Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Im ba-ack
erikagm Posted: Fri Jul 2 21:56:17 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Well, I'm back from my work trip, hope y'all missed me

novemberrain Posted: Fri Jul 2 22:05:56 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I missed you :)

antartica Posted: Sat Jul 3 01:42:45 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  *hugs*

DaveHill Posted: Sat Jul 3 04:45:44 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I've got some bad news for you : Christophe hasn't been around for a while now. Sorry love :P

Mouse Posted: Sat Jul 3 14:56:47 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Welcome back.
Was it any fun?

erikagm Posted: Sat Jul 3 16:06:02 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe not been here?

Hehehehehe

I guess he thought it wasnt worth it if he didnt have someone to bother... *smile*

The trip was sort of nice. I mean, I went to Guadalajara, which is where Im from, and I got to see my family. I tried reaching some of my old friends, but it seems everyone is just way wrapped up in their current lives and cant make time...

I got to see my grandmother though, the only grandparent I have left, so that was nice. She's getting to look really old and I fear she wont be with us much longer, so I visit her as often as I can, considering the circumstances...

So, aside from the fact that I am now up to my 52nd work hour this week, all's good.

erikagm Posted: Sat Jul 3 16:09:32 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  novemberrain said:
>I missed you :)

Awww shucks... *blushes* thanks!

novemberrain Posted: Sat Jul 3 20:21:13 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  erikagm said:
>novemberrain said:
>>I missed you :)
>
>Awww shucks... *blushes* thanks!

It's just not the same when we're missing one of the Trio of scorpions :)

Christian Posted: Mon Jul 5 07:27:03 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Glad you're back...now I think you're just looking for validation...so there you have it...but you shouldn't rely on the forum for THAT? should you? LOL Hope you enjoyed you're work term!! :-)

(Tsk...

Now, you might just have been wanting some attention, Christian, and that's fine... But I think leaving the forum is your own choice, and you shouldn't rely on others' opinion to make that decision...

That said...)

dan632 Posted: Mon Jul 5 07:31:56 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  where did that come from Christian?

Christian Posted: Mon Jul 5 10:12:00 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Oh I'm sorry Dan, I meant to post to Erikagm...sorry bout that dude...:-)

erikagm Posted: Mon Jul 5 14:42:57 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christian said:
>Glad you're back...now I think you're just looking for validation...so there you have it...but you shouldn't rely on the forum for THAT? should you? LOL Hope you enjoyed you're work term!! :-)
>

Well, my comment was more towards a "hey I'm back, who's here?" sort of thing, unlike yours that was geared towards "please post here if you dont want me to leave"

Anyway, I wasnt looking for attention, just to see who would reply

Christian Posted: Tue Jul 6 05:40:54 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  erikagm said:
>Well, my comment was more towards a "hey I'm back, who's here?" sort of thing, unlike yours that was geared towards "please post here if you dont want me to leave"
>
>Anyway, I wasnt looking for attention, just to see who would reply

sure...sure...right on! It could be useful for you to think about telling others what they should or shouldn't do...that was my point...it's certainly not a very friendly approach. Have a nice day. :-)

dan632 Posted: Tue Jul 6 05:42:39 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  *makes whip-cracking sounds*

Christian Posted: Tue Jul 6 07:23:14 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  LOL

Christian Posted: Tue Jul 6 07:25:34 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  are there any other affirmation seekers out there besides myself and Erickagm...like Erikagm I know some of you will be in denial but ARE there any others? just curious

dan632 Posted: Tue Jul 6 07:27:09 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  curious about what?? i haven't been paying much attention

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]