Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

News... updates... crisis that have been averted...
innocenceNonus Posted: Mon Aug 2 15:51:37 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Yeah. I'm back (and depending on who you are, that's either a good thing or a horrible horrible thing ><) and while planning to read through some threads, I'm assuming a lot has happened in a week, and I'd like to know what's going on.

And not just on GT. What about YOU??

FN Posted: Mon Aug 2 16:07:04 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Finished my essay and sent it to members of the party that I want to join, got invited to join it, so that's going alright up to this point.

Other than that I'm extremely bored right now. Have some stuff to do but don't feel like doing it but I don't feel like being bored either.

breeze Posted: Mon Aug 2 16:36:03 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sitting at work. Have a huge project to do, but feel too sleepy to start it today and try to look very busy by staring at the screen. Writing an essay on Ideology and Education (brainwashing) for the conference in Norway I want to attend... 25 min left to go home.... can't wait.

innocenceNonus Posted: Mon Aug 2 16:44:32 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>Have some stuff to do but don't feel like doing it but I don't feel like being bored either.

Confliction of duty and boredom. I hate that... It's like that stand still when school lets out for summer and after a couple weeks of sitting home, you start to be bored... And then there's stuff you SHOULD do but don't want to do... bah.

innocenceNonus Posted: Mon Aug 2 16:45:24 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  breeze said:
>Writing an essay on Ideology and Education (brainwashing) for the conference in Norway I want to attend...

Sounds cool... What's the essay about? (I know it's about brainwashing but any more info other than that??)

breeze Posted: Mon Aug 2 16:55:44 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  innocenceNonus said:
>breeze said:
>>Writing an essay on Ideology and Education (brainwashing) for the conference in Norway I want to attend...
>
>Sounds cool... What's the essay about? (I know it's about brainwashing but any more info other than that??)

The essay basically covers topics on how authoritarian regimes (like a country I come from) use education to brainwash the nation and what can be done to prevent it. It also argues about who should control the education in the country: government, individual or society and what are the consequences of either one.

I'm still in the brainstorming phase of it, but I like the topic , cause i experienced that after being kicked out couple of times from the class for not agreeing to what they tried to nail into my head...

Mesh Posted: Mon Aug 2 17:11:43 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Work. Work. Work.

Decided to cut another self destructive behaviour, which is smoking. I dont know man, giving up my marbs is going to be tough.

Nothing too exciting lately.

innocenceNonus Posted: Mon Aug 2 17:16:07 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  breeze said:
>I'm still in the brainstorming phase of it, but I like the topic , cause i experienced that after being kicked out couple of times from the class for not agreeing to what they tried to nail into my head...

Good stuff. Sounds like a really interesting topic. Kudos to you for being a rebel! hope you get in. maybe post the essay on GT so we can read it?? i dunno. it does sound really cool though.

Mouse Posted: Mon Aug 2 18:11:52 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>Decided to cut another self destructive behaviour, which is smoking. I dont know man, giving up my marbs is going to be tough.

Go, meshy! *hugs*

I have been busy, I have a big part in the play I will be performing in this weekend.
All of the actors, or actresses rather, were supposed to be staying at one house in a chaotic, focused, fun, stressful sleepover but no one could have it at their house so it's more driving back and forth for us.
I dyed my hair the one color I never thought I would, and I like it more than I would have ever expected.
It's been raining on and off almost every day for some time now, which is becoming annoying.
I've been mending clothes and sewing a little, I find it curiously soothing. Not a thing I'm good at, but one I like well enough. ;)
I supposed that's all really.
Welcome back; though because I was gone, and technically still am, I didn't know you were away. :)

choke Posted: Mon Aug 2 18:16:51 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mouse said:

>I dyed my hair the one color I never thought I would, and I like it more than I would have ever expected.

oohh what colour??

mines white at the moment lol

Mouse Posted: Mon Aug 2 19:11:28 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:
>oohh what colour??
Pink, devestatingly, shockingly pink; the pink one finds in plastic flamigos and rain forest birds. It scares me witless when it falls forward when I'm reading. I'll get my dad to take a picture of me so I can post one up.
>
>mines white at the moment lol
Ooo, I wish I were brave enough to do white. I'm afraid I would fry my scalp, plus I probably couldn't pull it off very well...
Picture? *puppy face*

Mesh Posted: Mon Aug 2 19:12:50 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mouse said:
>
>Picture? *puppy face*

Picutre.

Mesh Posted: Mon Aug 2 19:13:19 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  God damnit.

