Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Hey
Cherry_Moon Posted: Fri Jul 9 21:43:57 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Umm, What do U guys think of Homosexual/bi people?

dan632 Posted: Fri Jul 9 21:53:32 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  they're nuthing special, they deserve no more and no less treatment than anyone else

Cherry_Moon Posted: Fri Jul 9 21:57:42 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  True. What does Ur government (if not an American)deal with "them"? Is it something that doesn't matter? I mean I guess I'm making a deal about it `cuz, I'm not 2 sure `bout myself.Not that it matters.

kurohyou Posted: Fri Jul 9 22:09:10 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  They are people to. Their personal lives are their deal, and I have no interest in the logistics of their personal lives.

I deal with most people the same when I initially meet them. The majority of the time I meet people in my work setting, and working in theatre for the last 13 years, I have dealt with a lot of homosexuals.

I deal with them for an operational perspective. Can they do the job I need them to do. For that fact it doesn't matter who they are, what they look like, or anything like that. If they are assigned a job I need them to get that job done.

In terms of marriage between homosexuals, I don't really care, though I'm sure I'm not fully briefed on all the details involved.

The way I look at it is if two people are in love and want to get married then fine, more power to them. It doesn't work for me, its not a choice I would make, but I'm not going to sit here in condemnation of their choice, if it works for them more power to them.

Mouse Posted: Fri Jul 9 23:28:15 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Personally I have a lot of admiration for them when they have the courage to live out in the open with who they are. My area is very accepting, or rather the cities near me are... I'm not so sure about my little town.
I really can't understand the political hubbubb, how does someone loving someone of the same sex hurt anyone else?
I like girls and love boys, I don't know if I could be called bi because I'm not involved with either sex.

Cherry, who's that in your avatar? Anyone in particular, or just random people?

choke Posted: Sat Jul 10 00:06:18 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  details may be a little sketchy on this, but i know our pm is pushing to get them the same legal rights as married couples, dont know what the outcome of the bill was though

antartica Posted: Sat Jul 10 02:19:18 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mara said:
>A human is a human.

i wouldn't be too sure

antartica Posted: Sat Jul 10 02:20:53 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  didn't mean it in the homosexual / bisexual way in my last post...

Asswipe Posted: Sat Jul 10 02:45:51 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i think the whole gay/bi/fuckwhoyouwill controversy is, as most things, much to do about nothing. i don't believe people are genetically inclined to prefer one race over the other, i think there's quite a number of influences at work. too much so to actually try to think about right now. so yeah... blah!

Asswipe Posted: Sat Jul 10 02:52:46 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Asswipe said:
>i think the whole gay/bi/fuckwhoyouwill controversy is, as most things, much to do about nothing. i don't believe people are genetically inclined to prefer one race over the other, i think there's quite a number of influences at work. too much so to actually try to think about right now. so yeah... blah!

ugh... quick fix! race = gender... my bust

Dancer Posted: Sat Jul 10 04:27:53 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  homosexual people are just like everyone else, bisexual people are just like everyone else, except they are a minority. i cannot believe why people look at them from a different angle, why should they? homosexuality exists all along. in the past, people condemn homosexuality because of some old dogmas. to me people who cannot accept homosexuality are the same people who cannot except changes.

libra Posted: Sat Jul 10 06:45:37 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I don't understand why people make a big deal about it. Like its something new and shocking. People should be able to love whoever they want, and if someone is happiest with someone of the same sex, then that is who they should be with, without any commentary or criticism from others.

antartica Posted: Sat Jul 10 07:47:04 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  from what i know about no hetrosexuals... they are actually a little more exposed (no pun intended) to a lot of facets of regular life than we are. and are VERY interesting people...

and they of course understand that you are not interested in them (assuming they are of the same gender as you are)... and they respect that...

have hung out with male/female homosexuals and they respect your sexual orientation, and if you can theirs, you will find that you will have a lotta fun rather than your regular straight pals. cos they seem to be a lot less inhibited than us regular joes... and it makes for a good time for all... =)

Nikki Posted: Sat Jul 10 09:22:35 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  yeah whatever :-(

FN Posted: Sat Jul 10 09:27:24 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I have no problems at all concerning gay/bi people, as long as the male ones stay clear from my ass and don't act like dramaqueens. They can do so if they feel like it, just not around me.

