Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Turn off the sun, Daddy
antartica Posted: Wed Jul 7 03:50:52 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  nice article... just to share...

I've worked with words almost all my life, but seeing my small son learn to use the language is a wonder, and a joy, to behold

By Paul Zach

ONE morning earlier this year, my son woke up in what he would call a 'grumpy' mood............

http://straitstimes.asia1.com.sg/life/story/0,4386,260162,00.html

DaveHill Posted: Wed Jul 7 08:51:00 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Nice indeed.

Christian Posted: Thu Jul 8 12:07:10 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hey Ant! Thanks for sharing...

kurohyou Posted: Thu Jul 8 12:19:02 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Good Read. I have a 5 year old and a 2-1/2 year old, and my oldest has a crazy imiagianation.

He informed his mother and I a month or so ago that he has a brother named Nelson.

Nelson along with a host of other imiginary play people are frequent dinner time conversation, and quite entertaining.

Thanks for sharing.

Cherry_Moon Posted: Fri Jul 9 21:30:24 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  That is the Sweetest article I've read!

Puck Posted: Thu Jul 22 23:32:14 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Recently, I saw a billboard that had a picture of a child and the words "How high is the sky?" It was for a hospital. The first time I saw it, I made some comment about the price of weed, no knowing that it was for a hospital. But this time it seemed that they were implying that children that asked these kinds of questions belonged in a hospital recieving shock therapy.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]