Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

This should be in the love section.
dan632 Posted: Sun Jul 11 07:15:44 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i fucked my work partner and called him lover. then she said "listen buddy, you can't keep doing this, i don't think we should B friends" then i cried and started to call her frank

FN Posted: Sun Jul 11 07:57:49 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Not in a relationship right now and it's killing me lol.

Planning on changing it when the forementioned victims get back and when I get back to my mother's place so I can pick up my nightlife again.

A fuckbuddy (the female kind at least) would be welcome as well, if it's a hotty.

Have had one, don't see any problems with it.

Mark Posted: Sun Jul 11 08:58:57 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  nope, am single

FN Posted: Sun Jul 11 09:34:37 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wolffie said:
>nope, am single

It's the hair.

No matter what your mother tells you, that just isn't attractive when it looks like you can fry something with the grease in it.

addi Posted: Sun Jul 11 09:58:02 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  dan632 said:
> then i cried and started to call her frankfurter

LOL!
you don't fuck frankfurters, Dan. You EAT them. You Aussie's are so weird

*mara. very nice pic

I'm married.
Last time I referred to her as my Fuck Buddy though I got a large book thrown my way and a "Fuck This!"

dan632 Posted: Sun Jul 11 10:15:16 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  was this book a playboy or penthouse? and did u really try fuck it or were the pages too sticky from the previous attempt? perhaps by your son

Mark Posted: Sun Jul 11 10:29:58 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>Wolffie said:
>>nope, am single
>
>It's the hair.
>
>No matter what your mother tells you, that just isn't attractive when it looks like you can fry something with the grease in it.
?? grease...in my hear. Well excuse me mister "I need a fuck" christophe...there is no grease in my hear. ...not much anyway.

you know, why bother? I mean, it isn't just the hair, it's everything and there is nothing that can be saved.

FN Posted: Sun Jul 11 10:32:51 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Lol, see, that's where you go wrong from the start.

Confidence my man and you're half way there.

Girls and women are a lot like dogs...

I meant that they smell fear and insecurity!

dan632 Posted: Sun Jul 11 10:46:57 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  and they prefer that the men do the mounting, not the other way around...

addi Posted: Sun Jul 11 10:59:34 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:

>I meant that they smell fear and insecurity!

They also have a keen nose for smelling cheap cologne, womanizers, and arrogance
: )

Mark Posted: Sun Jul 11 11:47:53 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>Lol, see, that's where you go wrong from the start.
>
>
>Confidence my man and you're half way there.
How confident would you be if you're always picked on, because I didn't want to be part of their fucking herd or here girls saying that they think you're ugly...now that isn't really building somebodies confidence.

However, I was somewhat pessimistic in my previous post. I sometimes still suffer from that, but slowly and surely I'm finding my way to a more positive and confidend way of living.

Mark Posted: Sun Jul 11 11:48:51 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hmm...that would be

hear girls saying(...)

FN Posted: Sun Jul 11 11:55:47 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>They also have a keen nose for smelling cheap cologne, womanizers, and arrogance

Hey, I resent that.

I'm way too good for cheap cologne.

FN Posted: Sun Jul 11 11:59:57 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wolffie said:
>How confident would you be if you're always picked on, because I didn't want to be part of their fucking herd or here girls saying that they think you're ugly...now that isn't really building somebodies confidence.

Cut the hair man, and you're half way there ;o)

I'm not part of the herd either and I'm doing alright.

And lots of girls man, don't pay too much attention to it if some wannabe-sluts try to get you down.

Easier said than done I know but still, high trees catch a lot of wind ;o) , so I've had people trying to take shots at me as well, you shouldn't get too upset about that kind of behaviour.

Nikki Posted: Sun Jul 11 12:47:52 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i like to ride wildly on top while the man thrusts savagely beneath and nibbles my breasts and tugs my ass (breathes heavily...grunts...) aaaahhhhh

baristapro Posted: Sun Jul 11 14:10:30 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Nikki said:
>i like to ride wildly on top while the man thrusts savagely beneath and nibbles my breasts and tugs my ass (breathes heavily...grunts...) aaaahhhhh

Yikes. Wish I still got that.