Lesbos are hot.

addi Posted: Sat Jul 10 09:27:44 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Nikki said:
>yeah whatever :-(

I was gay
then I woke up this morning and read nikki's post
now I'm in love with her
she's like a breath of fresh air

Cherry_Moon Posted: Sat Jul 10 10:01:08 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mouse said:
>Cherry, who's that in your avatar? Anyone in particular, or just random people?

Umm, *blush* The 1 on the left is Adamo Ruggiero he plays Marco del Risso on Degrassi. And the 1 on the left is John Bregar who plays Dylan on Degrassi. They are a sweet couple. I really Like Adamo though. He's short and sweet. Pocketsized Yummy.

Cherry_Moon Posted: Sat Jul 10 10:03:58 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>I have no problems at all concerning gay/bi people, as long as the male ones stay clear from my ass and don't act like dramaqueens. They can do so if they feel like it, just not around me.
>
>
>
>Lesbos are hot.

Typical

FN Posted: Sat Jul 10 10:37:17 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I can't stand queers around me.

I just had driving lessons from a gay guy and I have no problems with that whatsoever, why would I?

I have some gay friends as well, and again, no problems with that.

When they start acting like ghettobitches I get irritated though.

Lesbos are hot. Some of them at least, not the tomboy kind.

dan632 Posted: Sat Jul 10 12:02:28 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>Lesbos are hot. Some of them at least, not the tomboy kind.

or the bitter-as-fuck shaved-head, man hating dykes that hate us men with our "penises of sin"

erikagm Posted: Sat Jul 10 12:28:50 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  LOL

Well, Im a lezzie, and trust me, the biker dykes you're talking about are becoming rarer and rarer due to the fact that lesbians no longer feel the need to "act like men" or "disguise themselves as men" so society would not know what they were and hence wouldnt judge them.

Now, there ARE some chicks out there who still act and dress like men, and rather enjoy it... And I don't mind them, but I wouldnt date them... My idea of being a lezzie is "I like girls, therefore why should I go for a cheap imitation of a man?"

Anyway, I'm rambling. Haven't had anything to eat in around 2 days and it's startng to get to me...

erikagm Posted: Sat Jul 10 12:30:35 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Oh and I just want to state the fact that I don't hate men.

And I can appreciate male beauty as well, just as I can appreciate the beauty of a painting or a statue...

I'm just not sexually/emotionally attracted to them, that's all...

DanSRose Posted: Sat Jul 10 18:18:50 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm unusually pro-GLBT (Gay/Lesbian/Bi/Transexual).
My own preferrence is either of the sexes. When I'm with another person, I'm not just in it for the sex; I'm in it for the person and the feeling I get with that person.
For me, homophobia is absolutely the most useless, stupidest thing you can suffer in this day and age. Everyone is gay to some degree.

addi Posted: Sat Jul 10 18:24:02 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  DanSRose said:

>Everyone is gay to some degree.

Well that explains those strange dreams about DaveHill I'm having.

I feel pretty
Oh soooo pretty!
I feel pretty, and witty,
and Gaaaaaay!

novemberrain Posted: Sat Jul 10 18:42:31 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>DanSRose said:
>
>>Everyone is gay to some degree.
>
>Well that explains those strange dreams about DaveHill I'm having.
>
>I feel pretty
>Oh soooo pretty!
>I feel pretty, and witty,
>and Gaaaaaay!

ahahahahahahahahaha!

*salutes her General*

erikagm Posted: Sat Jul 10 18:52:12 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ROTFL addi!

And this is just another fine example of a thread where Nikki provides us with wonderful insight:

Nikki:

yeah whatever :-(

LOL

Anyway, nice to see you here novvie!

Scorpios rule!!!

novemberrain Posted: Sat Jul 10 20:12:32 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  erikagm said:
>ROTFL addi!
>
>And this is just another fine example of a thread where Nikki provides us with wonderful insight:
>
>Nikki:
>
>yeah whatever :-(
>
>
>LOL
>
>Anyway, nice to see you here novvie!
>
>Scorpios rule!!!

good to see you too, erika.

And yes, yes we do :)

Mouse Posted: Sat Jul 10 21:31:56 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It seems to me that all hatred of homosexuals stems from religon (sense a little bitterness, anyone?). But really the whole thing stands on, 'Having children and spreading your faith is good, therefor any sex that can't create a child is evil'.
Damn those power hungry loons and their plots to take over the world.