P-I-C-T-U-R-E

Mouse Posted: Mon Aug 2 19:40:14 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>Mouse said:
>>
>>Picture? *puppy face*
>
>
>Picutre.

LOL! Keyboard issues, my friend?

Argh, now I have to wait for my dad to come home before I can get a decent picture to put up. How tedious.

choke Posted: Mon Aug 2 21:01:11 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hehe, ill try.. Might take awhile for me to get hold of a camera though

innocenceNonus Posted: Mon Aug 2 23:35:11 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mouse said:
>I've been mending clothes and sewing a little, I find it curiously soothing. Not a thing I'm good at, but one I like well enough. ;)
>I supposed that's all really.
>Welcome back; though because I was gone, and technically still am, I didn't know you were away. :)

lol. Thanks. Maybe you could make your own clothes soon...??

innocenceNonus Posted: Mon Aug 2 23:37:18 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>Work. Work. Work.
>
>
>
>
>Decided to cut another self destructive behaviour, which is smoking. I dont know man, giving up my marbs is going to be tough.
>

Work... mmm. Hope you have something fun to do post work! And good luck on quitting smoking. I was tempted to start once, but I figured I'm the kinda gal who wouldn't be able to quit... Bah. Anyway, the best of luck to you!

Dancer Posted: Tue Aug 3 04:01:10 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>Work. Work. Work.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Nothing too exciting lately.
>

oh mesh.... it's fucking tough tough tough... i'm back to errrm... social smoking...

Nikki Posted: Tue Aug 3 09:26:57 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ...and what's WRONG with social smoking???

Asswipe Posted: Tue Aug 3 11:21:34 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i quit smoking 2 weeks ago tomorrow. It was rough but after about 4 days it gets easy because i figured if i started smoking again i'd eventually have to try to quit again and those first few days are real real bad.

Mesh Posted: Tue Aug 3 18:14:34 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Fun things to do post work, maybe.

There are always parties and whatnot, I used to go to them all the time, but I dont much feel interested in them anymore. Havent gone to any lately.

Me and mi girl and a couple o' friends have been going on nice long bike rides lately in some wooded parks. Not might sound too fun but its good times, and nice and relaxing in a mental sense.

Good job on the smokin, or lack of smoking, asswipe. Hope you keep off 'em for good.

ifihadahif Posted: Tue Aug 3 18:19:18 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I was a two pack a day guy, then in the space of one year I lost three people (including my mom) to emphysema.
It was easy for me to quit.
That was 15yrs ago.

breeze Posted: Wed Aug 4 11:01:35 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>
>Me and mi girl and a couple o' friends have been going on nice long bike rides lately in some wooded parks. Not might sound too fun but its good times, and nice and relaxing in a mental sense.
>

Should be nice. Miss doing that, but don't risk doing it in this new place. As a mayor of this city said it's not the streets that make this city dangerous but its people... so the only place to cycle for me for now is gym, which is far from being relaxing in a mental sense..

mat_j Posted: Wed Aug 4 20:45:06 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  MY smoking habits are weird, I've been smoking on and off for about four years and sometimes i can go without for weeks then suddenly i'll start smoking a Ten pack a day.

Nikki Posted: Wed Aug 4 21:24:29 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>MY smoking habits are weird, I've been smoking on and off for about four years and sometimes i can go without for weeks then suddenly i'll start smoking a Ten pack a day.

...must be protestant :-)

dan632 Posted: Thu Aug 5 02:07:38 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  shut the fuck up nikki! you dumb cunt! mat's smoking habits have nothing to do with his religion, your arguements have nuthing to do with protestants. you are an idiot who wouldn't be able to tell a fish how to swim.

mat_j Posted: Thu Aug 5 17:14:14 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Nikki said:
>mat_j said:
>>MY smoking habits are weird, I've been smoking on and off for about four years and sometimes i can go without for weeks then suddenly i'll start smoking a Ten pack a day.
>
>...must be protestant :-)

You sodomite!

Puck Posted: Thu Aug 5 17:18:42 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Got a car. The brakes suck. Haven't got a driver's license yet.

Wasting the last bit of my summer vacation. Didn't hang out with anyone whom I had planned to, but I have a week left to get that out of the way.

I stayed up until 3am on Wed. watching a thunderstorm, then I got up at 7am and after 21 hours, I'm dead with an bad net connection keeping from posting.

Mesh Posted: Thu Aug 5 18:07:53 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  cool, puck. what kind of car did ya get?

Puck Posted: Thu Aug 5 18:11:50 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>what kind of car did ya get?

