 17:22:29 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Do any of you "blog" I guess is what it is called.

I just started fooling around with it, kinda intresting, but just was wondering what any of you thought or if you do it.

addi Posted: Tue Jun 22 18:21:57 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I used to years ago, but then my mom walked into the room unexpectantly and caught me. I was so embarrassed I haven't been able to do it since then.

*sorry, kurohyou : )

dan632 Posted: Tue Jun 22 18:46:50 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  tell me more about this "blog"

Kira Posted: Tue Jun 22 19:20:52 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Heck no.

Zacq Posted: Tue Jun 22 19:34:18 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  dan632 said:
>tell me more about this "blog"

Blog is short for weblog. It's basically an online journal that you write in whenever you feel like and anyone can read.

I just started blogging yesterday, but most of what I put in it I write here anyway.

libra Posted: Tue Jun 22 19:39:52 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i have a livejournal account. I use it to keep in touch with friends, mostly, and let them know what's going on. Sometimes its easier to write about a problem and have them read it than to talk about it.

Zacq Posted: Tue Jun 22 19:44:27 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>Sometimes its easier to write about a problem and have them read it than to talk about it.

I noticed that - people tend to be more open about themselves when talking over AOL Instant Messenger than in real life. A bunch of people I hardly even know told me secrets their best friends don't even know.

Spooky.

Mesh Posted: Tue Jun 22 19:52:03 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I just registered to start a website. But then I realized how lazy I am, and havent done anything with it yet.

I have a lots of good ideas for it though.

dan632 Posted: Tue Jun 22 19:56:10 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i have a livejournal account...my username is dan632

addi Posted: Tue Jun 22 20:16:39 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  dan632 said:
>tell me more about this "blog"

sometimes I swear you and mesh are really twins separated at birth

Mesh Posted: Tue Jun 22 21:30:39 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison do you have MSN Messenger?!?!?!

Zacq Posted: Tue Jun 22 21:52:31 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Dan, I looked at the link to your 'blurty site' thing. I haven't even heard anybody in my state mention the band Propagandhi. And yea, livejournal is basically a blog.

addi Posted: Tue Jun 22 22:01:03 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>addison do you have MSN Messenger?!?!?!

why, yes i do. and you're on my contact list too
but you should know I'm already spoken for

Mesh Posted: Tue Jun 22 22:09:40 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I am on your contact list? Why the sam hell arent you on mine. consarn.

Im spoken for too. By many. Too many, perhaps? muahahahahaha

addi Posted: Tue Jun 22 22:22:37 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:

>Im spoken for too. By many. Too many, perhaps?

LOL! You (and your penguin friends)are the hot topic of late mesh! And you can never have too many people speaking about you!

It's addison555@hotmail.com
but I'm not on as much as i used to be. I'm still having nightmares from that time hif asked me if he could paint my toenails.
Frankly the whole concept of instant messaging scares me. It's too...too...instant : )

Mouse Posted: Tue Jun 22 22:32:20 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Meshuggah is the hot topic? I obviously am not talking to enough people, but maybe that's cause I've just been talking to mesh.
I'm still freaked out that Erika thought me and Sailovzi were flirting.
I got MSN messenger yesterday and I'm entirely suspicous of it even though I haven't spoken to anyone yet.

Dancer Posted: Wed Jun 23 01:02:52 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>meshuggah said:
>
>
>>Im spoken for too. By many. Too many, perhaps?
>
>LOL! You (and your penguin friends)are the hot topic of late mesh! And you can never have too many people speaking about you!
>
>It's addison555@hotmail.com
>but I'm not on as much as i used to be. I'm still having nightmares from that time hif asked me if he could paint my toenails.
>Frankly the whole concept of instant messaging scares me. It's too...too...instant : )
>
>

LOL that's the whole purpose of it.

if hif asked again to paint ya toenails,
just logged out immediately, he'll get the hint. =P

sweet p Posted: Wed Jun 23 01:58:39 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mouse said:
>I got MSN messenger yesterday and I'm entirely suspicous of it even though I haven't spoken to anyone yet.

What's your address?

PS. For those of you who might talk to me and don't get answers back, I am not ignoring you!! I leave my computer on all day and then my sisters sign me in and out when they please and don't give me messages.

Mouse Posted: Wed Jun 23 02:09:00 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  My addy is seasaidh@prodigy.net
I'm chatting with mesh, and he's so pleasant I can't decide if I hate the software or not. :) Oh well, it must not be too bad.

choke Posted: Wed Jun 23 04:34:29 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i have a livejournal account too. its not very interesting

DaveHill Posted: Wed Jun 23 09:58:12 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Yeah, sort of blog is part of my website. It's more like rambling, with tiny hints of intelligence, humour and sarcasm. Sort of....

jennemmer Posted: Wed Jun 23 11:43:34 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I have sort of had an online journal since before blogs existed. Mostly though it's just been random venting and i don't update much anymore.

I have friends who have livejournal accounts but have learned that it is often best not to read the journals of friends even if they insist. I found out a friend was lying to me once because of it and suddenly it became my issue to deal with and not theirs.

P.S-For those people who are on MSN I finally have an account. I'm not on much but if anyone is bored and wants to drop me a line it's jennemmer@hotmail.com

erikagm Posted: Wed Jun 23 13:01:54 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mouse said:
>Meshuggah is the hot topic? I obviously am not talking to enough people, but maybe that's cause I've just been talking to mesh.
>I'm still freaked out that Erika thought me and Sailovzi were flirting.
>I got MSN messenger yesterday and I'm entirely suspicous of it even though I haven't spoken to anyone yet.

Tsk.. I apologize, I tend to read into things waaaaaay too much... I guess I'm kind of a paranoid freak LOL

So, what's your messenger acct?

iggy Posted: Fri Jun 25 03:12:40 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  simplemanjournals.moonfruit.com

mat_j Posted: Sun Jun 27 11:52:57 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Arrrgh this infrequent net access is sooo annoying

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]