I have no idea if that made any sense, it came out of my head all jumbled-like.

Anyway, beautiful people are beautiful, period.

novemberrain Posted: Sat Jul 10 21:41:11 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mouse said:
>Damn those power hungry loons and their plots to take over the world.

"What are we going to do tomorrow night, Brain?"

"The same thing we do every night, Pinky..."

Mesh Posted: Sat Jul 10 23:38:59 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm with chris.

Dont care what you are, gay or straight or bi, if you annoy me, I dont like you.

If youre cool, I like you.

Mark Posted: Sun Jul 11 02:09:03 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  novemberrain said:
>Mouse said:
>>Damn those power hungry loons and their plots to take over the world.
>
>"What are we going to do tomorrow night, Brain?"
>
>"The same thing we do every night, Pinky..."
LOL, that cartoon is so awesome :)

anyway, imo everyone is different and unique. And if a person is gay, it is something that is a part of him/her.so no special treatment for any hetro/gay.

Here in holland btw, gays may also get married, adopt childeren etc. They almost have all the rights hetro's have. They don't have all (I don't know wich rights they don't have, it aren't many) because some don't think they should have equal rights. Mostly it are, like mouse said, religious people. Infact some go so far that they say that one should take a gay person and trow him/her head first from a building. But I say that those people should give a good example and trow themself off.

DaveHill Posted: Sun Jul 11 05:25:55 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>DanSRose said:
>
>>Everyone is gay to some degree.
>
>Well that explains those strange dreams about DaveHill I'm having.
>
>I feel pretty
>Oh soooo pretty!
>I feel pretty, and witty,
>and Gaaaaaay!
>
>
Yeah, you like my ballet outfit?
*drools* :P

addi Posted: Sun Jul 11 09:38:27 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  DaveHill said:

>Yeah, you like my ballet outfit?
>*drools* :P

well shit. Now I'll start having homoerotic dreams with you prancing around in pink tights and a full basket.
thank you very much.

DaveHill Posted: Sun Jul 11 10:09:50 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  As long as its erotic you shouldn't be complaining :P

Na, usually i just dance around naked when there's a full moon.

FN Posted: Sun Jul 11 10:34:28 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  DanSRose said:
>For me, homophobia is absolutely the most useless, stupidest thing you can suffer in this day and age. Everyone is gay to some degree.

Yeah, at least anti-semitism and racism is usefull.

Anti-semitism is on the uprise in Belgium.

Or so they say.

dan632 Posted: Sun Jul 11 10:49:33 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  DaveHill said:
>usually i just dance around naked when there's a full moon.

they call this the dutch raindance coz everyone who bears witness ends up crying in the ends

DanSRose Posted: Sun Jul 11 11:30:23 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>Yeah, at least anti-semitism and racism is usefull.
>
>Anti-semitism is on the uprise in Belgium.
>
>Or so they say.

They're all equally useless. I was talking about it in use in American politics.

And Anti-semitism is on the rise all over Europe. Both traditional antisemitism, stemming for religion and the belief that Jews killed Jesus, and Nazi, or racial, antisemitism are rising to to new heights. Also a new type, coming from Arab and Muslim immigrants

FN Posted: Sun Jul 11 12:01:32 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It's the last part I'm talking about.

That's why we should eradicate arabs and muslims ;o)

Mark Posted: Sun Jul 11 12:11:17 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hmm...it is why we should eradicate every form of religion. Because they cannot respect eachother.

Nikki Posted: Sun Jul 11 12:43:30 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  DanSRose said:
Everyone is gay to some degree.

u lying fuck! this is pure utter fucking bullshit!!!
>

dan632 Posted: Sun Jul 11 12:46:08 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Nikki said:
>DanSRose said:
> Everyone is gay to some degree.
>
>u lying fuck! this is pure utter fucking bullshit!!!

the rage has hit the roof, someone must be in denial...or doing the thing that can only be expected from such a shallow judge of character and not read into it enough

Nikki Posted: Sun Jul 11 12:58:24 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  no denial.i just can't accept these ppl with their paws all over my brothers and sisters. it is too too horrible.

DanSRose Posted: Sun Jul 11 13:23:46 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Nikki said:
>no denial.i just can't accept these ppl with their paws all over my brothers and sisters. it is too too horrible.

