Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

And now a rant. . .
Cherry_Moon Posted: Tue Jul 13 21:32:34 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm surrounded by `tard! Good god I swear to CHRIST. `K let me xplain. I'm doing a play with Mouse. There's a meeting coming up on Sat. My dad is being xtra annoying with the whole set up. I've given him more then enough info 4 him to figure out the driving arrangements. Unfortunately, though technically I'm old enough to have a full fledge liscense my parents waited until my 16th birthday 2 get me to Driver's Ed. Not a biggie. I didn't work or have a life. I mostly stayed at home all day and either did home-schooling or reading. Now I've a job and lots of things I want 2 do and see. I can't because it's like I'm giving a ten page detail report 2 the CIA on mapping out a tedious but rather enjoyable brain transplant. Sew, they need 2 know exact details, which hey I'm NOT knocking the parental units. But, I've given them the specs and they aren't (well my dad) being fair about it. My dad's only response is, "Well, that's great but, "we" still don't have enough information. Come back later when U know." !!GOD!!. Sigh serenity now, serenity now.

mat_j Posted: Tue Jul 13 21:56:37 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Heh heh SERENITY NOW!

Good news and bad news and they're both your fired!

Mouse Posted: Tue Jul 13 23:27:51 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm terribly sorry dear. You know I'd drive you if I could. I want my license. :(
My dad suggested you stay over on Friday night, we'd have to be good and get some sleep though.

FN Posted: Wed Jul 14 06:35:56 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mouse said:
>I'm terribly sorry dear. You know I'd drive you if I could. I want my license. :(
>My dad suggested you stay over on Friday night, we'd have to be good and get some sleep though.

I'm guessing that won't be a problem, being gay and all.

erikagm Posted: Wed Jul 14 11:59:23 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Oh Cristophe, stop being as ass, they're best friends...

Mouse Posted: Wed Jul 14 12:21:12 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>I'm guessing that won't be a problem, being gay and all.

Read this and reread it, I still can't make sense of it. Though I think I can derive your intention...
*thwack*

FN Posted: Wed Jul 14 13:55:32 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Isn't cherry moon a gay guy?

Kind of like jack from dawson's creek.

Mouse, you can be jen, the slutty citygirl.

erikagm Posted: Wed Jul 14 14:29:14 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  cherry moon is a girl, unless i am cataclysmically mistaken...

*glares at christophe for his dumbass comments*

You know, im actually starting to believe Nikki is Cristophe's alter ego. Kinda like The Goblin and the scientist from spiderman

FN Posted: Wed Jul 14 15:50:26 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Haha yeah, you'd like that wouldn't you.

FN Posted: Wed Jul 14 15:51:08 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>Haha yeah, you'd like that wouldn't you.

I take that back, what I meant to say was:

Perhaps, but you will never know!

I'm so evil

libra Posted: Wed Jul 14 17:36:56 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm sorry cherry. I know what you mean, my parents always wanted to know everything that i was doing, and when i came home, they wanted every detail. these are the approaches i've used at various times.

1. lying to them (making elaborate covers for what you're doing)
2. manipulate the information to make it sound better than it really is. For instance, my friend Meg had a lingerie party last summer. Instead of telling my mother it was a lingerie party, and i would be prancing around in a black satin and lace slip, i told her it was 'moulin rouge themed.' Since we loved that movie, it made sense. It also works sometimes, to not act like you're asking them if you can do something, but telling them what you're going to do in an incredibly matter-of-fact way, as if they shouldn't think anything of it because it's incredibly normal. This messes with their minds, they think they should let you do it because you're not asking as if you expect them to say no.
3. Wait till you're 18, and then go crazy with the piercings, tatoos, sex and drugs to make up for your overprotected past.
4. Scream and shout at them. I've used the phrases "you're so controlling, I'll never get to live my own life" and "you're overprotective and treat me like a five year old" many times throughout my middle school and high school years.

FN Posted: Wed Jul 14 19:05:50 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>i would be prancing around in a black satin and lace slip

Say no more

Kira Posted: Wed Jul 14 19:17:06 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>1. lying to them (making elaborate covers for what you're doing)

Cue my Marge Simpson impression...