FN Posted: Sun Jul 11 14:22:27 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Nikki said:
>i like to ride wildly on top while the man thrusts savagely beneath and nibbles my breasts and tugs my ass (breathes heavily...grunts...) aaaahhhhh

Now I like you even more

FN Posted: Sun Jul 11 14:23:49 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hypocrite said:
>Yikes. Wish I still got that.

How are you

choke Posted: Sun Jul 11 17:25:40 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Nikki said:

Am i the only one who finds that remotely naeseating?

Mesh Posted: Sun Jul 11 17:37:10 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:
>
>Am i the only one who finds that remotely naeseating?
>

no

and me and Melissa "missy" been together about five and half months.

me and my right hands, relationship goes back much farther, however.

baristapro Posted: Sun Jul 11 19:02:17 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>Hypocrite said:
>>Yikes. Wish I still got that.
>
>
>How are you

Ironically enough, going through a nasty break up. I'm not sure if I'm hurting more due to the heartache, or the bruises.

Nikki Posted: Sun Jul 11 22:22:07 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Choke finds normal sex nauseating????
LOL
Well I guess the show is on the OTHER foot, huh. Why don't YOU go see a therapist? huh?

ooooohhhhh aaaaahhhhhh Christophe, i cum for you. ummmmmmm

dan632 Posted: Sun Jul 11 22:34:27 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  it's not the sex she finds nauseating, it's the fact that you openly admit to the fantasies you have. no man, cept maybe christophe, could find you attractive from your personality. if you lived in my town you'd wanna hope u look good (although i'm sure you'll tell us that u r sexy, ironically) otherwise you'd be classed as beef. beef is the highest, or lowest depends how you see it, order of sluts. coz they can be bought at any corner, you just need to know how to cook the beef.

Mesh Posted: Sun Jul 11 23:06:26 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  dan632 said:
>, you just need to know how to cook the beef.

I like my medium rare.

With some horseradisch.

iggy Posted: Sun Jul 11 23:39:51 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  single not by choice.

fucking hell

Nikki Posted: Mon Jul 12 05:34:41 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hee hee hee...oh my, Dan you're such a philosopher hee hee hee, you are SO profound! WowEE! Now, why didn't "I" think of THAT! such wisdom

dan632 Posted: Mon Jul 12 06:43:04 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  how's that old saying go Nikki? "Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit"...something along those lines? you're fucking pathetic.

instead of trying to convince us all that you are provoking purely out of fun and don't mean harm, or whateva that lame justification crap was that u tried feeding us was, Y don't u just fuck off and leave us be? perhaps find a forum where people want you to hang around? can't u see that christophe is the only one here who has any remote want of you to stay? sometimes i even wonder about that.

if u had even a shred of knowledge you'd realise that you are just wasting your time here because no matter what you say from now on, NO-ONE will be able to take you seriousely. you are a fucking joke, deal with it, move on and find a new place to infest.

antartica Posted: Mon Jul 12 06:57:07 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hypocrite said:
>Ironically enough, going through a nasty break up. I'm not sure if I'm hurting more due to the heartache, or the bruises.

bruises??????

Nikki Posted: Mon Jul 12 07:12:37 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Dan,
Since provocation makes you obviously so violent, ( i can only IMAGINE the domestic scene...poor souls ), I will be ignoring everything from you, from now on. I won't try to provoke you. Please, for the sake of others here in the forum, control your violence, it's not helping them any. It's not me they're too concerned about, it's you! Maybe something you should think about, huh? Goodbye!

dan632 Posted: Mon Jul 12 08:03:40 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  you're so conceited it's not funny.

libra said:
>Nikki said:
>>In FUN, and in FUN only, I try to provoke wherever possible in this forum. That is MY role, MY choice. Be a man and take up the challenge and not continue to be a BIG SOOKY BOY who misses mamas chest and songs.huh?