I have no idea what that means. I swear.
That has nothing to do with either people's confused sexual ambivalence or Antisemitism.

FN Posted: Sun Jul 11 14:21:29 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hmm.

I can honnestly say if don't have the slighest bit of gay feelings.

If it was the case I would admid it without a problem, seriously.

So I don't agree with that.

Mesh Posted: Sun Jul 11 14:53:36 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  im only gay on tuesdays and thursdays.

the rest of the time im 100 percent straight. --------------------

addi Posted: Sun Jul 11 15:20:06 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>im only gay on tuesdays and thursdays.

LOL!

Damn, I'm on a Monday, Wed, Fri, gig. If we ever meet we're screwed..
or not screwed I guess I should say

Christophe, DanRose said "to some degree". That could be from 1% up to 100%. There's really no need to disagree wih that. You can admit to being 1% gay and still be macho beyond your wildest dreams.

*For what it's worth...
beyond the occasional silly statement you make (and we all make), I actually hold your intelligence in fairly high esteem. I must say that with every dumbass post that your pre-teen groupie nikki makes, and that you go along with, that esteem drops lower and lower.
When you don't tell her to shut the hell up I can only assume you agree with her thoughts, and that, to me, is a poor reflection on you.
Just my opinion. On Mondays, wed's. and fridays I still have the hots for you : )

Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Jul 11 16:31:20 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>meshuggah said:
>>im only gay on tuesdays and thursdays.
>
>LOL!
>
>Damn, I'm on a Monday, Wed, Fri, gig. If we ever meet we're screwed..
>or not screwed I guess I should say
>
>Just my opinion. On Mondays, wed's. and fridays I still have the hots for you : )

LOL OMG 2 funny

DanSRose Posted: Sun Jul 11 16:48:32 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  So Christophe, if you are watching an adult video, you only watch ones with 2 women?

DanSRose Posted: Sun Jul 11 16:49:09 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  That's not just addressed to Christophe, but to everyone.

FN Posted: Sun Jul 11 17:15:25 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Yeah, here in Belgium we don't have rain like in other countries, here it's adult movies that fall out of the sky.

FN Posted: Sun Jul 11 17:17:28 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>Christophe, DanRose said "to some degree". That could be from 1% up to 100%. There's really no need to disagree wih that. You can admit to being 1% gay and still be macho beyond your wildest dreams.

Haha.

Seriously, I get along with guys but I don't see anything attractive in them.

>*For what it's worth...
> beyond the occasional silly statement you make (and we all make), I actually hold your intelligence in fairly high esteem. I must say that with every dumbass post that your pre-teen groupie nikki makes, and that you go along with, that esteem drops lower and lower.

The beauty of the forum is the lack of moderators.

I'm sure she's only joking as well anyway, don't really comprehend why everybody makes such a fuss about it.

Anyway, it's not up to me to shut anybody up.

FN Posted: Sun Jul 11 17:17:48 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>Anyway, it's not up to me to shut anybody up.

Except hif, but that's pretty obvious.

Mouse Posted: Sun Jul 11 17:23:14 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>I'm with chris.
>
>Dont care what you are, gay or straight or bi, if you annoy me, I dont like you.
>
>If youre cool, I like you.

Meshomania! *tacklehug*
Where on earth have you been? I missed you man!

Nikki Posted: Sun Jul 11 22:28:26 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hey Addison, why do you keep putting me down? I am not preteen I am a college grad with clinical designation in psychology. I have several good friends from this forum who write to me regularly. In FUN, and in FUN only, I try to provoke wherever possible in this forum. That is MY role, MY choice. Be a man and take up the challenge and not continue to be a BIG SOOKY BOY who misses mamas chest and songs.huh?

Nikki Posted: Sun Jul 11 22:31:04 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  of course Christophe sees right through me. you are a smart VERY smart guy LOL yes I'm only joking . can anyone else see that ? why so sensitive? I giggle hysterically as I write my posts, and so do you, ontimes, Christophe, so do you lol

dan632 Posted: Sun Jul 11 22:44:50 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i know a girl just like u Nikki, her name is kristin. she's a whore, i told her to slit her wrists and please everyone

DaveHill Posted: Mon Jul 12 04:05:04 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm with you on that one. Send me some money or a nice blond girl and i'll hop over the border, straight into the minefield that's Belgium. Don't think she'll be too hard to single out, crying in the middle of a town square, predicting the end of the world....
etc. etc.

libra Posted: Mon Jul 12 04:05:48 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Nikki said:
>In FUN, and in FUN only, I try to provoke wherever possible in this forum. That is MY role, MY choice. Be a man and take up the challenge and not continue to be a BIG SOOKY BOY who misses mamas chest and songs.huh?

there's something very very very wrong with her...

antartica Posted: Mon Jul 12 04:16:03 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  what libra said...

