Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Buildings
DaveHill Posted: Thu Jul 1 14:14:42 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  After reading the new frontpage question (someone make up a name for it), my mind's on overtime. So many interesting buildings, and so little time. I've been reading up on America's ghost history here -> www.prairieghosts.com, it's been keeping me busy for some days now.
Anybody here in the mood to recommend other (in)famous buildings, other than the usual stuff known to every bloody tourist?

(and why do i keep thinking of perfect blue buildings? I threw out the Counting Crows CD's, but the lyrics keep haunting me. Damn)

DaveHill Posted: Thu Jul 1 14:15:49 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  What a lovely little colored line...
>just like this one
not this
>this one

alright, i'm off.....jeez...

Mouse Posted: Thu Jul 1 14:31:41 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Not fair, my reply isn't up yet. *pout*
I love old abandoned houses and empty warehouses. I would love to hear the story of the house I lived in till I was twelve.

There used to be a haunted house near Sailovzi's, I think all that was there was a foundation and an old well. A house has been built, or rather moved, there now and I have not heard anything from there since.

DanSRose Posted: Thu Jul 1 22:29:53 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  This is a good site for abandoned places, hospitals, and buildings.
http://photos.dobi.nu/

libra Posted: Fri Jul 2 13:12:21 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  DanSRose said:
>This is a good site for abandoned places, hospitals, and buildings.
>http://photos.dobi.nu/

that site's really cool i like the photos.

Puck Posted: Sun Jul 4 02:23:28 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  My bro drove me by an abandoned mental hospital. There were street lights, but it was still cloaked in darkness. Twas cool.

antartica Posted: Sun Jul 4 06:47:57 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  theres this old hospital in eastern singapore... the old "Changi Hospital"

and its gota lot of stories linked to it... it's been abandoned yonks ago. and they're now in a spanking hi tech place.

but this old place just gives everyone the creeps. been there twice... but never got the guts to get in...

you reach the barrier set up around it and you just wanna run!... i'll see if i can find any links to the place... i recall seeing on some local singapore discussions with pics and all... but it's been some time... i'll try

antartica Posted: Sun Jul 4 08:33:18 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://hometown.aol.co.uk/t77keeptouch/KT+others/200421523364779779.jpg

Kira Posted: Tue Aug 10 21:22:51 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Now here's a thought... if you asked Notre Dame its story, would you have to know French to understand any of it?

I always feel like I'm talking to myself on these threads that have gone off the front page.

*Bounces echoes off the walls.*

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]