Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Artsy
erikagm Posted: Wed Jul 21 13:01:26 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  A coworker friend of mine has incredible talent in the sketches/painting department, and I decided to share his artwork with you guys... His sketches and drawings are posted on the following URL... Tell me what you think!

http://us1.vclart.net/vcl/Artists/Abecat

DanSRose Posted: Wed Jul 21 16:04:29 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It's good. I like it them, especially the nudes and the more sexual pieces. It would be interesting if your coworker did more realistic nudes.
No, I'm not a perv. The human body is glorious in all its functions, especially the ones we consider sacred and taboo.

erikagm Posted: Wed Jul 21 16:39:06 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Tsk. No one called you a perv... Besides, I posted the link, therefore I do not think of them as pervvy either

FN Posted: Wed Jul 21 16:57:17 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  You pervert!

Damn you to hell!

Or the jewish substitute for it!

FN Posted: Wed Jul 21 17:02:37 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It would kick some serious ass if a bunch of GT people would achieve shit like that.

An elite club of high achievers ;o)

libra Posted: Wed Jul 21 17:09:34 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>It would kick some serious ass if a bunch of GT people would achieve shit like that.
>
>An elite club of high achievers ;o)

I got the "Nifty Kid Award" in elementary school. Four times.

No, but seriously, it would be cool if we all did something great in our respective areas of talent, i could see it happening...

FN Posted: Wed Jul 21 17:18:43 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hey I got the graduation price for English you showoff :op

Missed the one for economy with like 2%, a burden which I will carry along for the rest of my life.

The pain was even harder since one of my 2 economy teachers congratulated me with my price for economy because she was convinced that I should have gotten it.

Why wasn't I informed that there were going to be prizes and applause, I would have studied half an hour more then for sure!

My plans are ruined!

choke Posted: Wed Jul 21 20:14:26 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mara said:
>Nifty Kid.
>
>Haha I could see you being a Nifty Kid.
>
>I am trying for the art award of my graduating year. This year. I am on my way, but have to bump up my theory.
>
>I have never gotten an award fromt his stupid private shithole.
>
>Maybe it's because I am surrounded by musical and math genius'.
>
>Our school came 2nd in the international choral olympics in Germany recently. Our all girl Choir. And every one hates them at our school because every teacher adores them.
>
>/losers.

:O
I was a choirgirl!

Mesh Posted: Wed Jul 21 21:40:25 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  

I think your friend has a lot of talent, erika.

libra said:
>
>
>No, but seriously, it would be cool if we all did something great in our respective areas of talent, i could see it happening...

so......then.....I would do something great in the area of tom foolery and jack assery? What else is there?

I suck.

marsteller Posted: Wed Jul 21 22:35:25 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  that artist's got some serious fetish issues

Asswipe Posted: Wed Jul 21 22:43:42 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  haha, word, those cat people were a bit... yeah. but who am i to talk, i fantasize about having sex w/ dead baby donkeys.

Asswipe Posted: Wed Jul 21 22:44:10 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i liked the guy's photoshop work a real lot.

Asswipe Posted: Wed Jul 21 22:45:02 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mara said:
>Considering this thread is about Art I have decided to tell you all about my little achivment in the visual art world.
>
>Recently I completed a artwork named 'peices of me' they are nine small canvas' each covered/made/destroyed with mixed media. Each one of these canvas' marks a significant time in my life, wether it be joy or pain.
>
>These have been selected for the Gold Coast district Ministers Art Awards where if they are one of the best of the Gold Coast they will go to the Queensland Art Gallery.
>
>Ok, so this might sound like crap. But this is THE most greatest award of the arting world that a person of my age can get. So...fingers crossed.

that's pretty dope, g'luck w/ that. is there anyway you can take pictures of the stuff and get 'em online for me to view?

antartica Posted: Thu Jul 22 01:34:39 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  wow Erika... love em!... i'm not into cats to be honest but i love the several dragons he got... fucking A =)

meshuggah said:
>libra said:
>>No, but seriously, it would be cool if we all did something great in our respective areas of talent, i could see it happening...
>
>so......then.....I would do something great in the area of tom foolery and jack assery? What else is there?

mara said:
>Recently I completed a artwork named 'peices of me' they are nine small canvas' each covered/made/destroyed with mixed media. Each one of these canvas' marks a significant time in my life, wether it be joy or pain.
>
>Ok, so this might sound like crap. But this is THE most greatest award of the arting world that a person of my age can get. So...fingers crossed.

no this dun sound like crap...not the slightest bit!
GO mara!!!
g'luck and let us know what happens!
=)

antartica Posted: Thu Jul 22 01:37:18 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>>No, but seriously, it would be cool if we all did something great in our respective areas of talent, i could see it happening...
>
>
>so......then.....I would do something great in the area of tom foolery and jack assery? What else is there?
>

bugger... forgot to add in my reply in the last post...
well i have only one talent Mesh.. the ability to unconsciously consume oxygen...

webmaster Posted: Thu Jul 22 02:19:17 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mara said:
>
>These have been selected for the Gold Coast district Ministers Art Awards where if they are one of the best of the Gold Coast they will go to the Queensland Art Gallery.

Anywhere we can view them online? Please?

innocenceNonus Posted: Thu Jul 22 12:53:28 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i haven't accomplished anything worth high-standing in my life. except maybe being alive... lol

the portfolio was pretty good. good talent.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]