Is this AT? Cherry, try asking your dad exactly what information he wants, and try your best to get it. If what he asks for is unreasonable, tell him the truth ('I can't possibly know that, stop being difficult you dope!') in a respectful way ('I see what you're saying, but nobody involved can predict/pin down that information right now.')

Cherry_Moon Posted: Wed Jul 14 19:20:56 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>Mouse said:
>>My dad suggested you stay over on Friday night, we'd have to be good and get some sleep though.
>
>I'm guessing that won't be a problem, being gay and all.

>Lol, my avatar isn't a direct representation of my gender or sexuality. Or maybe I act like a gay guy. Which, is pretty funny. Besides I've told u all ready it's a Prince refrence.

erikagm Posted: Wed Jul 14 19:44:31 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Tsk

Despite what Libra says, do NOT make up elaborate schemes to tell them. If you have to lie, create and develop the WHOLE thing in your head beforehand, but never EVER provide more information than what they absolutely asked for. That's the first clue to parents that you are lying... overexplanation...

mat_j Posted: Wed Jul 14 20:01:21 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i would be prancing around in a black satin and lace slip

Cor blimey governor, that's a right corker and no mistake so it is!

Cherry_Moon Posted: Wed Jul 14 20:07:36 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>i would be prancing around in a black satin and lace slip
>
>Cor blimey governor, that's a right corker and no mistake so it is!

hehe, I'd lie 2 see that.

also-

erikagm, ur right. guys can act so retared. well, gay guys don't count. they are different. In a lovely, I-wish-more-men-were-like-that sort of way.

addi Posted: Wed Jul 14 21:39:07 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  From a totally objective viewpoint...
don't lie to your parents!

Libra, I'm printing out your post and mailing it anomynously to your dad : )

Hell,you guys are gonna give me a parent complex if you keep this up. We're really not evil people. I swear. sometimes we actually have your best interests at heart.

Mouse Posted: Wed Jul 14 23:58:07 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>Isn't cherry moon a gay guy?
>
>Kind of like jack from dawson's creek.
>
>Mouse, you can be jen, the slutty citygirl.

Now I'm just annoyed with you, Chris. Though I suppose that's not much different from usual. :P
You and addi seem to have the same problem, you assume people are male. I think there has only been one case where you thought someone was a girl and they were actually a guy.
I never watched dawson's creek, I am not a citygirl, and I am *not* a slut. *thwacks Chris again*

libra Posted: Thu Jul 15 12:07:16 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Dawson's creek's jen wasn't so much a slut as just emotionally off-canter.

*bows her head in shame at having watched years of dawson's creek*

p.s. I don't actually suggest you lie to your parents, cherrymoon. I never lied much. Withholding information works a lot better. I dunno, i think i'm sort of bitter about the whole parents-needing-to-know-absolutely-everything sort of thing and i get annoyed when i hear about others having to deal with it since I had to for so many years. Especially when i was such a good kid in the first place.

addi Posted: Thu Jul 15 12:50:28 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mouse said:

>You and addi seem to have the same problem

No, Our problems are quite different

FN Posted: Thu Jul 15 13:04:46 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>No, Our problems are quite different

Yeah.

Addi can't get it up, I can't get it down.

The moonwalk that is.

FN Posted: Thu Jul 15 13:05:40 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>erikagm, ur right. guys can act so retared. well, gay guys don't count. they are different. In a lovely, I-wish-more-men-were-like-that sort of way.

Haha, well, maybe the gay guys you know.

Anyway, I'm a lot of things, but retarded is not one of them.

FN Posted: Thu Jul 15 13:06:53 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>Lol, my avatar isn't a direct representation of my gender or sexuality.

And still I make a mistake about it!

I mean, like, come on, I mean, like, it's so obvious, like, you know.

>Or maybe I act like a gay guy. Which, is pretty funny. Besides I've told u all ready it's a Prince refrence.

Prince who

By the way, you get a kick out of gay guys?

FN Posted: Fri Jul 16 20:06:09 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mouse my question needs some answerin', damn you feeble girl!

Kira Posted: Fri Jul 16 20:16:09 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>lesbians rule!