DaveHill Posted: Mon Jul 12 04:27:54 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Oxygen deprivement at birth.
Cocaine.
Too much testosteron.
*fill in here*

erikagm Posted: Mon Jul 12 11:19:33 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Tsk.. What baffles me is how she can claim to be a college grad with a specialty in psychology and still bash gay people like that.

The WHO (world health organization) dropped the bullshit about it being an illness and erased all such comments from its textbooks loooooong time ago...

And I would believe they listen to the World Health Organization even over there in Andorra... Or don't they?

Tsk tsk

Nikki Posted: Mon Jul 12 13:41:39 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  erikagm said:
>Tsk.. What baffles me is how she can claim to be a college grad with a specialty in psychology and still bash gay people like that.
>

yah! baffle is the name of the game! (cheers) I'm just an amazing person, aren't I? LOL

Nikki Posted: Mon Jul 12 13:42:20 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  for the record ppl I have many gay and bi friends!

mat_j Posted: Mon Jul 12 14:10:24 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Nikki said:
>Hey Addison, why do you keep putting me down? I am not preteen I am a college grad with clinical designation in psychology. I have several good friends from this forum who write to me regularly. In FUN, and in FUN only, I try to provoke wherever possible in this forum. That is MY role, MY choice. Be a man and take up the challenge and not continue to be a BIG SOOKY BOY who misses mamas chest and songs.huh?

Yeah Addi man, why rag on Nikki so much she's a dude

mat_j Posted: Mon Jul 12 14:18:33 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  And as for the Gay bacon lettuce and tomato thingy.

I have some top class gay chums, One of my good friends Tim and I used to present a nostalgia show on local radio, one night we had a complaint about our show making homophobic comments but Tim is gay and we never could figure out what we said even after listening to a transcript of that show. If you were that person please tell me what we said and we'll send you a goody bag

Nikki Posted: Mon Jul 12 14:32:03 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>
>Yeah Addi man, why rag on Nikki so much she's a dude

Oh Mat, the compliments, my GOD!!! now you are looking so delicious and I'm so HUNGRY, too. uuuummmm maybe erika will tell you to run too, huh? yum yum yum. then you go and talk about blt i simply MUST eat (gobble, snarfle...gulp) :-)

erikagm Posted: Mon Jul 12 14:36:34 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Nikki said:
>yah! baffle is the name of the game! (cheers) I'm just an amazing person, aren't I? LOL

Well, you have certainly left most of us non-plussed over your ridiculous comments in the past... And please, and I believe I am speaking for most of us here, refrain from making such lewd comments as on another thread from now on

mat_j Posted: Mon Jul 12 14:37:37 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Nikki said:
>mat_j said:
>>
>>Yeah Addi man, why rag on Nikki so much she's a dude
>
>Oh Mat, the compliments, my GOD!!! now you are looking so delicious and I'm so HUNGRY, too. uuuummmm maybe erika will tell you to run too, huh? yum yum yum. then you go and talk about blt i simply MUST eat (gobble, snarfle...gulp) :-)

Nah, i've changed my mind, i still can't stand you

addi Posted: Mon Jul 12 16:10:13 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Nikki said:
>Hey Addison, why do you keep putting me down?

It's a dirty job, Dikki, but somebody's got to do it : )

Just a few of the reasons why (and I really don't need to do this cuz you've got a gift for putting yourself down without anyone's help. you really do!

To addison:
pig addison phew i spit you out male chauvinist DOG!!!!

To DaveHill:
fuck off queerboy

To mat_j:
Oh Mat, the compliments, my GOD!!! now you are looking so delicious and I'm so HUNGRY, too.

To choke:
Choke finds normal sex nauseating????
LOL

To Dan632:
u are such an asshole

To DanSRose:
u lying fuck! this is pure utter fucking bullshit!!!