>there's something very very very wrong with her...

of course, this doesn't sound like she's concerned at all. although why would any one want to be? you're worthless, you've yet to prove a point. the only thing we know about you, is you're a loser.

erikagm Posted: Mon Jul 12 11:26:23 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  LOL

I'll repeat what I said in another forum... Even though she is a shrink, she should seriously go see one... I dont know if talking to patients got to her, or what, but she needs some SERIOUS help...

And I concurr with Choke... Her post about sex was nauseating, and not because of the fact that "normal" sex was portrayed, but because of the fact that it was laid out there for the whole world to see and for us to have nightmares envisioning Nikki possibly procreating a progeny, thereby continuing the chain of ignorance and bigotry!

erikagm Posted: Mon Jul 12 11:28:21 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Oh, and going through a very nasty breakup here as well... Although I will try my best to try and patch things up...

I still love her...

FN Posted: Mon Jul 12 12:28:32 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  dan632 said:
>"Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit"...something along those lines? you're fucking pathetic.

Don't agree with that at all actually.

No comment on the rest ;o)

novemberrain Posted: Mon Jul 12 13:06:51 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  erikagm said:
>Oh, and going through a very nasty breakup here as well... Although I will try my best to try and patch things up...
>
>I still love her...

*HUGS*

mat_j Posted: Mon Jul 12 14:02:25 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm single for the first time in three years, its great as i needed a bit of time out to get sorted out after university, I am still friends with two out of three of the long term relationships in that time which is nice. The other one, however, who's name won't be mentioned can go and take a flying fuck at the moon.

erikagm Posted: Mon Jul 12 19:00:29 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Well, its definitely over between my girlfriend and myself folks...

5 years down the drain...

oh well... Gotta pick up the pieces of my life and go on...

baristapro Posted: Mon Jul 12 20:43:03 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  erikagm said:
>Well, its definitely over between my girlfriend and myself folks...
>
>5 years down the drain...
>
>oh well... Gotta pick up the pieces of my life and go on...

If you succeed in doing so, let me know how.

libra Posted: Mon Jul 12 21:40:34 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i have a boyfriend, a very new one, and my first. It'll be a month tomorrow. But it feels like years(especially since we were best friends for months and months before we started dating). I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing, I guess its a good thing if it feels like years and I still want to be with him alllll the time.

Mesh Posted: Tue Jul 13 00:12:01 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra made me smile.

Asswipe Posted: Tue Jul 13 01:17:22 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  my right and left hand are constantly fighting over me. it's getting so bad. gonna see if they'll go w/ me to counselling or else i'm gonna have to cut them off. =/

antartica Posted: Tue Jul 13 01:46:05 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hypocrite said:
>erikagm said:
>>Well, its definitely over between my girlfriend and myself folks...
>>
>>5 years down the drain...
>>
>>oh well... Gotta pick up the pieces of my life and go on...
>
>If you succeed in doing so, let me know how.

hmm... went through quite a bad time after a r'ship of 3 years went tits up... but got through it with a lot of support from friends (and surprisingly none from the bottle)... i suppose you gotta let it out and reconcile with yourself eventually that "it's over"...

in the words of Peter Gabriel...

I Grieve

It was only one hour ago
It was all so different then
Nothing yet has really sunk in
Looks like it always did
This flesh and bone
Is just the way that we are tied in
But there's no one home

I grieve for you
And you leave me

So hard to move on
Still loving what's gone
Say life carries on
Carries on and on and on and on

The news that truly shocks
Is the empty, empty page
While the final rattle rocks
Its empty, empty cage
And I can't handle this

I grieve for you
You leave me

Let it out and move on
Missing what's gone
Say life carries on
Say life carries on and on and on

Life carries on in the people I meet
In everyone that's out on the street
In all the dogs and cats
In the flies and rats
In the rot and the rust
In the ashes and the dust
Life carries on and on and on and on
Life carries on and on and on
Life carries on and on and on and on
Just the car that we ride in
The home we reside in
The face that we hide in
The way we are tied in
As life carries on and on and on and on

Did I dream this belief
Or did I believe this dream
Now I will find relief

I grieve

libra said:
>i have a boyfriend, a very new one, and my first. It'll be a month tomorrow. But it feels like years(especially since we were best friends for months and months before we started dating). I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing, I guess its a good thing if it feels like years and I still want to be with him alllll the time.

