Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Blind Dates and Humble Pie
addi Posted: Thu Jul 1 17:17:28 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Funny, horrible, embarrassing, wonderful, and other miscellaneous things worth sharing that happened to you on past dates (blind or not)...

Mouse Posted: Thu Jul 1 17:27:47 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Never been on one.
*Leans back and sips her mint tea, studying the world as though it's an alien thing*

addi Posted: Thu Jul 1 17:40:55 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  First experiences...
I've been on one blind date in my entire life. It turned out to be one of those watershed experiences in life with plinkers. I was a sophmore in high school and this girl was a freshman cheerleader at a rival school. I remember picking her up, meeting Dad, and asuuring him I'd be good and have her back before midnight. Her name was Rene and it was a little uncomfortable at first, but she seemed relaxed, laughing at the innane jokes coming from my bud and his girlfriend in the front of the car. We went to a drive in movie (no clue which one cuz I didn't watch one minute of it).
Anyway...one thing led to another in the back seat and she kept giving me the green light for my busy hands. I had never done anything but make out and feel up on the outside of a bra to that point in life and was breaking new ground by the minute.

In an effort to keep this PG-13 rated I'll choose my words carefully, but I have a vivid memory of unsnapping her jeans and carefully advancing towards the low country. I was shocked at what I found, and quite clueless about what to do about it. I wasn't about to ask for help from John in the front seat, so I fumbled my way through two hours of incompetant psuedo-sex, marvelling at this wonderful new and mysterious thing in my life called the female body.

Looking back I think it's a good thing I was clueless or one of us could have easily ended up pregnant.

libra Posted: Thu Jul 1 17:47:03 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  never been on a blind date...and all the dates i've been on haven't really been date-ish. So i basically have guys that are my friends, until suddenly, we decide that we're going to be boyfriend and girlfriend.

novemberrain Posted: Thu Jul 1 17:48:14 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I saw the movie 'Hollow Man' on a date.

::shudder:: so...horrible...

choke Posted: Thu Jul 1 19:11:15 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I havent been on a date. Ive been out with mates, hooked up with mates, hooked up with strangers and random 'new best friends', but come to think about it, ive never been on an organised 'date' I hadnt noticed that before, im interested. What does a date signify?

dan632 Posted: Thu Jul 1 21:03:41 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  one of my old friends tried to hook me up with this other girl on a blind date, i told my friend to go fuck herself. apart from that i am now really close friends with the girl she tried to hook me up with. and i despise my old friend, we're not friends NEmore.

misszero Posted: Thu Jul 1 21:04:25 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  same here choke.

Cherry_Moon Posted: Thu Jul 1 21:38:57 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I've never been on a date either. My parents believe in the death-barrier method in dating. They are the barrier & will kill all those attempt to date me without their saying so.

DaveHill Posted: Fri Jul 2 04:25:03 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  There was that time that i went out for a picknick with a girl i had never met before. It was so much fun i fell asleep halfway trrough...God knows what she did to me while i was dreaming about butterflies or whatever.

That's about all the blind-date experience i have. And i intend to keep it like that.

mat_j Posted: Fri Jul 2 06:03:23 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I've taken some blind people on a date if that counts

ifihadahif Posted: Fri Jul 2 07:14:49 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i like dates,
I like figs too, especially fig newtons !

addi Posted: Fri Jul 2 07:27:46 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  My god people! Get out there and start having weird experiences with the opposite sex (or same, depending on your preferance)!!

Sheesh! I feel like I'm talking to a bunch of prudish Mormons or something!
Are there no male devients or plinkers with loose morals out there?!
What has this world come to?

DaveHill Posted: Fri Jul 2 07:36:56 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I just don't see why i should go on a blind date first, if we can jump into bed right away.
I mean, i'm just a poor student with no budget for romantic dinners.
Usually we just try to get the whole talking part over as soon as possible and start with the interesting right away :P

(but that could just be me)

misszero Posted: Fri Jul 2 08:06:39 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i screwed a guy behind a gas station once. he picked me up in a bar. i was wearing a red dress.

ifihadahif Posted: Fri Jul 2 08:06:43 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>My god people! Get out there and start having weird experiences with the opposite sex (or same, depending on your preferance)!!
>
>Sheesh! I feel like I'm talking to a bunch of prudish Morons or something!
>
Prudish moron ?
Kiss my ass you old hippie !

addi Posted: Fri Jul 2 08:11:43 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Well, kiss my grits! Look what the cat dragged in! My, my, my...

ifihadahif said:

>Prudish moron ?

moron, mormon, same diff

>Kiss my ass you old hippie !

you'd like that I know lol

addi Posted: Fri Jul 2 08:15:14 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  misszero said:
>i screwed a guy behind a gas station once.

Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' about!
(rubs Ms. Oh's shoulders from behind the ring ropes). Loosen up babe...loosen up! AAnd keep hitting below the belt!
*DING(bell rings for round 2)

Now get out there and make us all proud!

ifihadahif Posted: Fri Jul 2 08:27:42 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  misszero said:
>i screwed a guy behind a gas station once. he picked me up in a bar. i was wearing a red dress.
>
hmmm, we don't have full service gas stations in America anymore. You guys are really lucky.

misszero Posted: Fri Jul 2 10:14:26 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i went down on a guy in k mart, once.

wait. dammit. this is not turning into a recount of my sordid trysts....

addi Posted: Fri Jul 2 10:28:07 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  misszero said:
>i went down on a guy in k mart, once.

lol
Attention K-Mart Shoppers. We have a red light special going on right now in aisle 9...

DaveHill Posted: Fri Jul 2 12:41:40 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  If it's 2 for the price of 1, i'll take the entire shipment. Otherwise i'll just have a tiny nibble....

libra Posted: Fri Jul 2 12:56:33 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  sorry addi, my life isn't very exciting...

i made out in the backseat of my car last night...
is that helpful?

ifihadahif Posted: Fri Jul 2 13:14:31 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>sorry addi, my life isn't very exciting...
>
>i made out in the backseat of my car last night...
>is that helpful?
>
Did your date get to second base ?

libra Posted: Fri Jul 2 13:20:33 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>>
>Did your date get to second base ?

hey!

i am not answering that. :P

ifihadahif Posted: Fri Jul 2 13:26:19 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>ifihadahif said:
>>>
>>Did your date get to second base ?
>
>hey!
>
>i am not answering that. :P
>
heheh, bet your nipples were hard enough to cut glass. . .heheheh

addi Posted: Fri Jul 2 13:33:31 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:

>heheh, bet your nipples were hard enough to cut glass. . .heheheh

oh you sooooo stupid!
that would only happen if she had diamond pierced ones!

Libra blushing...now that's cute!

libra Posted: Fri Jul 2 13:38:58 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  my friend has her nipples pierced. And she's sort of a 'free spirit' so if she's just a tiny bit tipsy, she'll show anyone...

addi, why do you not have a picture?

Mouse Posted: Fri Jul 2 14:48:21 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>addi, why do you not have a picture?
Yeah, what's up with that?
I'm glad you asked before I got so freaked out I had to ask him myself.

zander83 Posted: Fri Jul 2 16:07:05 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  went out with a girl... mentioned i had gone to see don giovanni the other day... theres a resteraunt in montreal called da giovanni... so i tell her i went to see don giovanni(or listen to it... what do you say for opera is it visual or acoustic????) she asked me which one i went to and what i ordered... she then ordered suchi and didn't even make an offer to pay the bill...

addi Posted: Fri Jul 2 17:53:12 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>my friend has her nipples pierced. And she's sort of a 'free spirit' so if she's just a tiny bit tipsy, she'll show anyone...

you must introduce me next time i'm in the bay area, Dearie : )

I don't like the way you asked that, young Lady

Sounds too much like, Addi, why don't you have a shadow?, or....Why don't you cast a reflection in the mirror?

okay quit messing around...

Ludwig says he's been overexposed and that it "cheapens" him. He asked to go on sabbatical for a while. Last I saw him he was cleaning up his old Harley to go crusing on the backroads.

I'd put up old pics of me in the meantime, but the last one I used caused hot plinkers to delete me from their address books, and hot plonkers to add me to theirs : )

He'll be back sometime. Thanks for asking

ifihadahif Posted: Fri Jul 2 23:02:39 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
> Sounds too much like, Addi, why don't you have a shadow?
>
Yeah, I know I had the same problem.
Had to get a new shadow cuz my old one wasn't doing what I was doing.

novemberrain Posted: Sat Jul 3 20:19:24 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>my friend has her nipples pierced. And she's sort of a 'free spirit' so if she's just a tiny bit tipsy, she'll show anyone...
>

I read your post a little too quickly, Libra, and I thought you were asking addi why he didn't have a picture of your friend's pierced nipples.

Speaking of which, I have to get one of mine pierced. Word to the wise, you should never make a bet involving the skewering of human flash.

Puck Posted: Sun Jul 4 02:58:23 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mouse said:
>*Leans back and sips her mint tea, studying the world as though it's an alien thing*
"as if"?

Addi said:
>I was a sophmore in high school...I was clueless.
Hmph. I'll be a junior next year and I know exactly what I'm doing, even though I've only had 2 gfs and I haven't gotten past 2nd base,but I haven't been seriously trying. I must watch too much tv. That would explain it.