It's an '89 Olds' Cutlass ciera.

innocenceNonus Posted: Thu Aug 5 19:14:59 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Nikki said:
>mat_j said:
>>MY smoking habits are weird, I've been smoking on and off for about four years and sometimes i can go without for weeks then suddenly i'll start smoking a Ten pack a day.
>
>...must be protestant :-)

Nikki, I have had enough of your brainless and stupid comments. First off, what makes that protestant? Secondly, some fine example you're setting for your faith, saying crap like that. Also, why don't you do everyone a favor (including yourself) and just say something intelligent for ONCE?

So far, all you've shone is that you're ignorant and one of the most moronic people on GT.

You say another comment like that about protestants again, and I swear- I will hunt every single little comment you make on ANY message board and rip it to shreds, if not you with it. I am sick of this crap that you post.

Why are you wasting the world's air by breathing? Why are you taking up my oxygen? Like said, do everyone a favor, and start talking with intelligence.

Trust me, people will hate you less.

innocenceNonus Posted: Thu Aug 5 19:16:34 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck, I didn't wanna address you in the post I made up there. Don't want you and the mean things I say in the same post.

Anyway, watched a thunderstorm?? cool stuff. we had one earlier today. I personally like listening/ sleeping to the rain with the windows open.

Puck Posted: Thu Aug 5 19:22:18 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  innocenceNonus said:
>Puck, I didn't wanna address you in the post I made up there. Don't want you and the mean things I say in the same post.

Awww, a post just for me. ; )

>Anyway, watched a thunderstorm?? cool stuff. we had one earlier today. I personally like listening/ sleeping to the rain with the windows open.

I love watching them when I'm at school. All the easily startled kids make me laugh.

Mesh Posted: Thu Aug 5 19:23:26 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I got the friggin day off!!!!

nothing but sitting at home and doing nada until time to go out at seven.

Puck Posted: Thu Aug 5 19:25:44 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>nothing but sitting at home and doing nada until time to go out at seven.

"Nothing"? Is that what we are to you?! ; )

Mesh Posted: Thu Aug 5 19:28:33 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  aww of course not puck.

By nothing I meant I have no responsibilities to attend to at all today. No housework, yardwork, all the boring things which I hate doing but have to do nonetheless.

I quite enjoy you guys :)

innocenceNonus Posted: Thu Aug 5 19:28:43 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  haha. i'm going to respon to my own question... i'm waiting to go out and watch Meteor Garden at a friend's place (MG is a chinese soap opera.... i LOVE IT. SOOOOO good)

innocenceNonus Posted: Thu Aug 5 19:41:03 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>I quite enjoy you guys :)

Hurrah hurrah hurrah! We are... enjoyable??

Puck Posted: Thu Aug 5 19:44:50 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  innocenceNonus said:
We are... enjoyable??

quite

innocenceNonus Posted: Thu Aug 5 19:46:29 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  More hurrahs... and on a change of note, what do you find LEAST enjoyable?

For me... Actually, I won't say what I was originally going to say because that's mean. BUT- I hate being frightened. Or kept in suspense. Like, you're sneaking around and know your friend is hiding somehwere to scare you... I hate that feeling!

Puck Posted: Thu Aug 5 19:50:59 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  innocenceNonus said:
>More hurrahs... and on a change of note, what do you find LEAST enjoyable?

Boredom; Sleep without dreams; living a life consumed by work, but I took care of that..sorta

>I hate being frightened. Or kept in suspense. Like, you're sneaking around and know your friend is hiding somehwere to scare you... I hate that feeling!

I love that.

Nikki Posted: Fri Aug 6 07:23:12 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  innocenceNonus said:
>Nikki said:
>>
>>...must be protestant :-)
>
>Nikki, I have had enough of your brainless and stupid comments. First off, what makes that protestant? Secondly, some fine example you're setting for your faith, saying crap like that. Also, why don't you do everyone a favor (including yourself) and just say something intelligent for ONCE?
>
>So far, all you've shone is that you're ignorant and one of the most moronic people on GT.
>
>.
>
>Trust me, people will hate you less.

I've said many intelligent things but for those of you who CONTINUE to make fun or be nasty when I DO try to do that: FUCK YOU! I couldn't be bothered. For those of you who have tried to carry my intelligent conversations, thank you and I will continue to respect you. :-)

innocenceNonus Posted: Fri Aug 6 13:17:07 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Nikki said:
>I've said many intelligent things but for those of you who CONTINUE to make fun or be nasty when I DO try to do that: FUCK YOU! I couldn't be bothered. For those of you who have tried to carry my intelligent conversations, thank you and I will continue to respect you. :-)

I don't think that you're incapable of sayiong something intelligent. You've shown you are so because you can spell and use proper punctuation and the like. However, like said, say another stupid thing about Protestants again, and you will have me on your back.