is a good thing to be best friends for some time first... coz then you reali get to know each other... before you take the next step into a "relationship"...
it's like. doing your research and studies before finding a car you like and taking it for a test drive, versus just doing the test drive and finding out you HATE the car... ya?

sorry for the long post... it's Peter's fault...

but life carries on and on and on and on... =)

choke Posted: Tue Jul 13 06:33:49 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Nikki said:
>Dan,
>Since provocation makes you obviously so violent, ( i can only IMAGINE the domestic scene...poor souls ), I will be ignoring everything from you, from now on. I won't try to provoke you. Please, for the sake of others here in the forum, control your violence, it's not helping them any. It's not me they're too concerned about, it's you! Maybe something you should think about, huh? Goodbye!

we arent concerned about you? we just dont like you? Dan, is welcome, hes being violent For our sake, not Against it (dont ask me to explain that PLEASE) Dandy dan the angry man is helping us alot more than you are, because hes saying the things we want to say!

Nikki Posted: Tue Jul 13 09:51:52 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  oh I get it, i HAVE to say the things YOU want me to say. hmmmm I don't think I want to be a puppet, no thanks, particularly not yours

dan632 Posted: Tue Jul 13 09:56:38 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  where was this said? she didn't say anything that you are implying, no offence but your english sucks!

erikagm Posted: Tue Jul 13 11:10:15 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Tsk... And I was complaining about hif's spelling...

I truly apologize hif... Nikki takes the cake, in spelling, grammar and syntaxis...

Jeebus...

Nikki Posted: Tue Jul 13 14:31:52 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  erikagm said:
>Tsk... And I was complaining about hif's spelling...
>
>I truly apologize hif... Nikki takes the cake, in spelling, grammar and syntaxis...
>
>Jeebus...

THANKS ERIKA

erikagm Posted: Tue Jul 13 14:35:25 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  You're fantabulously welcome, Nikki...

(i wonder how she even understood my post... or if she even did)

choke Posted: Tue Jul 13 18:28:30 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Nikki said:
>oh I get it, i HAVE to say the things YOU want me to say. hmmmm I don't think I want to be a puppet, no thanks, particularly not yours

I said he says the things we WANT to say, not the things we want -him- to say..

platypusboy Posted: Tue Jul 13 20:50:48 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sorry to detract from the lovely conversation that has digressed from the topic, but to answer the original question... I have a fuck buddy of sorts. We're just friends but we each have an outrageous libido. It's a purely symbiotic relationship. Whenever we get together we know what's going on, and we don't deny the fact we just use each other for the sex.

iggy Posted: Tue Jul 13 22:54:14 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i had a best friend/lover,girlfriend/future wife/movie buddy/coffee date/cruising in the car companion/soulmate/hanging around and do nothing/ lazing under sunbeams/lunch date/ [add everything u want] for close to 2 years.

in short she was my other self and more.

it just ended, and it hurts like fuck.

i miss her. cos i lost all of the above.

antartica Posted: Wed Jul 14 02:22:02 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hello platypusboy... =)

erikagm Posted: Wed Jul 14 15:41:28 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chanz said:
>i had a best friend/lover,girlfriend/future wife/movie buddy/coffee date/cruising in the car companion/soulmate/hanging around and do nothing/ lazing under sunbeams/lunch date/ [add everything u want] for close to 2 years.
>
>in short she was my other self and more.
>
>it just ended, and it hurts like fuck.
>
>i miss her. cos i lost all of the above.
>
>
I know how you feel... But trust me... I would rather have had it be 2 years than 5...

antartica Posted: Thu Jul 15 03:34:30 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  erikagm said:
>I know how you feel... But trust me... I would rather have had it be 2 years than 5...

canna argue with that...

but there be times that it may have been even a 2 day r'ship but mebbe the intensity and passion could be more than that of some peolple who've been together for decades....

but still erika... you got your point.... =)

Puck Posted: Fri Jul 23 06:31:28 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mara said:
>partner/
I've been with my gf for almost two months. Status: Cute an' innocent.

