Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To
 

Question
Cherry_Moon Posted: Mon Jul 26 14:25:33 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Have any1 of u been so go damn tired of being alone? I've been tired of trying to reach out to people and not finding what I need. Maybe it's just me. But I'm getting doubtful that I'll find any1. Mousie, though a fab friend, I need something a little more. . .


 
Asswipe Posted: Mon Jul 26 14:44:24 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  try reaching out to a psychologist


 
Nikki Posted: Mon Jul 26 15:36:53 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I"M HERE!!!!!!!


 
Asswipe Posted: Mon Jul 26 15:49:07 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i'm suprised you can read


 
choke Posted: Mon Jul 26 16:00:07 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry, it sounds gay, but try maybe looking in you? You're looking out to people for something thats missing in your life right? Shouldnt you find it in yourself before you begin to look for it in others? Otherwise, you wont know how to find it, and endup unsatisfied.


 
erikagm Posted: Mon Jul 26 17:12:47 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I tend to agree with choke here. I was in a crummy 5 year relationship because I wanted someone to love me, since I wasnt too able to love myself.

The good side to the story is that once she left me I finally learned that I dont need another person to make me happy, that I am enough to make myself happy and that if I cant love myself, no one else will.


 
FN Posted: Mon Jul 26 18:12:56 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I know what you mean, I know a lot of people but at the moment I don't really see any of them as potential girlfriends and that sucks.

But still, I really enjoy my freedom right now as well. When you're in a relationship you usually can't go out as frequently and "intensively" as I do now, so I know to value that part.

And on the other hand I'm also starting to look for a new gf again but I'm very hard to please, especially concerning gf's and I rather stay alone forever than take comfort with somebody I don't like for the full 100%.


 
antartica Posted: Tue Jul 27 00:48:05 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  well... you can be in a relationship and still be alone!

heck yea... i think all of us will get into that modd set at times. and it's not like we're mental or anything.

*shrugs*

and what choke said's not really gay... mebbe u feel this way coz you can't find peace in yourself?

i consider myself lucky that i got kiddos like chanz and more a mere call away but i still need time alone... find a nice spot where you can just hide out and enjoy the "me, myself & I" company. turn off the mobile phone, pagers and all that and cut yourself off from the world for a while... i find that helps me...


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Tue Jul 27 08:17:26 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Nikki said:
>I"M HERE!!!!!!!
Umm, yeah and? R u male? I'm bi but not interested Christophe er- I mean Nikki.


 
Nikki Posted: Tue Jul 27 08:49:24 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  LOL xoxoxo ;-)

aha! do i "sense" an emerging brain, perhaps???


 
dan632 Posted: Tue Jul 27 08:57:52 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  no that's your nose


 
iggy Posted: Tue Jul 27 09:13:23 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  well i'm lonely.

who wants me?


 
Nikki Posted: Tue Jul 27 09:45:01 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  HI CHANZ
I'm lonely too, but they all hate me...and won't tell me why???


 
casper Posted: Tue Jul 27 10:04:35 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Nikki said:
>HI CHANZ
>I'm lonely too, but they all hate me...and won't tell me why???

i don't think anybody hates you...that would imply that they actually think about you at all...


 
Nikki Posted: Tue Jul 27 10:13:50 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  why so mean Casper?


 
casper Posted: Tue Jul 27 10:17:38 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Nikki said:
>why so mean Casper?

lol...i'm prolly the only one here who has not called you an ignorant cunt and you call me mean? that's too funny


 
Nikki Posted: Tue Jul 27 10:31:38 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  so NOW that's what ur calling me, is it?

and NO Christophe has not! And Antartical and Chanz have not!


 
casper Posted: Tue Jul 27 10:33:05 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Nikki said:
>so NOW that's what ur calling me, is it?
>
>and NO Christophe has not! And Antartical and Chanz have not!

no i'm not calling you that...i'm merely making a point.

and christophe hasn't yet simply because you are busy stroking his...umm...ego...