>kiss my grits
nootch

I went to prom with buddies. I like to think that it was a date because I dressed up. I'd have a pic for Lud. (hair spiked high, in a suit, spoon on my nose), but it looks crappy. I miss my hair.

Puck Posted: Sun Jul 4 03:01:54 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  novemberrain said:
>I read your post a little too quickly, Libra, and I thought you were asking addi why he didn't have a picture of your friend's pierced nipples.
I thought so too, at first.

>Speaking of which, I have to get one of mine pierced.
I think I might do it out of boredom.

I recently tried to set my ex up with an old friend. We spent a day at a local amusement park. They weren't very lively. I had to be energetic and uppy for them. The day would've completely sucked if it weren't for the random crazy things I did.
The guy said he'd give me a dollar to steal some junk from a gift shop, so I did and got busted by an undercover security guard. I saw his eyes when he was watching me, but I guess I wasn't smooth enough to realize it. And now I'm banned from that place and the waterpark next to it.
There's a story for ya, addi. There's no sex, but if that's what you want, you're looking in the wrong place....Try quizilla ;)

FN Posted: Sun Jul 4 06:17:56 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Haha.

Oh the delightful fun I've had with setting up blind dates.

People are so incredibly stupid.

antartica Posted: Sun Jul 4 06:49:28 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>

mebbe she'll or you'll show us a picture =P

addi Posted: Sun Jul 4 17:58:22 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:

>There's a story for ya, addi. There's no sex, but if that's what you want, you're looking in the wrong place....Try quizilla ;)

No, it's a fine story even without the sex, puck. Simply a fine remarkable story!
: )

addi Posted: Sun Jul 4 18:02:07 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Let me make this perfectly clear:
I Do Not have a pic of Libra's friends nipples.
If I did you could be sure that I'd charge $5 to any plinker here wanting a look see.

addi Posted: Sun Jul 4 18:03:15 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  or plonker

Damn it, Addi!

FN Posted: Sun Jul 4 18:11:40 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I don't like pierced nipples.

I like belly piercings for girls but it's kind of bothering when doing the monkeydance in certain positions, so I have ambiguous feelings about it.

Paulo Posted: Mon Jul 5 13:15:01 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  HEre is a list of all my dates from the last year and a bit, i.e. the ones i can actually recall happening.

Cerian - then 17/18 Dated for several months, mistakenly believe we were going out with each other, afterall i had been called her boyfriend on several occaisions by her. Despite this much to my shock our "nothing serious" ended in MArch 2003, was devasted only because i thought thats what i should be. Pissed a few people off.

Peri - 17, Cerian's neighbour, the two times we "hooked-up" to use the popular youth term, they weren't technicall dates as she had a vegetarian boyfriend but nonetheless the end result was the same. I managed to kiss the hottest girl I have yet to lay my eyes, on.

Louise - (internet) known her a while before hand, internet wise of course, went out as friends, things get hazy still friends now.

Beth - (internet) 1st Date (technicall not a date as first time we ever met in person, still blind though), hotter than expected. 3rd "Date" was an evening in front of my computer in my room watching Dawn of the Dead, missed out the 2nd act due to naked shenangians.

Nicola - 18 (internet). Met her on her 18th birthday, just to give her a card, not really a date but important land mark in our so called friendship.

Becky - (internet) 1st and only date. Larger than expected, very weired too nothing ever came of that thank the lord.

Kirsty - (internet) Attractive, stereotypical rock chick, disater from start to finish due to her finally arriving at the pub at 10:50 as i was leaving to catch the train.

Jade - One girl in 2004 who wasn't found on the internet. No less weired couple of dates, some mid level feeling. Sudden end of "thing", now dating 40 year old manager of Student Union bar, who she once described as "lecherous".

Sky - Attractive 22 year old, year older than me. A little weired but not as weired as i like, (Beth weired) still she's a year older, despite that nothing came of it, I think she took one look at my husky frame and I was dropped into a bin marked "friend" along with some chewing gum, and an old copy of Cosmopolitan.

Tomorrow's date - Kelly, 16. Age is a concern to me to be honest, its a 5 year age gap but i've nothing else on the go that's gotten to this stage yet. Pierced left nipple, rock chick again, rumoured to be easy if my contacts are anything to go by.

FN Posted: Mon Jul 5 15:29:53 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hmm.

I kind of resent 20+ guys going out with 16 year olds.

I don't date 14 year olds either you know lol.

Also noticed that most of those girls are the slutty type, making up for their low personal value with dating an older guy because they hope that some of his doubtful wisdom from supposedly gained experience in life will trickle down to them.