Plus, you can't blame people for being pissed off and hating you when you go around saying crap about a part of their faith and when you insult people's writing without cause. If you're going to be a jerk and say mean things, do so with intelligence and with a reason.

I'm assuming you're older than me, and if so, even you should know by now that being mean and stupid doesn't earn you respect and friends.

Nikki Posted: Fri Aug 6 13:51:51 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  uh huh

u must be a politician? maybe?

innocenceNonus Posted: Fri Aug 6 13:54:30 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Actually, I'm a 17 year old high school student.

Nikki Posted: Fri Aug 6 14:16:30 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i c

Puck Posted: Thu Aug 12 00:00:10 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  My car has been fixed and I finally got my driver's license. Every other day has been spent running around with buddies blowing cash on fast-food.

antartica Posted: Thu Aug 12 00:53:54 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  dunno if this is considered a crisis that has been averted... but with all the smokers quitting. i've been upping my smoking from about a pack or so to 2... guess that helps with phillip morris.... heh

Mesh Posted: Thu Aug 12 02:43:47 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Yeah, silly phillip morris. Not having a marlboro for more than a day is crap. Even if you get over the physical addiction to nicotine, there is still that mental addiction. Having a cigarette while driving, or on break at work, or while just sitting around shooting the breeze is like a habbit. I guess if i replace the cigarettes by chewing a toothpick or gum at those times will help? I'll try it.

addi Posted: Thu Aug 12 07:54:53 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hey plinkers and plonkers and penguins! Comforting to see that the craziness still abounds here, and read posts from some familiar old names.
German relatives came for a visit and just left for the Southwest U.S. (puck, you're avatar is funny).

Going on 9 months now sans smokes for Addi. I am going through a daily running, and excersize workout for the past 3 months after I started gaining too much weight from eating more. I do feel so much better about myself, and am beating the snot out of my friend in tennis now.
Plinkers are back to giving me lustful looks and construction workers are back to whistling and yelling sexually demeaning things at me. WooHoo!
I am now addicted to toothpicks.

Ludwig sends his best.

mat_j Posted: Thu Aug 12 08:44:25 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  No wait Addi dont leave....... Nooooooo!

antartica Posted: Thu Aug 12 08:50:50 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  oh wow!! look who's in da house!!!

ADdddiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!
hows you doin' bud?

addi Posted: Thu Aug 12 10:37:03 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  thanks mat_j and Ant
I got a semi-promotion at work. I now have more responsibilities for the same pay (at least untill November). So I am expected to set the proper work ethic example now to my fellow employees...and that translates into much less time reading and posting on GT during work hours : (

The lesson to be learned here, boys and girls, is that competence at work will only bring you misery.

A toast to slacking!

antartica Posted: Thu Aug 12 10:44:34 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>thanks mat_j and Ant
>I got a semi-promotion at work. I now have more responsibilities for the same pay (at least untill November). So I am expected to set the proper work ethic example now to my fellow employees...and that translates into much less time reading and posting on GT during work hours : (
>
>The lesson to be learned here, boys and girls, is that competence at work will only bring you misery.
>
>A toast to slacking!

on the contrary my friend. the more you should work till you get promoted to the level where you can get the fellas under you to do your work for ya and no one can question your authority and you'd be getting paid to surf GT 8 - 5!! woohoo!!!!

hey.....
is really good to sees ya again... =)

FN Posted: Thu Aug 12 10:46:24 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I thought you were a teacher?

antartica Posted: Thu Aug 12 10:49:51 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>I thought you were a teacher?

was

Puck Posted: Sun Aug 15 22:31:59 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Farewell everyone. As my school year begins once again, I'll just be lurking and fruiting. I'll still be here, just not for four days at a time as I have been doing. Anyway, buhbye all. Luv ya.

Puck

Mouse Posted: Sun Aug 15 22:44:46 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Don't be a stranger, puckster. Good luck at school. I will miss ya.
*hugs*

Mesh Posted: Mon Aug 16 01:41:07 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Damnit I didnt see this thread in time to catch addi. Fuckall.

Anyways good to see addi.

And puck, yous betta not be a stranger!

'ave fun (as much as thats possible) at your new school.

Nikki Posted: Tue Aug 17 07:29:07 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  sooooo syruppyyy so sugary sweeeeetttt (eeeeyuuucccckkkk)

Now, let me guess: "I'm just a horrible monster making fun of all your friends...oh how BAD am I, at all?"

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]