 
Nikki Posted: Tue Jul 27 10:34:30 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  lol...i c


 
Nikki Posted: Tue Jul 27 10:35:22 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  u and i used to be pretty good friends so i'm not sure what's making you so sore...is it the American fear of association?


 
casper Posted: Tue Jul 27 10:39:15 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Nikki said:
>u and i used to be pretty good friends so i'm not sure what's making you so sore...is it the American fear of association?

we are still friends :) i'm just making a point that nobody here hates you :)

fear of association? what do you mean by that? this is a generalization i've yet to come across :)


 
Nikki Posted: Tue Jul 27 10:58:54 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  what i mean is: if everyone has a "beef" with me...as you suggested...then maybe you wouldn't want anyone to know that maybe you like me for fear of losing the engaging ability you NOW have with them...but obviously that is NOT the case as you admitted our connection, (thank you for that)...I always thought/think so highly of you...

Anyway, thanks again


 
casper Posted: Tue Jul 27 11:01:30 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Nikki said:
>what i mean is: if everyone has a "beef" with me...as you suggested...then maybe you wouldn't want anyone to know that maybe you like me for fear of losing the engaging ability you NOW have with them...but obviously that is NOT the case as you admitted our connection, (thank you for that)...I always thought/think so highly of you...
>
>Anyway, thanks again

honey that's not an american trait..that's a human trait :)

anyways i'm in the american army...i'm prolly the most hated person here just cuz of that ;)


 
FN Posted: Tue Jul 27 11:24:47 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Probably, yeah :o)

Nah, it's not like you could do anything about it.


Wir haben es nicht gewußt, right?


 
casper Posted: Tue Jul 27 11:48:51 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:

>Wir haben es nicht gewußt, right?

yeah my thoughts exactly! well...it would be if i knew what that meant ;)

something about not talking about it?


 
FN Posted: Tue Jul 27 12:34:07 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It's what some german warcriminals and others said after WWII.

They knew what was going on but didn't object to being a part of it and their excuse was that they either didn't know or were just following orders.


 
FN Posted: Tue Jul 27 12:34:49 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ah and it translates to: "we didn't know"


 
casper Posted: Tue Jul 27 12:38:27 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>It's what some german warcriminals and others said after WWII.
>
>They knew what was going on but didn't object to being a part of it and their excuse was that they either didn't know or were just following orders.

aaah...so now i'm guilty of war crimes eh? i didn't think anybody saw me do that...


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Tue Jul 27 12:43:13 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Nikki dear we don't like hate u or have a beef with u. Ur just an extension of Christophe's ego. I personally don't have anything against u.


 
Mouse Posted: Tue Jul 27 12:54:04 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>Wir haben es nicht gewußt, right?

You know, I went back and checked the translation to be sure you weren't messing with us somehow. Yes, I don't trust you, it's true.

I don't hate Nikki, too much work. I don't think she's Chris either, she just says incomprehensible things and thinks she's clever. Not Chris's style, really.


 
FN Posted: Tue Jul 27 13:07:40 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  casper said:
>aaah...so now i'm guilty of war crimes eh? i didn't think anybody saw me do that...

Haha, you know perfectly well what I mean and why I said it.


 
FN Posted: Tue Jul 27 13:08:37 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mouse said:
>Yes, I don't trust you, it's true.

I'm not the only one you shouldn't trust you know.

>Not Chris's style, really.

I agree.


 
casper Posted: Tue Jul 27 13:10:40 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>casper said:
>>aaah...so now i'm guilty of war crimes eh? i didn't think anybody saw me do that...
>
>Haha, you know perfectly well what I mean and why I said it.

actually i'm not exactly sure to what incident are you referring to? there's been so many ;)

>I'm not the only one you shouldn't trust you know.

come here lil girl...i got some candy...