>'just friend'
I'm not going to count them all.

>fuck buddy?
We're not boink-buddies per se, just good...best friends (nothing physical or anything that I would consider cheating). We dated for a while, then I broke up with her and we talked for a few hours in a sort of "post-relationship review". After that we still talked just as often as we did before.
Nobody knows me better than her. Recently, things have gotten complicated with us. She admitted that she's interested in me again and I think I feel the same way. She wouldn't make a move on me, because she's friends with my current gf. I'm not the kind of guy that cheats, and I won't leave my gf for her, 'cause 1)I won't risk that friendship 2) I once said that I wouldn't leave her to be with someone else. I would leave her because it wasn't working.
Last week, they seriously asked me if I wanted to have a threesome with them. I would ask the gt collective what I should do, but I can guess what you all would say...plus this thread is old and I don't really expect this to be read.

antartica Posted: Fri Jul 23 07:07:01 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>>fuck buddy?
>Last week, they seriously asked me if I wanted to have a threesome with them. I would ask the gt collective what I should do, but I can guess what you all would say...plus this thread is old and I don't really expect this to be read.

wrong there mischevious spirit of the night....
i read it..
and i say "LIVE THE DREAM!!!!"

but do give us some feed back ... haha

FN Posted: Fri Jul 23 07:20:59 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>Last week, they seriously asked me if I wanted to have a threesome with them. I would ask the gt collective what I should do, but I can guess what you all would say...plus this thread is old and I don't really expect this to be read.

My guess is they're both sluts.

But hey, that's just me.

Puck Posted: Fri Jul 23 07:30:01 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>My guess is they're both sluts.

I'm flattered. Thanks for the pep talk. But, no. They remain unpopped...sorta. The ex is...fond of...flying solo.

FN Posted: Fri Jul 23 08:47:23 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>I'm flattered. Thanks for the pep talk.

Haha I didn't mean it like that, I'm just saying if they're friends and one of them is your gf and she invites you to have a threesome together with her friend which is also your ex, it just seems to me that they have pretty low moral standards concerning this subject.

Which is fine, ofcourse, comprendre et ne pas juger, but I've dumped girls for much less than that, but that's just me.

Puck Posted: Fri Jul 23 09:22:56 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>Haha I didn't mean it like that, I'm just saying if they're friends and one of them is your gf and she invites you to have a threesome together with her friend which is also your ex, it just seems to me that they have pretty low moral standards concerning this subject.

"low moral standards"? well...maybe I'm just...in demand.
The ex wants her first time to be with me, alone. She was the one that brought up the threesome idea, and they weren't inviting me to join THEIR boink-fest. She says that she's completely straight, but I know that she's easily influenced. I think that she justs wants me and thought I might take the bait if my gf was involved.

FN Posted: Fri Jul 23 10:36:41 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  So she IS a slut.

Puck Posted: Fri Jul 23 10:39:56 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>So she IS a slut.

Ouch! Nice shot there, christophe.

antartica Posted: Fri Jul 23 11:03:04 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  bleh... just follow your heart and if you still get mixed signals, follow your head....

big or small... instinct will just kick in.... heh

FN Posted: Fri Jul 23 11:10:58 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>Christophe said:
>>So she IS a slut.
>
>Ouch! Nice shot there, christophe.

Lol, again, it's not meant as a shot at you.

It's just my view.

If she's easy-going about 1 thing she'll be easy-going on another as well.

Just not my cup of tea.

Nothing against threesomes, but not while in a relationship.

But again, that's just me.

dan632 Posted: Fri Jul 23 11:17:13 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  when you are offered a threesome, don't follow your heart-it will say no...don't follow your head-it won't be able to decide...follow your dick-it will always say "JACKPOT! CHICKPOT! I'M GOING IN EVEN IF YOU'RE NOT!!"

Puck Posted: Fri Jul 23 11:17:24 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>If she's easy-going about 1 thing she'll be easy-going on another as well.

I've been awake for 25 hours on very little food. Break it down some more.

>Nothing against threesomes, but not while in a relationship.

It probably won't happen anyway.

