Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

This is damn funny ! Follow this link, that's an order !
ifihadahif Posted: Mon Jul 19 14:08:09 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://jibjab.hoverstudios.com/mirror.htm

Mesh Posted: Mon Jul 19 14:18:43 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Rummy is cute when he dances.

Zacq Posted: Mon Jul 19 16:04:46 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  When Howard Dean goes nuts I almost fell off the chair.

innocenceNonus Posted: Mon Jul 19 18:48:23 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  That was AWESOME. Howard Dean goin' crazy was definitely a plus. Also liked how "Dick Cheney too" was tacked on at the end... since, ya know, we don't really know if cheney even exists anymore...??

Zacq Posted: Mon Jul 19 20:43:50 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  innocenceNonus said:
>Also liked how "Dick Cheney too" was tacked on at the end... since, ya know, we don't really know if cheney even exists anymore...??

Actually, I saw him a month ago (first time since two years back) when he was bitching about the media coverage of the 9/11 Commission Report, cuz ya' know, they had the gall to cite it.

Jasdev Posted: Mon Jul 19 23:33:33 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  BE WARNED : its 3.7 MB. im on dialup its too long for me. infinite sadness :P

innocenceNonus Posted: Tue Jul 20 00:01:04 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Zacq said:
>Actually, I saw him a month ago (first time since two years back) when he was bitching about the media coverage of the 9/11 Commission Report, cuz ya' know, they had the gall to cite it.

I MISSED THE DICK CHENEY SIGHTING!! DANG IT!! >< But seriously- has he really done anything in his vice-presidency?? Or is he more the underground kinda guy that does stuff but no one hears/ writes/ notices it??

innocenceNonus Posted: Tue Jul 20 00:01:51 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Btw Zacq- awesome avatar. Penguin fron Fight Club, yeah?

Zacq Posted: Tue Jul 20 00:30:08 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  innocenceNonus said:
>I MISSED THE DICK CHENEY SIGHTING!! DANG IT!! >< But seriously- has he really done anything in his vice-presidency?? Or is he more the underground kinda guy that does stuff but no one hears/ writes/ notices it??

You should watch the Daily Show more often. He talked to someone in a dark room somewhere about how the media was twisting the 9/11 Commission's Report, though take it from someone who read it, they mostly didn't. The best part is when he says that he never said that Hungarian intelligence had confirmed something, then they play a clip of him saying "Well it's pretty well confirmed" etc...

And yes the penguin is from Fight Club.

Mesh Posted: Tue Jul 20 01:10:52 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Zacq said:
>
>And yes the penguin is from Mario Kart.

Yep.

Mouse Posted: Tue Jul 20 01:42:18 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  *Doesn't follow the link*
Bwahahaha!

...What?

mat_j Posted: Tue Jul 20 09:12:05 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I remember the Gore and Bush rap from the jub jab people from the last election, this one was worlds apart fthough, firking amazing!!

FN Posted: Tue Jul 20 09:39:30 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://www.kaicurryservices.com/peacecandy/gwbush/dishonestdubya/

kurohyou Posted: Tue Jul 20 15:27:39 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I was crackin up and I think my co-workders think I need to be committed.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]