 
Nikki Posted: Tue Jul 27 13:20:34 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I wasn't claiming to be Christophe...with that great big monster thing hanging off the front of me...no way...;-) (is that a "little" wittier???)


 
casper Posted: Tue Jul 27 13:23:09 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Nikki said:
>I wasn't claiming to be Christophe...with that great big monster thing hanging off the front of me...no way...;-) (is that a "little" wittier???)

his nose isn't THAT big...


 
FN Posted: Tue Jul 27 13:31:10 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  casper said:
>Nikki said:
>>I wasn't claiming to be Christophe...with that great big monster thing hanging off the front of me...no way...;-) (is that a "little" wittier???)
>
>his nose isn't THAT big...

Haha, shut up you war criminal


 
DanSRose Posted: Tue Jul 27 14:23:50 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Nikki said:
>and NO Christophe has not! And Antartical and Chanz have not!

I have. ;) But seriously folks, I like all people. There's a special place in my heart for the stupid ones.


 
casper Posted: Tue Jul 27 14:25:22 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>casper said:
>>Nikki said:
>>>I wasn't claiming to be Christophe...with that great big monster thing hanging off the front of me...no way...;-) (is that a "little" wittier???)
>>
>>his nose isn't THAT big...
>
>Haha, shut up you war criminal

i've never killed, raped, or tortured anybody who didn't deserve it :)


 
Nikki Posted: Tue Jul 27 14:27:51 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  big HUGE-WANG Christophe??? uuuummmmm

she likes, she likes


 
casper Posted: Tue Jul 27 14:29:40 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Nikki said:
>big HUGE-WANG Christophe??? uuuummmmm
>
>she likes, she likes

huge-wang christophe? i didn't realize you were oriental..


 
Nikki Posted: Tue Jul 27 14:32:34 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  LOL....WANG = COCK...there...THERE!!!!! are you satisfied NOW ARMY BOY???


 
casper Posted: Tue Jul 27 14:35:05 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Nikki said:
>LOL....WANG = COCK...there...THERE!!!!! are you satisfied NOW ARMY BOY???

why would that satisfy me? i've got one of my own


 
Nikki Posted: Tue Jul 27 14:36:32 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  LOL :-) yes you SURE do!!! =-)


 
casper Posted: Tue Jul 27 14:49:14 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Nikki said:
>LOL :-) yes you SURE do!!! =-)

thanks for the verification...i was starting to get worried there for a minute that i had misidentified something...


 
erikagm Posted: Tue Jul 27 15:06:31 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  *rolls eyes*

here we go again...

Nikki, take a freaking plane to Belgium and bang Chris' brains out. If that will make you shut up, then I'm sure all of us would be more than willing to pitch in for the ticket...


 
choke Posted: Tue Jul 27 16:04:38 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  erikagm said:
>*rolls eyes*
>
>here we go again...
>
>Nikki, take a freaking plane to Belgium and bang Chris' brains out. If that will make you shut up, then I'm sure all of us would be more than willing to pitch in for the ticket...

not me, it seems (by election) i owe some people here beers and margaritas and cake. im not fishing out any more for any gter :P


 
Nikki Posted: Tue Jul 27 16:13:29 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  the little fly is "jealous" huh? can't grab enough "limelight" honey? ahahahah
go shut up u ugly bitch


 
casper Posted: Tue Jul 27 16:22:15 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:
>erikagm said:
>>*rolls eyes*
>>
>>here we go again...
>>
>>Nikki, take a freaking plane to Belgium and bang Chris' brains out. If that will make you shut up, then I'm sure all of us would be more than willing to pitch in for the ticket...
>
>not me, it seems (by election) i owe some people here beers and margaritas and cake. im not fishing out any more for any gter :P

What? you can't contribute to the "get the gter laid" fund? It can be a big ol pot that we put into every month or so and when somebody just goes beserk from lack of sex we can hook em up :) sounds like a good idea to me....


 
FN Posted: Tue Jul 27 16:53:55 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It sounds like I'd be draining that pot.