Christophe said:
>
>By the way, you get a kick out of gay guys?

Hmmm.

Cherry_Moon Posted: Fri Jul 16 23:25:52 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>Cherry_Moon said:
>>Lol, my avatar isn't a direct representation of my gender or sexuality.
>
>And still I make a mistake about it!
>
>I mean, like, come on, I mean, like, it's so obvious, like, you know.

R U trying 2 be a retard? or R U like this all of the time. I might be nothing but 1 night stand 2 U but at least I have some brain power beyond ur dick.

>
>Prince who
Ooh, giggles coquettishly. He's a rock star from the mid-west USA. He's 5'2 bi-racial, & super sexy.
>
>By the way, you get a kick out of gay guys?
No, I get horny.

Mouse Posted: Fri Jul 16 23:32:47 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>Mouse my question needs some answerin', damn you feeble girl!

*thwacks Christophe a third time*
Sorry, you were asking for it again.
*grins broadly*

Are you asking me a question directly, Chris? If so then please pose it again in a way I'm more likely to answer.
*skips off*

Mousie

mat_j Posted: Sun Jul 18 17:48:04 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>From a totally objective viewpoint...
>don't lie to your parents!
>
>Libra, I'm printing out your post and mailing it anomynously to your dad : )
>
>Hell,you guys are gonna give me a parent complex if you keep this up. We're really not evil people. I swear. sometimes we actually have your best interests at heart.

Addison's right, parents aren't evil, just square

Mouse Posted: Tue Jul 20 02:29:45 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>No, I get horny.

*Coughs, turns red, and denies association with Cherry*

Anyways. There's a certain sincerity and lack of threat that gay guys just naturally have.
I don't have a lot of friends, and I have even fewer male friends, but the gay guys I know make me less uncomfortable.

'Slash' is very popular, several girls I know like it but I personally don't see the appeal. I also don't get why guys like lesbians. No one has been able to explain that in a way that made the slightest bit of sense. *shrug*

Puck Posted: Fri Jul 23 09:54:02 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>Christophe said:
>>By the way, you get a kick out of gay guys?
>No, I get horny.
The gay guys won't take care of that. Who's got batteries?

Mouse said:
>*Coughs, turns red, and denies association with Cherry*

*drops mind into the gutter with a splash. grins mischievously* bad bad girl, maus! ;)

>I also don't get why guys like lesbians. No one has been able to explain that in a way that made the slightest bit of sense. *shrug*

Hmm. They're unattainable, thus making them even more desireable.

Puck Posted: Fri Jul 23 11:39:47 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  On the occasions when I do leave the house to hang with friends, I usually just leave a note and sneak out. Recently, my mother has been suspicious and inquisitive. Her boyfriend is the suspected source of her curiosity. One day, I'll likely get annoyed and yell at her, "What the f_ is it to you?!"

Addi said:
>sometimes we actually have your best interests at heart.
And sometimes we have no idea where we're going.

Maus said:
>*thwacks Chris again*
Hey, that looks fun!

FN Posted: Fri Jul 23 11:47:40 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>R U trying 2 be a retard? or R U like this all of the time.

It's called sarcasm.

And yeah, I'm pretty much like that all the time.

Asswipe Posted: Fri Jul 23 12:44:12 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mouse said:
>
>'Slash' is very popular, several girls I know like it but I personally don't see the appeal. I also don't get why guys like lesbians. No one has been able to explain that in a way that made the slightest bit of sense. *shrug*

there are a few aspects about lesbians that make them completely appealing and fucking hot to me. A. Chicks are beautiful individually. Slap two together and put 'em in an act like licking each other's stuff and moaning and junk, and damn. I'm suprised, as a bi' gal yourself, you don't see the appeal. 2ndly, the possibility or fantasy of a three-some. What's better then one girl w/ 1 tongue, 2 arms, 2 tits and one warm hole of goodness? the answer: 4 arms, 4 tits, 2 warm holes of goodness and 2 tongues! and, of course, the more the better, so invite your friends.

Puck Posted: Fri Jul 23 12:46:28 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Asswipe said:
>so invite your friends.

the more, the merrier.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]