FN Posted: Fri Jul 23 11:24:11 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>I've been awake for 25 hours on very little food. Break it down some more.

What it comes down to is this: if you're in a "normal" relationship, threesomes will always, yes, always, lead to problems.

That's why I'm against threesomes while in a relationship. Honnestly, I'd never do it.

Outside a relationship it's a different thing though.

But still, the girls involved would be seen as sluts by me as I see it as demeaning for the women involved.

How very macho and conservative of me, I know, I don't give a fuck, that's how I see it.

Puck Posted: Fri Jul 23 11:35:56 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  antartica said:
>bleh... just follow your heart and if you still get mixed signals, follow your head....
>big or small... instinct will just kick in.... heh

I knew that there had to be at least one possible semi-sensitive reply.

dan632 said:
>when you are offered a threesome, don't follow your heart-it will say no...don't follow your head-it won't be able to decide...follow your dick-it will always say "JACKPOT! CHICKPOT! I'M GOING IN EVEN IF YOU'RE NOT!!"

LMAO! I'm not a follower of my penis. Suddenly, I'm reminded of the character Mark from the Bell Jar.
A friend of mine was trying to get me to go out with some girl. She tried to tempt me by saying that I might get lucky. I told her that I can get lucky by myself.

Christophe said:
>But still, the girls involved would be seen as sluts by me as I see it as demeaning for the women involved... that's how I see it.

If a slut is someone who'll sleep with anyone, then I disagree. They're not boinking just anyone.

antartica Posted: Fri Jul 23 11:42:03 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  wats the difference between a bitch and a slut?

a schlut'll sleep with anyone

a bitch'll sleep with anyone BUT YOU!!!

*just a lousy joke all... no one take offense pls*

antartica Posted: Fri Jul 23 11:43:37 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>antartica said:
>>bleh... just follow your heart and if you still get mixed signals, follow your head....
>>big or small... instinct will just kick in.... heh
>
>I knew that there had to be at least one possible semi-sensitive reply.

lol... at least i was a wee bit more subtle! =P

FN Posted: Fri Jul 23 11:45:14 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>If a slut is someone who'll sleep with anyone, then I disagree. They're not boinking just anyone.

A slut, to me, has many definitions, "boinking anyone" being just 1 of them.

Puck Posted: Fri Jul 23 20:30:01 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>A slut, to me, has many definitions, "boinking anyone" being just 1 of them.

Care to share any of those definitions with us?

FN Posted: Fri Jul 23 21:47:52 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>Care to share any of those definitions with us?

Already did.

Don't mean it as a personal attack by the way, everybody can just do whatever they want for all I care, I don't judge untill you ask me to, so here's the verdict.

I'm pretty conservative when it comes to sex, meaning that I do think, how corny it might be, that when you have sex while in a relationship love should be a part of it, it is one of the reasons why people bother to have relationships you know.

You can have sex out of lust when you're not in a relationship, but, cliché as it is, it still isn't the same experience. Not to me at least.

You can bullshit all you want, but in a threesome, no matter with who it is, love has nothing to do with it.

And that's fine, but that doesn't coincide with my principles on the subject.

And he or she who doesn't comply with my way of thinking (on this matter) can do whatever they want, I couldn't care less, but if you ask my opinion about this yourself; the people involved are sluts, already, just for suggesting it and taking it into serious consideration.

Mesh Posted: Fri Jul 23 23:12:40 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  antartica said:
>
>*just a lousy joke all... no one take offense pls*

Well I never! Ant that offends me greatly >_<

Nah just kidding. Good joke it was ;)

Puck Posted: Sat Jul 24 01:10:01 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>I don't judge untill you ask me to, so here's the verdict.
I wouldn't have posted anything if I didn't expect to be judged.

>...when you have sex while in a relationship love should be a part of it, it is one of the reasons why people bother to have relationships you know.
This bit I agree with completely.

>And he or she who doesn't comply with my way of thinking (on this matter)...the people involved are sluts, already, just for suggesting it and taking it into serious consideration.

Horny Girls vs Christophe's principles. "serious consideration"? It was just an idea. We didn't actually plan anything: date; time; rules...

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]