My dating life at the moment:

I think it's been about 3 months, or 4, don't know don't care lol, since I broke up with my previous official gf.

I'm in a horrific need for sex.

Seriously.

Have been having fun in the meanwhile but nothing serious and am thinking of switching to a relationship again.

I'm a bit in flirting mode lately, but the problem is that I'm not really interested in any of the current potential victims.

There are 2 girls that I would perhaps be able to get interested in in a relationship-kind-of-way, but one of them is on vacation to france for another week or so, and the other one is according to her brother and sister totally not interested in any kind of relationship right now, no matter who the guy might be, but I'm always up for a challenge, so perhaps I'll give it a try.

Another problem is that I'm at my father's place for another week or so, so the nightlife is turned down a notch at the moment since it's hard to get to where my friends are from here, so I spend my days in front of my pc and working out, wasting valuable mating-inducing time.

I need to get laid before the holidays are over, or I'll end up killing myself as I go out of my mind.

addi Posted: Mon Jul 5 19:09:26 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Paulo said:

>Tomorrow's date - Kelly, 16. Age is a concern to me to be honest, its a 5 year age gap but i've nothing else on the go that's gotten to this stage yet. Pierced left nipple, rock chick again, rumoured to be easy if my contacts are anything to go by.

your love life is mighty good readin', Paulo. the candor is refreshing. Go get 'em with Kelly and let us (or me) know what happens.

choke Posted: Mon Jul 5 19:58:51 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe no offense, i may have taken this the wrong way, but youre horrible! Please tell me im wrong in assuming you're considering two chicks as potential 'girlfriends' because a. you're in horrific need of some sex and b. you dont really mind which one you get? Do actualy have any kindof of feelings for either of them? Do they get a say in any of this?

libra Posted: Mon Jul 5 20:14:48 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:
>Christophe no offense, i may have taken this the wrong way, but youre horrible! Please tell me im wrong in assuming you're considering two chicks as potential 'girlfriends' because a. you're in horrific need of some sex and b. you dont really mind which one you get? Do actualy have any kindof of feelings for either of them? Do they get a say in any of this?

i've said it before, and i'll say it again, christophe is too hot and too good with words for his own good.

FN Posted: Tue Jul 6 06:05:52 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>i've said it before, and i'll say it again, christophe is too hot and too good with words for his own good.

Haha thanks :oP

Ofcourse they have a say in it ;o)

And no I don't see them as potential girlfriends because I want sex, it's just that there are only 2 at the moment that meet my standards, and I rather stay single than go below my set objectives.

Paulo Posted: Tue Jul 6 07:13:29 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I am well aware of the "seedyness" of me going on a date with a 16 year old, and well the "stick" has already begun.

But since I was 16 i've wanted to have sex with a 16 year old girl. I guess i have become what i always hated when i was 16; the 21 year old who picked up 16 year olds. Call me a hypocrite!

I'm torn on this because to be honest i can't see anything serious developing, however it is an opportunity for some "fun". While I'm really excited because she is hot, i'm also painfully aware of the dangers but its only one movie!

Sadly in my experience the younger woman's wisdom usually travels up the hill to me. I'm not intentionally going after them, but for some reason Welsh women have this idea that their man has to be older than them, so any attempt i've made to even get a date with someone my own age has fallen flat on its knees.

antartica Posted: Tue Jul 6 07:18:40 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Paulo said:
>But since I was 16 i've wanted to have sex with a 16 year old girl. I guess i have become what i always hated when i was 16; the 21 year old who picked up 16 year olds. Call me a hypocrite!

HYPOCRITE!!! *phew* there... that's that off my chest... haha

bah... as long as she's legal what the hey... i've dated(OKOK!! it was not a real date, things happen ok!) 8 years either side before... i'm 27... so sue me!

addi Posted: Tue Jul 6 07:24:19 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Paulo said:

>But since I was 16 i've wanted to have sex with a 16 year old girl.

hells bells, I've wanted to have sex with a 16 year old girl ever since I was 6 years old.

Go in peace. Be fruity, and have multiple orgasms

ifihadahif Posted: Tue Jul 6 08:50:39 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It's really not the age thing for me, it's their athleticism.
For me to have sex with a girl, she cannot be able to outrun me . . .

antartica Posted: Tue Jul 6 08:57:45 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>It's really not the age thing for me, it's their athleticism.
>For me to have sex with a girl, she cannot be able to outrun me . . .

ah... so that's what that coil of rope around your shoulders' for...

addi Posted: Tue Jul 6 09:05:44 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:

>For me to have sex with a girl, she cannot be able to outrun me . . .

LOL!

One can only hope that the plinkers in your immediate family are fleet of foot : )

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]