If I've had sex everything starts over again 5-10 minutes later.

It's a curse.


 
casper Posted: Tue Jul 27 17:08:21 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>It sounds like I'd be draining that pot.
>
>If I've had sex everything starts over again 5-10 minutes later.
>
>It's a curse.

really? me too! oh wait...i only LAST 5-10 minutes...my mistake...


 
marsteller Posted: Tue Jul 27 17:23:20 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  gettin through your sexual frustration via an online forum doesn't really sound like the best way to go about it. then again, i get laid, so i wouldn't know.


 
FN Posted: Tue Jul 27 17:32:48 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  True.

Then again, I'm trying not to think about it as much as I can untill I can find a new fuckbuddy.

How's the one you're banging?

It's a she, right?


 
erikagm Posted: Tue Jul 27 17:53:00 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Nikki said:
>the little fly is "jealous" huh? can't grab enough "limelight" honey? ahahahah
>go shut up u ugly bitch

Oh grow up Nikki... Stop insulting people...


 
choke Posted: Tue Jul 27 18:29:19 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Nikki said:
>the little fly is "jealous" huh? can't grab enough "limelight" honey? ahahahah
>go shut up u ugly bitch

sorry :)


 
dan632 Posted: Tue Jul 27 18:56:56 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Nikki said:
>the little fly is "jealous" huh? can't grab enough "limelight" honey? ahahahah
>go shut up u ugly bitch

listen u coneited fucking whore, if u are wondering why people don't like u here perhaps u should re-read this post. for someone who claims to be into pyschology or whatever bullshit u said you seem to be extremely stupid if u can't figure out that people don't like u after u instult them! for fuck's sake bitch, can't u even realise this? FUCK OFF!! u r such a mindless inconsiderate, immature slut and u don't even realise it...if i ever cross u on the street i'll fucking kill u, that's not an empty threat i really will kill u...you're not worth the condom that broke resulting in your birth.
thank you for providing matter for the worms to feed on upon your death.


 
erikagm Posted: Tue Jul 27 20:27:50 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
 
I dont think even worms will dare touch her dan... she is that unappealing...

And lets try not to respond to crude insults with more crude insults, ok? Sarcasm and acid remarks are the way to go ;)


 
Nikki Posted: Tue Jul 27 23:15:57 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  whoever's talking the bitch is right? I mean besides being JEALOUS, she IS right. Tsk tsk...mob mentality and so so violent too! tsk tsk...

Listen I'm not the only one hurling insults in here, remember?


 
dan632 Posted: Tue Jul 27 23:18:23 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  yes but no one would be hurling insults if u WEREN'T here


 
casper Posted: Tue Jul 27 23:19:11 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  dan632 said:
>yes but no one would be hurling insults if u WEREN'T here

now now...you know that isn't true :) they just wouldn't be as blatant


 
antartica Posted: Wed Jul 28 00:27:08 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  *sigh*...

sorry to say this JQ, but it be times like this i wished the GT server would go down for a few days....



 
novemberrain Posted: Wed Jul 28 12:55:06 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  antartica said:
>*sigh*...
>
>sorry to say this JQ, but it be times like this i wished the GT server would go down for a few days....
>


 
jennemmer Posted: Wed Jul 28 18:27:32 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  antartica said:
>*sigh*...
>
>sorry to say this JQ, but it be times like this i wished the GT server would go down for a few days....

Or that we could choose to exclude people from the most recent posts list... it makes it so hard to keep up with the actual conversations..


 
Puck Posted: Thu Jul 29 20:21:08 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Nikki said:
>they all hate me

Does that make seppuku sound tempting???

casper said to nikki:
>i'm prolly the only one here who has not called you an ignorant cunt

I don't think I've called her that yet. Even as I TRY to ignore her drooling and bitching.

On the original subject, Cherry, sorry I couldn't fill that empty space.


 



[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]