To Asswipe:
asswipe has found his match in Mr. Hyde-Tweety Choke

clinical psychologist? Surely you jest!
My dog has more insight into human nature dear, and he's german to boot! (or is that Das Bot?) Auch du Leiber!

*you are becoming boring and tedious. I fear if this continues that you will type posts here, but no one will see them, except horny belgian plonkers.

Nikki Posted: Mon Jul 12 20:23:39 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  np Mat and Addison I'll have nothing else to say to either of you I tried changing things for you but really there is no further point. goodbye!

novemberrain Posted: Mon Jul 12 20:30:12 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  *in shock*

Addi! This must mean you ~are~ the weakest link! ;)

but I still love ya, General.

baristapro Posted: Mon Jul 12 20:51:41 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Nikki said:
>for the record ppl I have many gay and bi friends!

I love it when straight people say this, as if this proves they aren't homophobic.

addi Posted: Mon Jul 12 21:08:16 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  novemberrain said:

>Addi! This must mean you ~are~ the weakest link! ;)

I think it means I'm the weakest dink.

Tand I confess the better Addi would have just ignored Nikki.
It was the petty side of me that struck back at her insipid posts.
i'm not proud of it

>but I still love ya, General.

Thank you. The feelings mutual.

DanSRose Posted: Tue Jul 13 01:09:41 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  You must take everything as gospel from a person who can't use the English language properly or argue their points without gonig to insults or saying things lkie "nah-ah! ur like so totaly wrong!" as a defense.
Super-duper

FN Posted: Tue Jul 13 04:39:29 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  DanSRose said:
>You must take everything as gospel from a person who can't use the English language properly

Yeah, I mean come on, people who don't speak english properly are so primitive.

dan632 Posted: Tue Jul 13 05:03:26 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Nikki said:
>np Mat and Addison I'll have nothing else to say to either of you I tried changing things for you but really there is no further point. goodbye!

at the rate your going, you'll have said that to all but one person here, then you'll have no1 to put down.

Nikki Posted: Tue Jul 13 05:26:47 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>DanSRose said:
>>You must take everything as gospel from a person who can't use the English language properly
>
>Yeah, I mean come on, people who don't speak english properly are so primitive.

LOL. Yes Christophe, LOL, that would make it so "prim and proper" shall we say: "mutually satisfying"? hahaha. DanRose, I may not speak English as my first language but btw the gospels weren't english orginally either!

choke Posted: Tue Jul 13 06:22:33 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>To choke:
>Choke finds normal sex nauseating????
>LOL
>
:O i didn,t see this! where is it?

addi Posted: Tue Jul 13 07:27:24 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:

>Yeah, I mean come on, people who don't speak english properly are so primitive.

That's a valid point, Christophe. Getting on Nikki's English skills isn't fair when it's not her first language.

I have no problem with her english. I think she's done an excellant job at communicating her stupidity.

erikagm Posted: Tue Jul 13 17:00:46 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Tsk I partly agree with you, addison, as-in:

addison said:
I have no problem with her english. I think she's done an excellant job at communicating her stupidity.

BUT...

English is my second language too, but still, I strive to improve it daily, whereas Nikki here, seems to only want to improve the diversity of her insults...

FN Posted: Tue Jul 13 20:44:21 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I dunnow, but before people make non-constructive comments about my second language (which is french) they should master their own 2nd language better than I master mine.

Same thing goes for 3rd (english) and 4th ones.

Nikki Posted: Tue Jul 13 20:50:09 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  and thanks again erikagm please continue
get it all off your chest and I'm sure you'll feel better :-)

Cherry_Moon Posted: Tue Jul 13 21:15:29 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>meshuggah said:
>>im only gay on tuesdays and thursdays.
>
>Damn, I'm on a Monday, Wed, Fri, gig. If we ever meet we're screwed..
>or not screwed I guess I should say
>
>Just my opinion. On Mondays, wed's. and fridays I still have the hots for you : )

LOL LOL I can't breathe

Puck Posted: Fri Jul 23 04:48:54 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  DanSRose said:
>...Jews killed Jesus...

Why is this guy so popular? He must've had an awesome publicist.

Christophe said:
>...we don't have rain like in other countries,
Here, we have some kind of crazy money-rain, but that's only during the superbowl.

Nikki said:
>goodbye!
Be that word our sign of parting... I shrieked upstarting

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]